380 6/8M BM Hunter LF Guild

Looking for a mythic raiding guild.
380ilvl and 6/8M with Mythrax experience.
Horde or Alli, i’m willing to server and/or faction xfer.

Comment if you’re recruiting.

Hey my guilds looking for ranged dps.

[Magtheridon][Alliance] is 6/8M

Wowprogress

https: // www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:30-10:30 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

Flavour Town is a large community on Saurfang comprising of many variations of players. Among these 700+ people is a group of Dedicated Raiders pushing through Mythic Uldir.

Flavour Town’s Core Team, Lamb Sauce, has an average item level of over 375. We are looking for players who can make all raid times and want to progress through mythic content.

Flavour Town is full of dedicated players who love to enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We are a large community home to new and veteran players alike who are more-than-willing to extend any help you may need. Highly encourage all raiders and PvPers to join! Of course, Social/Casual players are also welcome!

Lamb Sauce

The minimum item level we will accept is 365. Once you’re part of the team, we will work together to improve our team as a whole. We are currently accepting:

• Windwalker Monk

• DPS Shaman with Resto Offspec (Prefer Elemental but Enhance will do)

• Arms Warrior

• Frost/Unholy Death Knight

• Beast Mastery Hunter

• Shadow Priest

• Affliction Warlock

Our raid times (Australian Eastern Daylight Time / Saurfang Server Time): Wednesday: 7pm - 10pm Sunday: 7pm - 10pm Monday: 7pm - 10pm Discord is required for raids.

We have a Community Discord! Contact me to join our Discord!

Character Name: Magjistar-Saurfang

Battle Tag: DarkLlama#1253

Discord: Magjistar#8813

Alternately

Character Name: Brêwlee-Saurfang Battle Tag: Rowdy#11730 Discord: TheRowdy#5628

Still looking

Hey there,

Mandalorian is a newly formed progression raiding guild for patch 8.1, lead by an experienced Mythic raider with a history of raid leading dating back to BC.

If you are driven by the desire to kill bosses at their highest difficulty, whether you are a returning player or simply looking for a fresh start Mandalorian could be the place for you.

With the intention of only recruiting / getting to know eachother in Uldir on a more casual schedule over the christmas break, Mythic progression will begin in patch 8.1 in the Battle for Dazar’alor raid.

We are willing to help gear up new characters, granted you are capable of playing them at a high level.

Recruitment is currently open for all classes.

Whilst there is currently no minimum ilvl requirement set, previous raiding experience and the desire to succeed is required.

What we require of you:

• Availability to raid from 7:45pm – 11:00pm (Wed/Mon.) (These times are for 8.1 raid and onwards)
• Come prepared (Enchants, Pots, Flasks, etc.)
• Good attitude (Banter is a bonus)
• Communication (Working mic)

What you can expect from us:
• A relaxed raiding enviroment
• Dead bosses
• Guild Tabard

Add myself on Tigerland#11961 for more information or a discord/in-game interview

Cheers

8/8H 6/8M

Barthilas-US (AEST) Saturday 4:00pm to 8:00pm & Sunday 5:00pm to 8:00pm

Several competent and prior mythic raiders looking for an extended roster with a bare-minimum aim of cutting edge each tier.

The raid environment is expected to be laid back whilst sensible and motivated with a emphasis on progress.

We’re currently sourcing for ANY DPS if you are interested please feel free to contact us :slight_smile:

Contacts;
Kappacino#11476 Untiemyshoe#1221 michikusa#11450

Hi Ariï,

We are definitely keen to have you in our team.

Please refer link to our recruitment post: [H] Zug Zug - Barthilas 3/8M 8/8H Recruiting for Tank/Heal.

Zug Zug - Barthilas (6/8M) atm.
Current progression: Mythrax
Raid Schedule (SVT): 9:00pm to 12:00am Wed/Sun/Mon

If you are keen to smash the last 2 bosses with us, please contact me at Charzdingo#1921 via battletag and we will discuss further.

Thank you.

Add me if this new project looks like something you would be interested in being a part of bud,

Hey!

Eon - US Frostmourne 5/8m 6-9pm ST Mon/Thurs. We are currently looking for a hunter so if your keen hit me up on Tranq#1294

Cheers!

Apply