380 5/8M feral looking for new home

Experienced Feral Looking for a new guild that raids 2-3 times a week -between the times of 8pm eastern - 12pm eastern, will consider later times depending on the raid nights. Guild i’ve been part of for almost 2 years is stepping down from raiding due to attendance and our main player base being burnt out already from the expansion.

Hoping to stay Alliance but will consider horde. Looking for a highly active guild where most people are not struggling to just to log on to raid.

My main objective for raiding is cutting edge every single tier, highly driven to be the best player i can, and adapting to mechanics as quickly as i can.

Bearnakked#1202 is my btag

I like feral droods…

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and finish CE before the next raid drops and we make our push to finish in the top 100 US in the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

Currently 7/8 Mythic we are looking for raiders to complete Cutting Edge with and siege into the Battle of Dazar’Alor with. Expectations for the next tier are VERY high and what we accomplish at the end of this tier will determine our attitude headed into the next.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
2-3 WARLOCKS!!!
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in the next tier. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in and kill the Slug.

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)

Hello Bear! We are 5/8M alliance on KT raiding two nights a week 8:30-11:30 est T/W. Starting back Jan 1st on zul.

I’m Mint#3740 on discord.

Hey there :smiley: I Have a horde guild that is 5/8M raid days TUE/WED 615-915pm PST. RBGS Fri @6pm PST. Add me if interested in chatting more. I understand you are ally but maba after a chat you might see a good fit!

Rawra#1290

I will be around later tonight and most of the day tomorrow, holiday stuff sorry

Hey there Bear, Im Ash from Sunwell Hotel. I would like to speak with you whenever you can because I feel like we could be a good fit for each other. Meanwhile I’m leaving our recruitment information down below and will sent your a RID request as well. Hope to speak with you soon.

Sunwell Hotel (US-Tichondrius) is a progression focused guild, where we unceasingly strive for exceptional execution and performance through which we maximize individual as well as raid potential, while providing a relaxed and drama free environment.

Who We Are:

We, here at Sunwell Hotel, have a progression oriented mindset which is ultimately aimed at clearing the current Mythic Content. We offer a stable leadership with experience as Officers/GMs in hardcore raiding guilds dating back to Vanilla and a raiding environment that ensures maximal progress; while maintaining a respectful, mature and enjoyable atmosphere.

What We Are Looking For:

We are looking for individuals with exceptional raiding skills, awareness, knowledge as well as previous Mythic/Heroic raiding experience. We are looking for Raiders that have competitive personalities, that strive to be the best they can be at their class, by eagerly going over logs pre and post raid to see where they can improve; as well as those who keep up with current theorycrafting and research/changes that is pertinent to their class. We are looking for individuals who are punctual and have impeccable raid attendance. Attendance is of paramount importance to us since we are aimed at clearing mythic content. In the event that We recruit you to out raid team, we are depending and expecting you to be able to make nearly 80%+ of our raids. Furthermore, we realize that successful progression not only requires punctuality and skill, but cooperation and communication. We are looking for individuals who share those values with us while maintaining positive, lighthearted and respectful attitudes.

Our Raiding Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - 9:00pm to 12:00am EST

• All Raiders are expected to run Mythic + throughout the week.

Current Progress:

• 4/8M Uldir

• 8/8H Uldir

Our Current Needs:

• Tank - Low Need

• Healer - N/A

• Melee DPS - Low Need: Ret, DH, Enh

• Ranged DPS - Medium Need: Shadow Priest, Elemental, Warlock, Hunter, Mage

Any exceptional players who wish to apply to currently filled positions will be considered, as the Mythic Roster is competitive and adaptable

Contact Information:

You can reach out to us through Battle Tag:

• Asheer#12200
  • Muaythai#1622

now that xmas is over with i will have plenty of time to talk to people

Dominion

6/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

Hey my dude, I added your bnet but thought i should also leave the recruitment post lol. Hope to hear from ya.

