380 Boomkin LF 2 night raid guild

As is stated above, I’m a 380 boomkin. I’m a bit behind on gear as I have taken a pretty extensive “break” throughout BFA. I’m looking to get back into playing more.

A bit about me:

• previous hardcore raider
  • previous guild leader/officer in other guilds
  • willing to put in the work to excel
  • open to constructive criticism
  • Prepared and punctual
  • HoA level 34

What I’m looking for:

• 2 night raiding guild - Monday through Thursday only anytime between 7pm and 1130pm server
  • Heroic progression, and possibly mythic - however, I’m not looking to be a hardcore raider at this point. I want to kill bosses, get some loot, but mostly have fun
  • a fun group of people that I can truly become friends with
  • achievements, M+, etc. on non-raid nights

I am also doing research on my own to find the appropriate guild for me, but figured I’d post in hopes I find that perfect guild.

If you feel your guild may be a good fit for me, please feel free to respond here or to my battletag, Sham#1781.

Thanks for reading!

Hi! We are looking for a Boomie!
We raid Wed and Thursday 8:30 - 11:30pm and are a very active guild

Hit me up! Steph#1107

sent you a friend request in game we raid 8-1030PM EST just got two additional bosses down today putting us at 5/9H and 1/9M Additionally we love to do keys and off content with T mogs or random bgs go out warmode and kill everyone as a big grp :slight_smile:

Hi Sham! I think you’d enjoy the Drifters atmosphere. You’ll more often find us in Discord chatting than in gchat. We have fun raiding each tier, but have fun outside of raids as well. We always progress into mythic raids casually. We aren’t out to get CE, but rather to have fun winning.

Check us out and contact me if you want to chat or have more questions.
Alleykatabra – MoBacon#11957 / Discord - AlleyKat#0036

Hey Shamshift!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: ranged - warlock, spriest, or boomkin; and melee: demon hunter, monk, rogue, paladin or death knight!

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor is 7/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic, currently.

Our progression in Uldir was 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use RCLootCouncil loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, and provide feasts for food.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

Hey Shamshift,

First let me ask you, how do you feel about being in a guild called “Irish Love Couch”? I know its great huh? Second let me ask are you tired of the drama? Just want to log in and sit back with some friends? Yeah me too, that’s why we created Irish Love Couch.

*** We Casually Raid Normal/Heroic with the intention of earning our AOTC each tier. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST ***

*** Run M+ regularly throughout the week ***

*** Scheduled guild events such as Fun Runs on most Saturday nights***

*** Old Raid/Dungeon transmog/mount/achievement runs***

So, if you’re looking for a new home feel free to hit me up at your earliest convenience :blush:You can reach me on Battlenet at Gr4b0#1222 or on Discord at Matt#6783.

If interested in our recruitment page here is the link to that as well :blush:

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley: