378 WW Monk, 382 BM Huntard LF Raiding guild

Our current team disbanded. We were progressing on Mythic Vectis. Looking for a good home to make new friends and kill stuff.
Raid times would need to be around +/- 10pm EST start time.
Would like to have solid community with solid mature, adult people to have fun with.

Exp. 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 3/8 M

Please let me know!
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Jaxnabox,

Firehawk-Proudmoore is currently progessing on vectis as well. Our raid times may be a bit early for you. Tues, Wed 9-12 EST. If you can make those times, tag me up and lets see if we are a good fit. shadowdancer#1115

Hey there! We’re looking to add in a few folks to our roster as we progress through more mythic content - We are currently 2/8M with progress on Zek. We have a pretty great group that likes to have a good time. We do raid 9 -12 EST currently

My RL Btag is: Mcgoo#1298 If you’re interested in chatting more, please shoot him a message!

Good luck in your search!

The Hall of Fame on Mal’Ganis is recruiting for Mythic Uldir progression! We are focusing on pushing content at a high level on a easy to manage schedule. We raid 6 hours a week, no more.

Progression:
7/8M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Warlock [High] Full Time Position Available for a Purple Parsing Warlock
Flex Healer [dps main, no druids][High]
Exceptional DPS [High]

All Exceptional Players
Any Players Looking to compete for a position
Any Players looking to push M+ [Raiding not required]

We are looking for exceptional players to competitively push content with! If you are such a person and are looking to slay dragons on a lighter schedule, look no further!

Guild Expectations:

We are adults. We have responsibilities. Through those responsibilities we have cleared our schedules to raid two nights a week. Attendance is key. If you can’t make raid, we aren’t the right guild for you. We joke, we are crass, and can sometimes be… not pc. We are adults. If you can’t handle that, we aren’t for you. We play hard and raid hard. When raid starts its time to focus up and kill dragons.

Raid Schedule:

Thursday: ~9p EST [Optional Alt/Heroic]
Sunday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST
Monday: 8:30pm-1130pm EST

Contact Information:

If you are interested add me on bnet nix#1366, essien#1785 or fill out an application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdzOG8MufRoWQn6Tj8Eo0znS7rx6Z0yJdjD3Digv14_lN-A0Q/viewform

Underdogs (3/8M, 8/8H) is a Mythic raiding guild looking for strong raiders to bolster our core raid team. We are a friendly and (mostly) mature raiding guild focused on pushing Mythic content. Although we are newly formed for BfA many of our core raiders have been playing together for years. We want to kill Mythic bosses and have a good time doing it. We raid Tues, Thurs and Sun at 8pm-11pm Central (server). We are currently discussing adding a 3rd day for progression.

What we offer:

• A relaxed raid environment focused on having fun by killing bosses.

• The usual consumables (gems, enchants, flasks, etc) and repairs

• Friendly core roster always willing to help

• Officer corps dedicated to helping you be the best raider you can be.

What we’re looking for:

• Exceptional DPS that can perform mechaics as well as they can their rotations

• People who can commit to attending more than 90% of raid nights

• Positive attitude

Ranged DPS are in highest demand, but exceptional DPS of any spec are encouraged to apply. Previous mythic experience is not required but is an asset.

My btag is FallforDeath#1421 if interested

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
Exceptional players atm

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns

Syntax Error on Malganis is recruiting.
We are currently progressing on Zek with sub 40% wipes. Our plan is to move to Fetid next.

Schedule
Progression: Tuesday / Friday 10pm - 1am EST
(Optional) M+: Wednesday 10 30pm EST
(Optional) Heroic: Thursday 10pm EST
(Optional) DnD 5e: Saturday 8pm EST

Contact
Via Discord
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Raid Lead: Blind#8000
Wowprogress: 2/8M wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

Hey there Jax! You said +/- 10 EST and that is around our times. Consider adding us to talk if you want!

