403 Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Hello everyone! I’ve decided to come back to the game after some much needed time off… I’m currently looking for a permanent home for all of my characters. The guild I was raiding in at the start of BFA came to an abrupt end after our GL had some real life issues that forced him to step away. I’m a very focused player and I try to pride myself on being the best in the raid group, whether that’s with mechanics, calling mechanics, or helping in any way possible. Other than raiding
I really enjoy mount collecting and doing Mythic +.

Characters:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/Viivix 403 Hunter
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wildhammer/Ðecision 384 Rogue
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/wildhammer/Trixkz 392 Boomkin

Experience:
CE - MSV
CE - EN
Current - 2/8 M

Times:
Monday: 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Tuesday: Not Available
Wendesday: 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Thursday: 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Friday: 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. EST
Saturday: 8 p.m. - 2 a.m. EST
Sunday: 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

If you think I might be a good fit for your guild please send me a friend request and we can chat.

Wishkins#1359

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

I am really hoping for a good fit!

We are interested in you, come check us out! [H] <Apocolyptic> WKD Zul’jin 6/8M Lead by 8/8M Players. Raid Times: Saturday/Sunday 8:00-12:00pm EST Loloup#1452

Hey Viivix!

Reason on Zul’jin horde is looking to fill a core DPS spot on our weekend raid team. Times are Sat/Sun 8-11 pm EST. Please reach out if you think you are interested!
Anethia#1405

Still looking

Hi Viivix!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Rhythmic

US-Thrall

Horde

Wed/Fri/Sun 8:45-12:00 Eastern

Intro

Hello! Rhythmic is a relatively new guild that formed at the tail end of Legion. We raided ABT Mythic and made it to 10/11M. We are currently 7/8M and looking for strong players for the new raid, Battle of Dazar’alor.

About

Rhythmic formed under a few members who did weekly heroic ABT clears across small guilds, but these members desired more content. So, these members went out and pugged mythic ABT with the mindset of, “let’s learn together.” The team progressed slowly at first, but gained momentum when a more solid core formed. To put the Rhythmic mindset in a nutshell, we throw our motivation, determination, and our stubbornness at a boss till it dies.

Goals

Our goal at Rhythmic is to get CE each raid tier with time to spare! We want to build a raid team that allows for quick progression through a new raid tier to allow us relaxation and recuperation which allows us to watch more Funimation.

What We Expect

We expect good attendance, preparedness, and level headedness

We need good attendance to progress bosses. We can’t have people dipping in the middle of a progress boss. Of course emergencies happen! We do not expect people to come in the middle of a crisis or real life events. Afterall, this is a game.

We need prepared people. Bring enough potions to get the job done. Look up logs, videos, and strategies. The more effective our time of preparing for a fight, the more effective our pulls will be on the fight.

We need players with a level head. Toxicity doesn’t promote good raid atmosphere with the intention of downing bosses. Use that aggravation to uplift your fellow raiders. They struggle, we all struggle, so help them overcome for our success.

Where You Can Find Us!

Find the spaces located in front of the // and .com to copy the link.

Https: //legionsofthehorde .com/

Raid Application

Https: //legionsofthehorde .com/wow/raid-sign-up/

Contacts

Papadeath (Btag-Franklyvash#1303) (Discord-Papawheeley#3260)

Woowei (Btag-Dreadpirate#11766) (Discord-Woowei#9803)

Sharktopüs (Btag-Witchdocta#1362) (Discord-Sharktopus#8541)

Dizla (Btag-Dizla#1215) (Discord-Dizla#2074)

bump still looking

Hey there Viivix! Our guild Undying Tenacity on Thrall is interested in having you join up with us if you see us as a solid fit. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We just started our trip through BDA last night going 4/9N already . We are a semi-hardcore guild (looking to get into heroic ASAP) that very much so strives for progression but doing so in a relaxed environment. The team is filled with a group of positive, personable, and motivated players who are all succeeding and learning together to achieve our goals. If you are interested, please feel free to message me directly in Discord.
Discord Name- Treebeard#5411
We look forward to hearing back from you!

Hey,

Not sure if an hour earlier works for you, but if it does, we’d love to talk with you.

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Battle for Azeroth Progression

• Uldir: 8/8m Cutting Edge

Legion Progression

• Antorus: 11/11m Cutting Edge
  • Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9m
  • Nighthold: 10/10m Cutting Edge
  • Trial of Valor: 3/3m Cutting Edge
  • Emerald Nightmare: 7/7m Cutting Edge

For more information about Uncommon Sense, please visit our Discord: https://discord.gg/uyEe57p

If you’re interested in talking more, please add me.

• Discord: Justify#3562
  • BattleTag: Justify#11282

Savage Factory is a raiding guild on the Turalyon Server. The Cookie Factory raid team runs Sunday/Monday 9pm-12 EST. We have finished every tier with AotC and are looking to get into mythic raiding. We have occasional alt runs during the week on Wed/Fri. We are a laid back guild of friendly players, both raiders and non-raiders. Our guildmates range in variety and we strive to make everyone feel welcome.

About the Raid Team:

Cookie Factory
Raid Times:
Sun/Mon 9pm-12 EST
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M

What we’re looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps and healers.)

Healer:
Resto Druid
Resto Shaman

Range DPS:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest

Melee:
Paladin
Demon Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Feral druid
Survival Hunter

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools and Personal Loot Helper

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord

Hey :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer or a DPS with a Healing OS. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Bump active and looking!

Hey man [H][Arthas] 6/9H we raid Friday and Saturday 10pm-1:30am est. (9pm-12:30cst). Looking for 1-2 more ranged dps to complete our mythic roster! Add me would love to talk! Sauron#1367. We are driving to get cutting edge this tier. The team is lead by 3 cutting edge players from multiple expansions including M.o.P , Warlords, Legion.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Help me help you