379ilvl SPriest LF AOTC/M+ Guild

Been playing shadow since T5 content, with bits of playing disc for variety, and came back to playing towards the end of Shadowlands and need a new home to raid with! Was an AotC raider for pretty much every expansion except WoD and SL and did some Mythic raiding in BFA, but would rather not stress out over mythic raiding if I don’t have to. I main a priest, but also have experience raiding on mw monk, resto druid, and resto shaman throughout the years. Still working on leveling everything, only have the priest and monk on alli side at 70.

Willing to stay alli or go horde (I already play on both sides on different servers).

Prefer raid times that start between 8pm to 9:30pm EST. Can do earlier if we’re a good fit tho!

Battlenet is nyctes#1884
Discord is Nyctes#5885

Still looking if anyone is interested in having a shadow priest in raid!

added on disc! Nekomi#7135

Heya Nyctes, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.