380 2/8 M exp Disc Priest lf a new guild to call home

Due to work relocation I will be moving to west coast and cannot make the Eastern raid times with my old guild anymore. Therefore I’m looking for a new raiding guild to call home. I have 2/8 Mythic exp on my disc priest and would prefer a two-night weekday guild that has raid times around 7:30-10:30 server time. Similar progress is definitely appealing but a friendly and fun raiding environment is much more important. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Placidia!

Hells Heroes is looking for a disc right now, we are currently 2/8 mythic with progress on Zek and Fetid. We do raid 3 nights per week currently, however. If you could make a Tues/Weds/Thurs, 7pm-10pm Pacific, hit us up! My Btag is Blood#1681, discord is Bloodtriton#1786

Find more info here:

Heyo! We are looking for a solid disc priest! We are 3/8M and are comprised mostly of adults 30+. We raid T/W 6:30-9pm server. I would love to chat with you and get something going together!

Add me:
Bnet - vaulk#1648
Discord - vaulk#7378

Thanks for the reply. I’m interested in your guild except that the start time of raid might be a bit early for me. It will take at least a few weeks for me to figure out my schedule during weekdays. But I will definitely check back with you if you’re still looking that time.

Hi Placidia, our guild sounds like it might be a good fit for you. While we do raid 3 days a week, attendance is not mandatory. We currently run 2 to 3 raid groups depending on the night, and raid times seem like they would work for you. You can check out our original info post below:

1 Like

Hey there! We start promptly at 830pm and end @ 11:00pm (pst) Wednesday and Thursday. - Give us a look.

Thanks! I’ve actually talked to one of your officers. Guess we’ll be in touch!

Hi! If you’re still looking we are highly recruiting a disc priest! Below is our guild recruit spam but please feel free to reach out to me at my BTAG below :slight_smile:

<Idiokracy> 3/8 Mythic 8/8 Heroic is recruiting quality raiders to progress through Mythic Dazar’Alor! Raid times are T&Th 8-11PM PST. All roles are considered for quality players! Friendly guild.

High Need: Holy Pally, Boomkin, Warlock, Warrior

Moderate Need: DPS w/ reliable tank OS, WW Monk, DK, Shadow Priest, Disc Priest

Other Need: Raid lead and strategist. This position will be more heavily vetted than others.

If you have logs please link in your whisper/reply. Recruits are brought in on a 2 week trial status to confirm attendance. After that all repairs and expanded guild bank privileges. We have a VERY active M+ community and are looking for more to help push mythic bosses.

Legion Raid Experience (when each raid was current/relevant)

NightHold: 5/10 Mythic

Tomb Of Sarg.: 4/9 Mythic

Antorus: 5/11 Mythic

We do a lot of M+ during off days (Multiple 1.5+ players for Season 1) and have a great core group of raiders. We have a great time and do guild activities nightly. Laid back guild, we consider ourselves “casually serious.” Mature and older atmosphere but we have our fun. Whisper or add Doc#1767 for more info