Button Mashers (Mal’Ganis-Horde) Currently 7/8M and 8/8H

About BM:
Button Mashers is formed behind the desire to progress at a highly competitive level on a reasonable raid schedule. We try to maintain a tight-knit feel between our members. The large majority of our core raiders have raided since vanilla/BC and most of us have been playing together for a long time. Our raid atmosphere is pretty light and generally really entertaining as long as people are doing what they are suppose to be. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and kill bosses!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8 – 11pm CST Thursday: 8 – 11pm CST Wednesday: 8 - 11pm CST

You can view our current progress as well as some videos of our kills here: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers

Raid History:
Top 20 server during WoD: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Button+Mashers/rating.tier17

Top 200 US during MoP: -www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Button+Mashers/rating.tier14

Recruitment:
Tanks - Non DH
Melee DPS - DK, Monk, Warrior
Ranged DPS - Locks, Mages, Priests
Healer - Priest, Pally, Monk

We expect everyone that applies to fully understand the mechanics of their class.

Please apply here:
-www.bit.ly/buttonmashersapp

OR

Please feel to contact any officer in-game or via discord ((btag // discord))

Club#1123 // clubnp#1359
Rawbur#1853 // Rawbur#9467
Holytoots#1719 // HolyPeaches#1587

Hello friend, while we’re a bit tight on melee we don’t have a solid WW monk. We’re 8/8M and looking to push strong into 8.1 and beyond. All the information is below, but if you have any questions easiest way to get ahold of me is on bnet cptsnuggles#1268 or discord cptsnuggles#6247

Welcome to Wasted Potential

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that understand that we are all here to enjoy our time raiding. That said, we are progression orientated team that utilizes the time we spend raiding as effectively as possible.

Our main goal as a guild is to have fun, slay dragons and maintain a cutting edge raid atmosphere. We are committed to maintaining our team focused environment with an emphasis on doing what gets the job done, not what makes you look good. We are always looking for more like-minded and competent players to help us push progression.

Our members have families, careers, studies or other hobbies that emphasize their need for a consistent schedule and reliable environment and we take the 9 hours we spend together seriously. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding Information:

The current raid schedule is Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 09:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST. No other attendance is required, but you must be able to reliably make these mandatory raid nights with 90% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Discord and a working mic is a requirement

Immediate Requirements:

• Ranged DPS, with a preference to Warlocks, Boomkins, Hunters
  • Melee DPS, with a preference to Deathknights.
  • Resto-Druid or Resto Shaman

If you feel that you are exceptional in your role and your class/spec is not listed as needed, please feel free to apply as we may not have updated wowprogress to meet our immediate needs.

To apply please reply here, or contact me on discord or bnet!
Cptnsnuggles#1268 (btag) cptsnuggles#6247(discord)

While we try to maintain a roster of ~25 players, we do not recruit for the bench and every raid spot is competitive. When considering roster for progression we first consider what classes are needed, and take the best players of those classes.

Expectations:

• Ability to attend all 3 raid days with 90% attendance
  • Discord and a working mic.
  • A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • The ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes, if we ask you to fix something fix it and don’t get mad about it.
  • The ability to learn quickly. Repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them
  • Come prepared. You are expected to know your class, and how your class can be used on a specific fight. If we have to explain to you what one of your buttons does, you probably aren’t a good fit for us.
  • We provide flasks and food as we are able, but you are expected to use your own potions. Health pots included.
  • You are expected to prioritize mechanics over parses. Especially on progression. We don’t care if you can parse 100%, we care that you don’t drop fire on the raid.

Contact Information:
Cptnsnuggles#1268 (btag) cptsnuggles#6247(discord) - Recruitment Officer
MrE#1744 (btag) -(GM & Healing lead)

For more information please don’t hesitate to get in touch!

Hey there! I’m a raid lead for a 6/8M 2 night (Fri/Sat 8-11 est) raid team on Area 52. Was hoping to chat with you about our team and your availability. Below are my btag and discord names respectively:

smitster08#1210
Zugmyzug#4367

Have a great day!

Hey I’m from <Server Transfer> on Tichondrius, were 5/8M and raid W/F 6-9 PM PST, if you’re interested HMU at Jari#11343 on bnet

Sup jax, Top of the Line we are currently 4/8M and we raid wed/thurs from 9pm-1am Eastern. I would like to find dependable people and offer you and your bud a spot in our raids and a home in general. If you are interested at all you can hit me up @ Unstawpable#1550. Or for discord Unstawpable#4484.

