380+ 8/8H 2/8M Monk (all specs) LF Raiding Guild

Edit: Found a new home, thanks for the replies :slight_smile: Good luck to everyone this season!

1. Times available & time zone:
    I’m available every day sans Saturdays. 10:00 pm MST is my cut-off. I work early mornings so I doooo need some sleep.
  2. Server preference:
    I’m currently on Hyjal but am 100% willing to transfer if things work out.
  3. Faction preference:
    Horde. Not willing to faction change.
  4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:
    Semi-hardcore would be best. I don’t need world first anything by any means, but I certainly would like to at least make some progression through mythic.
  5. Current progression/experience:
    I’ve raided my entire WoW career. Wen’t hard into mythic in Legion but guild fell apart and my new guild doesn’t fit my schedule well. Heroic I generally find is too easy for me but it’s hard to get the foot into the door of a mythic guild. I have completed some of Uldir on mythic but I was unable to make much progress at all because of conflicting schedules.
  6. Recent logs (if available):
    https:/ /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34124882#difficulty=4
    Again, nothing really worth showing, unfortunately. Heroics fights are there but that’s about it. Also, I play all 3 specs avidly so things are kind of all over the place.
  7. Contact info:
    B-net: Meshtaroka#1749.
    Discord: Meshtaroka#8251.
    Just feel free to message or add me. Whatever works best.
  8. Anything else:
    I’m a max level Alchemist so I can certainly help out with potions or anything like that. Same with food. I would love to push my M+ score as well and am more than happy to run some whenever.

Hey Kalitori!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 8/8M!
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hello I’m the GM of <LökTar>[H] Hyjal, Doubltap. I’m hoping our guild might be a good fit for you. We’re a semi-hardcore/casual raiding guild who are currently 2/8M 8/8H Uldir. Our raid nights are Tue&Wed 7pm pst-10pm pst with invites starting at 6:45pm pst. If you’re intersted I’d love for you to fill out an application at the link below, and if you have any questions feel free to ask away. Thank you for your time. Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM), Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM), or Luxxury#11885 (LuxuryHeals Officer)

Application:form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application
WoWProgress:wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Guild Website:loktar-hyjal.shivtr.com

Hi there! I’m the GM of Syntax Error on Mal’ganis. I sent you a friend request on Discord.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic Tuesday / Friday 9 - 11pm CST which is 8 - 10pm MST. We also have an active M+ team.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

We are actively looking for a reliable Brewmaster Monk and would love to trial you! My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

If you are still looking for a guild we are in the market for a monk.

The Infamous US Hyjal Horde 6/8M Uldir 3/9H BOD

About us
We are a tight knit group of raiders with roughly half the core group knowing each other outside the game in this crazy world. Our guild is a great group of adults that just enjoys killing internet monsters together, getting purples, and just having fun playing the game. With Battle for Dazar’alor here we are looking to recruit a couple more skilled dedicated DPS to our mythic roster.

We Supply Flasks/Food/Vantus

Raid Times : Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm-9:30pm PST (Server)

We have active Mythic+ and Discord

What we expect from you

• Login on time to raids
  • High attendance (We understand life happens so if a raid is to be missed we just ask for a heads up as early as you can)
  • Come into progression fights with knowledge of the fights (Strats and videos will be posted via discord)
  • Have the ability to take criticisms or tips if given

Having a strong off-spec is a nice bonus

Having logs helps the process

We do not require a “Heart of Azeroth” Level but having it 35+ would be ideal

Listed below are our recruitment needs

High
Monk - Windwalker/Mistweaver
Shaman - Restoration

Medium

Low
Rogue - Any

If you have any questions or need more information please contact us in have on BattleNet or via Discord for a faster responce.

Contact Information

Druchaon - Zarathustra#1351 (BattleNet) Druchaon#0427 (Discord)
Nafta - Nafta44#1125 (BattleNet) Nafta#7458 (Discord)

open to alliance?

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 4/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla