378ilvl Spriest - 5/8m (CE) XP (93% parse avg.)

Hi Codyz!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Thank you for the posts.

Hey there I’m looking to make a guild because it’s extremely hard to find one that needs a tank. I’m looking for raid days to be 11:30p-2a Tue, Wed, and Thu these will be Eastern time zones. Bnet is Uther7052#1213 if you want to chat

Hey Codyz,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Uncommon Sense
8/8M. Proudmoore server, Alliance guild.

Raid Time
Tues/Wed/Thurs - 8:00 pm ~ 11:00 pm EST (5:00 pm ~ 8:00 pm PST)

What we are looking for
Heal: monk,priest. DPS: Ranged (except lock), Warrior, DK.
Other exceptional players in consideration.

Contact
Btag: Firebear#1866
Discord: Shiba#8799

Hello there

Three Hops This Time Is located on the server Stormreaver. We’re currently looking for members to help us Cha Cha slide through Uldir and into Battle of Dazar’alor. We’re a group of ex-hardcore raiders looking to bring that focus and dedication into the 9 hours a week schedule.

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8M US 503

Our Raid days are:
Monday 8-11 EST
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Wednesday 8-11 EST

We’re Currently Looking for the following:

Ranged:
Mage
Boomkin
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Melee:
Rogue
Ret Paladin

Healers, 3 of the following:
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Disc Priest
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

Pref 2 day guilds!

horde on malganis lf weekend raiders 730-1030 eastern. btag Morpheus:1478

Guild: 5/8M Realm: Bleeding Hollow
Recruiting for Battle for Dazar’alor.
Raid time - Wed/Mon 9-11:30 EST
- Sunday alt night 8pm (currently our alt night clears heroic)

Hi there! I think you’d make a great addition to our mythic roster! Berserk has a friendly atmosphere focused on progressing with a two night a week schedule. We have a good group of players that push high keys with ratings 1k+, and 2400+ players that lead RBGs and queue arena often. I’d love to have you join us for the new raid dungeon! Add me Bnet: Immortalized#11758 if you have any questions or are interested!

2 day 8/8M CEguild here, Need a solid spriest for our guild! Would love to chat, feel free to add me back @ thela#1545 , Thanks!

Well… we are certainly outgoing… not so much large, mostly active… and… somewhat good? :slight_smile:

I am kinda sorry about the wall of text. Would love to chat. Discord is best for me. <3

[7/8M] -Thirteen Thirty Seven of Mal’Ganis [H]- Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. With the next tier coming, another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.

Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
1 TANK [ANY BUT WARR/MONK]
1-2 HEALERS [HOLY PALADIN, RESTO SHAMAN HIGH PRIORITY]
ANY AND ALL DPS.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 5:30-9 PST, meaning 8:30-12 EST, and 7:30-11 Server Time.

The culture we have created inside our raid is something that is going to propel us into success in Dazar and beyond. Our goals are aimed very high, and with the players we have AND YOU, they are reachable. We look forward to chatting with you on Battlenet or Discord, and the sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get you in!

Get in touch
GM: Kameron#1822
Officer: Pachyderm#1286
Discord: The Pachyderm#6698 (Yes, there is a space, I think. Probably.)