Hello,

I think you would be a good fit for our guild.

[H] <Atrophy> Bonechewer 8/8H 3/8M

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Requirements
Class knowledge
Show up on time
Ability to take criticism

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)

Comms: Discord

Feel free to message me on bnet
Raptor#1726

Hey there! I have a horde guild that is 5/8M w/ raid times 615-915pm PST. I am not sure how far off we are from your +/- but thought I would give a shout out to see if that interests you! Please add me to chat more

Rawra#1290

Hellooooooo Jaxnabox!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx’s (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Would definitely like to add a WW monk and another BM hunter to our roster. Hopefully times work out and we sound interesting. I look forward to speaking with you.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 4/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed, except for Monk healers.

DPS

• Demon Hunter

• Monk

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Mage

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Guild Leader - Cercie#1790 (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord)

Raid Leader - r3con#11395 (bnet) or r3con#4078 (Discord)

Community Lead - FleurDeMur#1446 (bnet) or FleurDeMur#1942 (Discord)

Hi Jaxnabox :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey there kiddo, we’re Inside Joke and WE WANT YOU!

About Us
We’re a late night raiding guild with members mostly based in the US who work at night and want a raid time that suits them. We also accommodate others who are around at our times as long as they are reliable enough to turn up to raid. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9:30pm-12am server time! (Our server is on Pacific Time). You can find us on the Wyrmrest Accord server!

Our guild was founded in Legion after breaking off from a more restrictive one. Since then we’ve been knocking down mythic bosses like it’s going out of style. We managed to get to 6/11M before pre-patch despite starting late and having middle-to-end-of-the-tier recruitment issues. We love to have fun and laugh in discord, sometimes teasing others, but never malicious. You won’t need very tough skin to fit in, just a decent sense of humor. :slight_smile: We love M+ and PvP as well.

What We Want
We’re looking for raiders with a good sense of personal responsibility, awareness and skill to join/become alternates for our mythic raiding team for BFA. We would like a strong foundation of raiders who will arrive on time to our raids with the necessary materials. We expect to put some real competition out to the other mythic guilds on this server. We are currently 4/8 Mythic Uldir

If you think this is for you, and you would like to try out mythic raiding or would like to be a member of the team please contact either myself or one of these other lovely people either on the forums here or on Bnet.

We are currently in high demand for:

-Mage

-Disc Priest

-Resto Shaman

-All other ranged classes

Kaveen#1351 - Co-Raid Leader and Co-GM
SoapingDuck#1721- Co-Raid Leader and Co-GM

Feel free to contact us with any questions you have and hopefully we can get you in on the joke!

Hey Jax! We are at the same progression and have spots for both. We are in a solid community within our guild and part of a large server community as well. Here is some generic information and add me on real id if you have any questions. Thanks!

RAID TIMES

Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Off Night Raid or M+ Runs:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST

We also run M+ throughout the week and weekends

CURRENT Progression
Uldir:
3/8 Mythic
8/8 Heroic
8/8 Normal

CURRENT NEEDS:
Hight Priority DPS:
Monk
DH
Shaman
Warlock
Any DPS will be considered. Having a Tank or Heal OS is always beneficial but not necessary.

ABOUT US

Coalition is home to a group of mature players who have raided since 2008. Our goal is to push content in the latest raids and be consistent and competitive while also having fun.

Contact Information

Battle Tags:
Gandar - Gandar#11713
Crix - Crixalls#1193
Sas - Danjorzone#1615
Luci - Edcthegreat1478
Aryn - Aryn#11439

Hey there I’d love to speak to both of you about raiding with OLM Gaming on Thrall. We are 7/8 exp group, we are trying to build up for 8.1 after the holidays. If you are interested and can make our raid times of Mon, Tues, Wed 10:00pm - 1:00am (est). Please contact me at Shizz#9104 on discord or Shizz#1370 on bnet.