Wed/Thurs/Mon
8.00-11.00 ADET

We are very interested in your Hunter

Core Spot

Btag:
sslay#1148

Discord
https://discord.gg/gbezemj
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 4/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Hey there , currently recruiting a BM hunter to join us for Mythic progression

<theMinistry> is a Frostmourne Alliance OCE raiding guild. We are currently recruiting Mythic raiders and reliable members for throughout BFA. We are an active / social raiding guild looking to add new members. We do keystone runs a few days a week for gear to help out our members and to have fun.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Recruiting:
DPS:High priority for: Warlock - Monk - Mage & Hunter
Also looking for Sub/Assassination Rogue , Shadow Priest with Holy/Disc OS and Arms Warrior.

** All other DPS will be considered **

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raid Days(Server Time)
Monday – 8:30pm-11:00pm
Wednesday 8:30pm-11:00pm
Thursday 8:30pm – 11:00pm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Progression:
Uldir:
Normal: 8/8
Heroic: 8/8
Mythic: 3/8
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mythic +
We organize groups a couple nights a week to help our members get their weekly key for the chest. We are looking for members to push keys as high as possible and be competitive.
Contacts:
Please contact one of our officers via BNET - EVA#2601 , Muppit#1834 or our Guild leader Cougs#1764
if you wish to join or would like more information :)
( Casuals are welcome )
Socials and casuals are welcome
Hey there,
Ctrl Alt Elitè (CAE) Horde on Barthilas are looking for some experienced Ranged DPS to join our progression team which is currently 5/8M

Our raid times are Wed/Thur/Sun @ 8:30pm - 11:30pm Oceanic server time

A little about us - we're a group of raiders that have the same goal in mind - progression.
We have been very active since MOP (finishing at server 1st) and WOD (top 10), however since then we took a break from the serious raid scene and just returned for this expansion.
Our aim remains the same, pushing prog to reach rank 1st if possible, however, as we're all working individuals and Life has priority - we will be happy with staying in the top 10 :)

We expect every player to understand what mythic prog truly means. We want players to understand mythic prog focused guilds are not just a guild that tries mythic raiding but actually understand there will be plenty of wipes, plenty of frustration, plenty of subbing in/out to achieve our goal of killing bosses at competitive pace in the realm.

If interested, please contact Priom#11710, zylaura#1178 or Antupaku#1326 for a quick chat!
Afternoon !

[A] <Wipe It Up> Saurfang (2/8M) -

We are recruiting for both of the raid teams in our guild currently! (Both teams do their best to not live up to our guild name)
We pride ourselves on having a very open social atmosphere in our guild with a lot of casual players and raiders, we like to create a guild vibe that you want to log into to play the game not just raid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Raid Times]
Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST]
Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Currently Recruiting]

Weekend Team Recruiting -
- Ranged DPS
- Melee DPS
- Heals (Disc Priest pref)

Midweek Team Recruiting -
Melee DPS
Ranged DPS
Healers (Disc priest, Shaman, Paladin)

Complete with our Monday night Social raid night where we open the night up to social players to get their clear of Uldir on normal difficulty without the commitment to a raid team.

I've thrown the link to our recruitment thread at the bottom! Please let me know if you want any more information! Mine can be found at the bottom!

Look forward to chatting with you! Live long and prosper!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767558872

Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join!
My btag! purplenub#6756
My discord Derankaix#3574
Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)
Hey mate

5/8m 2 night guild. fmourne ally

add me up

winga699#1342
hey mate we are 2/8M look for more player join us
add my btag less#11941
Hi - ClanDropBears - Horde - Khaz'goroth are looking for more. Here is a link to our spiel https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20767557898

Currently looking for a hunter to help round our group out, Add me on Bnet Eri#1981 if you would like to know more

Add me if you are still looking, Nasigoring#1217

Our info is here:

BENZ FRENZ Horde Barthilas 8/8H - 2/8 Mythic looking for active Ranged DPS for mythic progression.

Raid times: 7:30-10:30 Server time Thursday/Sunday.

You can Find us on Raider IO or wow progress.

Pipifly#1497 (or whisper Deathpacito)
GM - Hotmilky#1257 or on discord, Hotmilky#3551
yosey#5884

Hey there!

<Radiant> [3/8M] LF RDPS & Heals to fill core spots! Mythic progression on Wed, Thurs & Mon 9PM-12AM (GMT+8) SG/Perth timing. Also pushing high keys 12AM - 3AM (GMT+8) daily!

Chat me up on
Discord: Sing#9500
Btag: sing#11808

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Aman’thul server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby in game.

Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339

ROPEGANG FROSTMOURNE RECRUITING

Main Goal: Maintain decent progression within raid times.
2nd Goal: Push M+ Keys

Ropegang are a semi casual hardcore progression guild run by experienced GM/Officer’s with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company! We have a fairly large player base interested in running constant mythic+'s during our downtime if that is of interest! Ropegang will not be sitting under the radar, we are here for the long haul, always trying to better ourselves & the guild/community!

