Hey guys im a 379ilvl mage Looking for a guild can only run sunday/monday
i have a progression of 3/8M and experience of 5/8M
Logs will be provided on contact
only days i can raid are sunday/monday
(Not interested in becoming horde)
Battle tag: Acariara#1963

Not sure if you are interested in going Horde, but
One Shot Hype - Horde - US - Zul’Jin
Raid times : Sun/Mon 9-12EST (6h total, 5 min break at 1030ish each night)
Current Progress : 3/8M Uldir
Recruiting : DPS. Recruitment will be open until we have cemented our 20 for mythic with at least 5 players to rotate in and out.
History : Guild is a guild formed as The Temple by a core group of friends on Blackrock in early WoD. We have consistently progressed further every tier with a stable core of 20-25 members at all times. We refer to ourselves as casual to semi hardcore, because we make no requirements for grinding or m+ although they are highly encouraged if you have the time to do so. However we do expect that you show up on time ready to kill bosses, and have learned the fights beforehand. We were a CE guild the until the end of last xpac due to players not being able to make raids because of changes in work/school/quitting the game.
Why Us : We will be pushing to be CE for 8.1 raiding. Discord is active with games other than WOW. Easy to get a M+ or PVP BG group together. Standard Raider Perks. We push CE without having to kill yourself during the week grinding like crazy and getting burnt out. Nor do we expect you to be pulling gold rankings or be sat. No requirements to supply the Gbank, however they are always appreciated. If you don’t want to raid and just want some people to play games with you are welcome too.
Contact : liljohnny#0789, Garjay#1436, or Azoth#4016 on discord for more

i forgot to add that sorry i am not

Hi Acariara,

Nomi’s Line Cooks with Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth.

Raid days/times: Sunday/Monday 8-11pm EST
Progression: 3/8M
Recruiting: DPS and DPS w/ healing offspec

I would love to discuss our team and guild with you if you are interested. I have added you to Bnet and can be reached at Hildar#1402

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support nine different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

added you talk when ya online :stuck_out_tongue: