380 BRM/380 BDK (ALT) LF Mythic Guild

Hello,

Title says it all I am looking for a Mythic guild that needs a tank for the next raid tier. I currently play all tank specs(-Warrior) at a respectable level so I am open to bringing whatever class is needed.

Please respond here or message my Bnet if interested Heisenberg#1414. I am willing to faction change/server transfer.

Edit to add I am CST located so I can make any raid time starting after 6:00 CST and Ending before 1 am CST.

Hello! I’m the recruiter for on Area 52 Horde. We are looking for a versatile tank who can play at least 2 tank classes for the rest of Uldir and into the future. Will leave my copy/paste and if you are interested please do add me on Bnet or discord so we can chat!
Happy Hunting!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.

Currently 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Currently Recruiting DPS:
Mage
Demon Hunter
Warlock
Hunter
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest

Healer
Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Tank
Monk
Warrior
Druid

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
370 ilvl

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

We could use you on our raid team. If interested, contact me to set up a trial raid week with us!

<Left Shark Sanctuary> is a mostly laid-back group of players with an eye for progression raiding. We have already cleared 3/8 M Uldir , and are looking for consistent raiders to help us progress further.

Raid Information: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 9:00 to 11:30pm EST. (Invites go out at 8:45pm .)

LSS Discord Link - https:// discord.gg/ SFc7h2y
Discord tag - Cyn#9967
Btag - Cyn#1623

Heya looks like we have the same needs, added you to btag.

<Missunderstood> an Alliance guild on Kirin Tor server looking to recruit ranged DPS for our mythic group. Current progression is 2/8 Mythic, 8/8H Uldir. We value consistency and ability to come prepared over gear score and past experience. If you’re willing to put in the work, we’re willing to give you a chance.

Raid Group - Raid days are Sun 6-10pm, Mon 6:30-10:30 p.m… Must be able to make both days consistently without exception.

Current Needs:
Healer: MW
Ranged: Hunter, Mage, Mage
Melee: WW, Feral
Tank: Brewmaster, DH

If you’d like a spot on a growing team, with proven success. Drop us an app.

Qualities we are seeking: Determination to learn and excel at class, ability to take constructive criticism, theorycrafters, min/maxers, committed to progression despite multiple wipes, level headed team-player, non-elitist, and personable with a little humor. No alts please, looking for main toons whose players will invest time into.

All walks of life are welcome, cool cats, new players and old, we are LGBT-friendly, and 18+ ( not budging on this). We are a guild that started from humble beginnings late in Mists of Pandaria and finished server first. Have a sense of humor, a knowledge of your class, and the desire to experience some organized raiding, or join us socially for an online place to call home. We run guild incentives to foster participation in everything from guild donations, Mythic + Dungeons, or Dungeon Achievements. We are also constantly running Mythic + for fun, gear, and challenges.

If this sounds like fun to you then please by all means contact myself or another officer in game or you can catch us on our website: missunderstood(dot)enjin(dot)com

We are willing to pay for faction changes and server transfers for the right fit–thank you for reading!

Misshap
Guild Master of Missunderstood

Contacts:

Misshap - Guildmaster (Misshap#11205)
Mahler - Recruitment Officer (MahlersGhost#1837)

Seraph’s Color Blind team would love to add a brewmaster monk to their mythic roster!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

The Pachyderm#6698 Discord

1337 On Mal’Ganis 2 Day Tue/Wed 530-9 PST 6/8M With Myth 28% looking for a tank. Lets chat!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Who: a semi-casual guild. 3/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H ABT. Since we started as a guild late we didnt get too far into Mythics. We are excited to see how far we can go in BfA pushing mythics casually.

Any potential trials must have logs from Uldir, be ilvl 365+, and atleast 8/8H. Though we have specific needs any exceptional player(with proof from logs) will be considered.

High Needs:

Warlock

Blood DK

Prot Pal

Contact: Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred)

STELIO…STELIO KONTOS! STELIO… STELIO KONTOS!!

Sorry… couldnt resist… I just added you on bnet… lets chat… Loving in the name btw.

Frozenwing#1670 is my btag… and join our recruitment discord for instant contact. discord.gg/ERCp73w (link never expires just add https:// to the beginning [had to separate so it would allow to post])

FW

:slight_smile:

[H] <Apocolyptic> WKD Zul’jin 6/8M

Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 9:30-12:30pm EST

Mambo#11837 Kriptog#1900

Hey Stelîokontos!

We’re a Cutting Edge guild on one of the largest Central time servers out there (Sargeras) Take a moment to check us out! We’re recruiting for a solid tank with a DPS offspec.

<Internet Dragon Slayers> on US-Sargeras is recruiting to bolster our ranks to achieve CE every content in BFA

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 7:30 to 11pm CDT

GM: Liit; Bnet: TCG#1116
Officers: Mavri#11700, Lux#12514, Seralin#11668

Actively recruiting:
Recruiting:
HEALERS
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver

RANGED DPS
Lock (High Need)
Mage (High Need)
Ele Shaman (High Need)
Hunter (Medium)
Boomkin (High)
Spriest (High Need)

MELEE:
Rogue
Enhancement

Tanks: -Equal Need (must have strong dps OS)
Prot Paladin
Blood DK
BM Monk
Prot Warrior

We don’t recruit for the bench. Core spots are up for grabs.

All recruits are expected to excel at their given role while still executing raid mechanics quickly, correctly, and efficiently.

In addition to the recruitment needs listed above, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class.

Progression raid times are T/Th/Su 7:30 - 11:00 pm server time. Excellent attendance is required. Use of Discord to convey attendance is expected.

About Us:

We began as a small 10 man raiding guild on Duskwood-Horde that progressed through the end of Wrath of the Lich King, most of Cataclysm, and through MoP and WoD. Our current goal is to progress through Mythic raids in BFA and achieve a top 500 world position

Ultimately, we are looking for exceptional players who also want to progress through difficult content. The majority of our players range in age from 20-30 and we are looking for recruits who mesh well with our current group.

If you are interested in applying to IDS, please do one of the following:
A. Join our Discord (wTvvTjb) and app there
b. Speak with Liit
c. Reply to the forum post

App Link in discord! discord.gg/ukYxUM

Thanks!

Hi there, we are looking for a Blood DK for a main tank spot, let’s chat!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
MW Monk
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preffered but any exceptional dps will be considered

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#172 (Healing officer)

Hey there Stelikontos,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!