<Mogs and Logs> Is a newer guild started in BFA. We have recruited and grown fast but are still looking for a few more players of similar skill to join us in creating an awesome community and progress the hardest content. We are already 7/8M and our intent is to keep a roster of 21-23(max so everyone gets their kills quickly) raiders for comp and flexibility and will always continue to recruit exceptional players to maintain competitiveness but with that roster we can ensure everyone will get their kills. We want to recruit and trial a few more DPS going into 8.1 to have a great start to down bosses quickly - we will be CE and shooting to be a top guild.

Community: We are looking to be a highly competitive guild on a casual raid schedule (6 hours per week top 300). Leaders have previous top 100 experiences, and are also MDI competitors. Our group of friends love to do Mythic plus & sell them as well as the occasional RBG/PVP (I myself have two rank 1 titles) and that is a huge part of our community having things to do with each other outside of raid nights. About half or more of the raid team has IO scores of 1.5k+. We provide Cauldrons and Feasts and building the bank currently to eventually provide repairs.

Recruitment Needs: Below are our current priority needs, however if you are an exceptional Tank or DPS please still reach out to us.

*DPS: SPriest, WW Monk, Demon Hunter, Warrior, DK, Mage, Ele Sham
*Healer - Resto Shaman (Would love a Shaman who can Ele and Resto).

Expectations:

• Great Attendance & Ready to accept invites 10 min. prior to raid
  • Knowledge of your class and how to maximize your potential on any encounter including playing off-spec if needed (min of 80% avg parse on WL)
  • Battle & Healing Potions as well as enchants & gems in/on your gear
  • Good attitude during raid and able to take positive criticism No negativity/racism/sexism/name calling/raging during raid we are all adults!
  • A working mic and decent computer (no toasters)

Raid Times: Tuesday + Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST (Server - EST)
Contact Information (Please reach out via Discord to get ahold of us as we have it on our phones):
Deathlobsta:
RealID - Deathlobsta#1397 Discord - Deathlobsta#5053
Shotski:
RealID - Easybake#1369 Discord - Shotskie#3524

[H] <Tabbed Out> 8/8M CE Open Recruitment!

PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA BATTLETAG @ Sme#11814
Tabbed Out - Bleeding Hollow Horde (PvP server, EST)

Times: Wed/Thurs/Sun 8:30pm-12 EST

Apply Here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/viewform?edit_requested=true

Progression:

Current:

8/8 Mythic Uldir

TO has a long history of gaming going back all the way back to Everquest. This guild has definitely stood the test of time and has had a long and successful raiding career in WoW. For any questions regarding progression in older tiers we’d be happy to speak with you in game!

Recruitment:

To be recruited you must fill out our application. If we like what we see you will have a brief discord interview so we can get to know you. Apply and read our guild charter here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tQEGt-HRzM4nWY11nDWdyJr3E8TICt7srUpkzru2YZU/

Looking to add:

Tank

Resto Shaman preferably with a viable DPS OS

Resto Druid preferably with a viable DPS OS

Holy/Disc priest preferably with a viable DPS OS

Mistweaver Monk preferably with a viable DPS OS

Affliction Warlock

DPS Warrior

DPS Death Knight

Rogue

Capable non Mage ranged DPS

Guild Atmosphere:

• We encourage the use of peoples’ real names and we encourage our members to get to know one another as more than just pixels, to get to know one another on more personal levels.

• The leaders of this guild believe that a guild that is socially close is much more likely to succeed than a group of hired mercenaries.

• We are an adult guild and we make adult jokes and mess with each other, if you are sensitive and cannot handle this, TO is probably not the place for you.

• We run alt raids on off nights, as well as Mythic +

• We utilize Discord as well

Guild Leader

Darkranger battletag Genghis352#1259

Officers

Smesus - Sales/Recruitment Lead - Sme#11814, Discord - Smesus#4820

Evilmon - Raid Leader/Ranged Officer

Sikwit - Senior Officer

Skilless - Senior Officer/Recruiting Officer

Maralen - Tank Officer

Still Looking - few people added me but haven’t said a word to me

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

If you can or want to weekend raid, check out our raid times below and reach out to our recruiting officer

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla