380+ Boomkin LF mythic guild

Hi ,

I’m trying to find a new mythic guild to raid with that raid between 5pm-11pm EST Looking for a horde guild.

For OS only my tank spec is on par with balance for gear.
All my current mythic logs are has guardian

Currently swaping from main tanking role to boomkin dps role.
Looking for new home with active player to push mythic raiding or Keys. I’m dedicated for raid and learning new encounter ,active in most part of game outside PvP. Experienced with raid. I can play any other spec but Restoration.

Also have other geared tank DH/DK 380+ 36 neck or more and leveling prot paladin. Have no issue jumping to another one if progression need it.

If you are interested to learn more , i’m looking for a new guild because work schedule changed and prevent me from continuing raiding here.

Battletag : Kal#11528

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Defer Death< is 6/8 looking for ranged DPS to finish this tier and move into the next. We raid Wed 9-11 and Sun 8-11. Vlora#1899

Hello Kaledor! is recruiting for our weekend and weekday groups, here is the link to our forum post! [H] <REASON> 8/9M BoD 2 Day is Recruiting DPS!

I am the recruitor for the weekend team, btag Azsh#1103

Still looking

Hey Kaledor,

Fatal - (H) Zul’Jin - might be right up your alley. Our raid times are:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up in game and lets talk!

Bnet: Bechair#1663