379 Rdruid LF Guild

Hello there!

I am an experienced and veteran player, looking to get back into raiding and playing WoW. I had to take a break during Uldir, but I’d like to find a guild to enjoy the game with again.

I also enjoy creating/editing kill videos, so I can offer that as well. For any other information, please feel free to contact me.

Prefer nights/times between Sun-Thurs 7-11pm EST.

Hope to hear from some great guilds!

Hey Tantric,

First let me ask you, how do you feel about being in a guild called “Irish Love Couch”? I know its great huh? Second let me ask are you tired of the drama? Just want to log in and sit back with some friends? Yeah me too, that’s why we created Irish Love Couch.

*** We Casually Raid Normal/Heroic with the intention of earning our AOTC each tier. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM EST ***

*** Run M+ regularly throughout the week ***

*** Scheduled guild events such as Fun Runs on most Saturday nights***

*** Old Raid/Dungeon transmog/mount/achievement runs***

So, if you’re looking for a new home feel free to hit me up at your earliest convenience :blush:You can reach me on Battlenet at Gr4b0#1222 or on Discord at Matt#6783.

If interested in our recruitment page here is the link to that as well :blush:

Hope to hear from you soon! :smiley:

Tantric!

I would love to talk to you about your search for a guild :slight_smile:

It would be great to heal with you again ……

Here is my bnet if you want to reach out and talk further.

Ladori#1555

Bump for new ilvl.

Mythic Order we are currently 4/9H. Our night time raid is on Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm to 10:30pm server time. For this raid we are recruiting dps/healing positions. This raid is a semi-hardcore raid looking to push heroic than mythic content while having fun.

Both raids are led by qualified leaders that have mythic progression experience. So, whether it is raiding, dungeons, or PVP we are looking for players seeking a friendly, yet driven environment surrounded by experienced leadership.If interested contact
GM - RaginCajun#11841

Night raid: EmeraldShado#1229

Aside from the guild spam i really want a resto druid to join the team, hit me up in game and lets talk im sure you will find this guild is very welcoming and new, lots of potential and growth for the future

Indolence - is a newly created guild on the server Stormrage. Our goal is to pursue CE in a competitive manner. We are few but looking for many who want to experience the hardest content the game has to offer.

Raid times - Tuesday, Wed, Thursday 7-11 EST PM

Recruitment Needs - Right now we are looking for a mixture of ranged and melee DPS and some healers.

Contact - Please get in touch with me in game for more info/questions at Dillon1330#1684. Thank you!!!