379 Boomkin LF mythic guild

Hey there Moiragin!
I see your looking for a raiding guild, and I think that I can help you with that! If you are still searching, get in touch with me on B net, (Dahjuuboii#1337) so that we can tell you a bit more about us!

Who We Are
<Blue Raid Shoes> is a Mythic progression guild on Hyjal-US established towards the end of Legion.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years. We raid 3 nights a week, and pride ourselves on an active community that actively pushes keys, does PvP, or plays other games on off nights.

Our goal is to build a Cutting Edge roster that will stick together, and progress to finish Mythic at a good pace while maintaining an enjoyable raid environment. Roster issues hit us hard at the start of this expansion, taking our team from realm 6th down to being unable to progress through Mythic at all, needing to pug to fill the roster. We are looking for players who understand that building the right kind of roster with the right kind of people takes time and dedication, players who want the guild to be a long-term home and family, even if they aren’t raiding at the moment.

Current Progression
Uldir: 8/8H, 2/8M

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8-11 Eastern
Wednesday: 8-11 Eastern
Thursday: 8-11 Eastern

Recruitment
We are currently looking for some DPS to improve our roster as we move forward into Drazar Alor.

We are looking for players who have previous raid experience, a desire to improve, and progress as part of the team. We are looking for people who are ready or nearly ready to raid, with a decent item and neck level and the drive to push content.

Guild Master:
Carrn#1452 (BNet); Carrn#9487 (Discord)

Officers:
Kylisse#1497 (BNet); Kylisse#0197 (Discord)
Rose#1165 (BNet); Rose#3378 (Discord)

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

BoD Progression: 7/9 N, 4/9 H
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil, Kasumi-Muradin

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Hi, I think our guild could be a great fit for you! We are a semi-hardcore guild that has lots of returning players or former hardcore players who are now enjoying a more relaxing environment. Here is our guild info, if interested add me on bnet Avalyne#1478

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Mage
Shadow Priest with heal offspec
Rogue
Ele Shaman

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Good player. He’s also related to Putin.

Hey there, any chance you would be interested in a weekend raiding guild? 8/8M CE fri/sat guild here, currently 7/9H in the new raid, would be super intersted in having you on the team. Feel free to add me back @ Thela#1545 on bnet for more info! thanks.