380 Enhance and 377 Elemental Shaman LF Raiding Guild

Hey everyone,

Me and my fiance are looking for a 2-day a week raiding guild on either faction. I’ve been playing WoW off and on for the better part of 10 years while my fiance has been playing for about 3. Ideally, raid times would be some time between 7-11 pm EST.

I have a decent amount of end game mythic raiding experience going 9/10 NH, 7/9 Tomb, and 11/11 ABT alternating between enhance shaman and assassination rogue. I took a short hiatus on my rogue this tier after going 4/8 M due to the 3-day a week schedule I was on.

My fiance doesn’t have very much mythic raiding experience only clearing the first few bosses of each tier towards the end of each patch. She has raided in AOTC heroic guilds, but does not have much mythic progression experience.

Therefore, we are looking for a casual or semi-hardcore guild who is looking for two mature players to join their progression team. We are easy going and laid back so were looking for a guild who likes to have fun a progress through each tier.

If you think we might be a good fit please reach out here or on my battle tag: Andrew#17289

Hi, I think we could be what you are looking for, would love to chat more. Here is our info:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hello. I really think our atmosphere would be a great fit for you and your fiance. I added you on bnet looking forward to speaking with you both soon.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years and most of which have raiding experience dating back to vanilla. We are looking for competent and reliable players who enjoy raiding and pushing keys to help build around our core mythic roster heading into 8.1 and beyond.

Raid Times:
Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm server time.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
AFusco#1382
bnet Ash#11430 Discord Celesaris#7924

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(4/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs

Nefia#1855 - BNET
Nef#7418 - Discord

Hello Madarhi, i read your post and hopefully you two take the time to look at our guild. We have a few couples who raid as well.

Guild: Winginit
Faction : Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST
Progression : 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic
Contacts : Wham-Madoran (bnet Geistreiter#1719)
Needs: Openings for Melee and Ranged DPS.
Winginit formally Sad Panda is looking for DPS to round out our raid roster and push further into mythic this tier and beyond.
We’re a friendly guild and are willing to help gear people if you are willing to put the time in and raid with us! We aren’t looking for top parsers or anything like that, just people that can do mechanics, learn from mistakes and pull their own weight.
We provide flasks and food on raid nights, and if you would like to contribute to the effort of the feasts or cauldrons it is appreciated, but not required.
We run mythic keys on off nights and there are generally people on to help with whatever your needs are.
Thanks for taking the time to read, we look forward to hearing from you!

we offer casual raiding as well as hardcore raiding depending on skill levels

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Madarhl! We are currently recruiting for an Elemental and Enhance Shaman.

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 6/8M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We aim for Cutting Edge each Raid tier, PvP, and we enjoy pushing Mythic Plus keys. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M

More info below:

Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986

Hi Madarhi,

I think my guild could be a good fit for you and your fiance, here is a little about us;

Name: Bare Bones
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Progression:
Uldir: 2/8M
BoD: Goal is CE

Schedule:
Mythic Team: Friday / Sunday 9-12pm EST
Casual Team: Saturdays 9-12pm EST

Recruiting:

1. Any competitive DPS
  2. All exceptional players considered
  3. All casuals welcomed

We are an active, semi-hardcore raiding guild. We participate in RBG’s, we have several groups of people that push keys, some are pushing 15’s. We have guild alt runs, mythic island groups, and other fun events. We have groups that sell M+ keys and island run’s also.

Next steps:

Contact me on discord: Manetheren#9370 or on Bnet: Manetheren#11993

If you’re willing to go 3 nights, we’d love to chat with you!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Afternoon Madarhi,
Would love to have you both check out Farmers Express. We have have a few couples and family members. Would love to chat!

Farmers Express — A World of Warcraft Guild™
Server Time = Eastern Daylight Time (United States & Canada)
Connected Realms: ​Mannoroth / Nazjatar / Blood Furnace

Heroic Progression Raiding Guild and Mythic+ Keystone Runs

AOTC – Uldir, Antorus, Tomb of Sargeras, The Nighthold, Trial of Valor and The Emerald Nightmare

We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (If Needed) from 9-11 PM EST

Currently looking for a Raid Leader for Battle for Dazar’alor

Need dedicated: Raiders, Mythic+, and PvP Participants.

We are an mature, heroic progression raiding guild who have been playing together for 2+ years. We are looking people who are interested in us, friends of friends, guild friends, generally awesome people. Basically … If you’re awesome; love gearing and pushing yourself, and others to greatness, don’t want to cause issues, and want to run with us, we want to run with you also!

We want to have actively engaged people who are like-minded and willing to participate in voice to coordinate groups. Be part of our family and treat everyone, like you would want to be treated yourself.

While we value progression and preparedness, we generally keep things lighthearted in raid. We are looking for committed raiders who show up to raid knowing what their role will be on any encounter, farm or progression. At the same time, we expect our raiders to have a relaxed attitude and generally be able to take a joke.

• Be prepared 15 to 20 minutes prior to calendar scheduled event times.

Contact MsNikeh#1247, Deck26#1244 or hocWildthing#1481

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The Cookie Factory raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to become a more established Mythic team. We also have a casual Normal/Heroic group that runs on Wed/Fri. The group is composed of alts from the main group, raiders aspiring to join the mythic team and casual players looking just to achieve AotC every tier. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Death Knight

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

7/8 M fri-sat 6-10 pst, james#12323 if you want to talk more

Hey there, you guys sound like you could be a good fit for our guild. I’ve added you on BTAG so reach out there if youre interested.

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS but all roles will be considered. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567-Officer
  • Drinlok#1273-Officer
  • Snarfed#1335- Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Hey Madarhi,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you and your fiance.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hi Madarhi :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hello!

I think we could be a great fit for what you both are looking for. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently raiding Heroic Uldir for an AOTC push and recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled but we started raiding in late October 2018 and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 7/8 - Mythic 0/8
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto#1337 on btag.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hey Madarhi!

We would love to have another couple!

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/8H) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but want to add just a few more good people so we can push into mythics in S2. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We are putting together static key group so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to push

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact me at btag: taransula#1161 or on disc: Bug (ง︡’-'︠)ง#6792

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

TLDR; Mythic Guild since Legion, stable, reliable group. Finished Uldir 6/8M Recruiting for Cutting Edge BoD now on a 2 night schedule (first few weeks we’ll go a little harder w/ optional raids though). Looking for a good sham :).

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server so we can get pulling by 8:30pm.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.