We are currently RECRUITING for CORE posistions only! not recruiting to bench! - We will be pushing for a committed a player-base and to push content as hard as we can during our provided raid times! We are not looking for your alt, we are not looking for 100% parse’s , what we are looking for is skilled players, do the mechanics and follow direction! Willing to absorb a guild or a group of players! (Please contact OGANIUS if this is an option)

During our raid days! We ask that everyone supplies 1 flask to the gbank and in return a cauldron would be dropped! This minimises resource farming/G spending! Feast are always supplied by the Guild! We have an open general Guild bank with gems/enchants/repairs/food (daily limit of 2-recruit, 5-core) this also helps with new gear being able to socket/enchants on the go!

Currently 8/8H 1/8M

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional community Raid)
Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794

:Mogs and Logs:
is a brand new guild created by a group of friends who have been playing together since MoP! Current leaders are 4/8M. We are looking for players of similar skill to join us in creating an awesome community and progress the hardest content!

Update!: On our first raid day we cleared 8/8H (0 Wipes) and 3/8M (zek). We are still Melee heavy and looking to recruit 1-3 Ranged DPS to round out the roster.

Community:
We are looking to be a highly competitive guild on a casual raid schedule (6 hours per week top 300). Leaders have previous top 100 experience, and are also MDI competitors. Our group of friends love to do Mythic plus & sell them as well as the occasional RBG/PVP (I myself have two rank 1 titles) and that is a huge part of our community having things to do with each other outside of raid nights.

Expectations:

• 100% Attendance & Ready to accept invites 15 min. prior to raid
  • Knowledge of your class and how to maximize your potential on any encounter including playing off-spec if needed (min of 80% avg parse on WL)
  • Battle & Healing Potions as well as enchants & gems in/on your gear
  • Good attitude during raid and able to take positive criticism
  • No negativity/racism/sexism/name calling/raging during raid we are all adults!
  • A working mic and decent computer (no toasters)

Raid Times:
Tuesday + Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST (Server)

Contact Information:
Deathlobsta:
RealID - Deathlobsta#1397
Discord - Deathlobsta#5053
Shotski:
RealID - Easybake#1369
Discord - Shotskie#3524

Other:
Deathlobsta Dalaran GM / Raid Lead
Shotski Dalaran Officer / Recruitment

INVICTUS: FROSTMOURNE ALLIANCE MYTHIC RAIDING GUILD
2/8M 8/8H (AoTC)

We are looking for DPS and healers to join our ranks for our mythic raids. Raid schedule is Wed and Thu 9pm to 12am +8GMT. We also run M+ dungeons and, currently, we have 2 teams.

We have a relaxed raiding ambiance where people collaborate and aim to do the right thing to get the boss down. This is a +8GMT guild. So for Frostmourne, the raid time is 12am to 3am server time. For people who reside in Asia and Perth, it is 9pm to 12am. We do have members both in Asia and Australia. If you wish to get mythic bosses down in a relaxed environment and in a 2 day raid per week, then we might be the guild for you.

For more info, add us in Bnet:
Ordained#1573, PacketJ#1920

Hey Mate!

If your still looking.
on Barth Horde is currently 2/8M and looking for ranged dps.
More info: [H] Aerys - 3/9M 9/9H (Wed/Thurs)

Hit me up on: Treebucket#1896 if your keen for a chat. :slight_smile:

Hey mate, would like to have a chat to you about your Hunter if you are able to fit Thursday and Sundays from 9pm-11:30pm SVT into your schedule. Grim#14825, we are currently looking to extend our roster!

Caffeinated on Saurfang are currently 2/8 mythic and are looking for some additional players to bolster our team. We raid 8-11 AEDST (Server Time) Wednesday and Thursday. If the times work for you and If you’re still looking for a new home feel free to add me on Discord @Tyriall #6074 to have a chat.

<Handle It> is an Australia based progression guild on Nagrand/Cael server.

We are not racing for world/server first but want to be a consistent progression guild, meaning we want to progress Mythic content.

We are looking for like minded people to join us in raid immediately. We need dedicated and reliable people for the raid team.

Would love a warlock and dps DK if there are any out there

Recruitment is currently open for anyone interested in pushing Uldir and getting into mythic raiding

Raid schedule:

All times are server time:

Wed - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Sunday - 8:30pm to 11:30pm
Monday- 8:30pm to 11:30pm

During progression we may extend raids and/or raid additional nights when possible.

We are looking for people dedicated to clear content, Players that will show up to raid nights on time, Players who know how to play their class and keep up on any changes Blizzard makes to the class/spec.

We are also looking for players to fill our casual team on Saturday nights starting at 8:30pm server time.

We also accept casual players and players who just want to do Mythic+ or pvp we are a very friendly guild who just like to have fun while playing.

We have mog contests with prizes, farming contests, mount runs and much more to participate in other than raiding.

We are currently 8/8 N , 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic in Uldir

If you are interested in joining us please leave a post below,

Contact Feast, Furby
Or add Furby on btag; Sammy#1911
Feast on btag; McFeast#1339

Add me if this interests you.