378 War/363 Boomy LF guild

Hey there so right now ima 378 Arms war Aotc Taloc and Mother down on mythic exp on Zek but no kill logs below

https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/37024762
&
https ://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Bearj?utm_source=client

Right now I do wanna reroll to the 363 Boomkin so that’s what I want to main but ya very solid player always on time and willing to help out so hit me up

Hi Bearj!

Dominion is a Mythic Raiding guild on Stormrage. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights from 8-11pm Eastern time.

Who We Are
We’re a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. We hover around the top 20 on Stormrage consistently. We are currently 5/8M in Uldir.

We have been on Stormrage since 2012, having transferred off of Altar of Storms as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Current Target
We are currently looking for dedicated raiders to compliment our current roster.

Current Needs
All classes

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply (Click on Apply to Dominion):
http ://dominionstormrage.shivtr.com/

To reiterate: we raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights from 8-11pm Eastern time.

Feel free to contact any officers in game with questions; Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia, Aaemon (Aaemon#1798), Evolutious (Evolutious#11726) or Aurelie.

Thanks for reading!

Hello Bearj, Im killerpro GM and main tank to Pirate Chat we are currently in the market for some solid players like yourself. I like that fact that both the classes you play are quite different in play style meaning you got some flexibility. Would love to have that apart of guild and core raid group! We are some what active doin keys and helping gear ults for ultimately for that mythic progression. However we are looking for dedicated raiders only that can make our times which are 10PM-1AM server Tues/Thurs/Mon (Mon be a optional Alt/heroic night.) If you are interested add NyteBlayde69#1643 or my officers Trogdor#1234, Sloas71#172 on Battle net for further details. hope to hear from ya soon!

Marginally Sufficient is looking to complete our weekend Mythic progression raid team. We have a very active guild and discord with many members that love to run Mythic + dungeons, pvp and anything else that comes up.

This is an adult only guild only 18+ members. We play this game to raid and have a good time doing it. Our raids are elitism free, while still making steady progress. We will clear Heroic and move into Mythic when the time comes. We also welcome casual guild members to come do Mythic plus runs and pvp with at.

If you like to joke around and have fun while killing bosses, we’re the home for you.

Our current progression stands at 8/8H 2/8M Uldir.

Our core focus is progression through Mythic each raid night, with a optional Heroic clear on Wednesday evenings.

Current Recruiting Needs:

DPS:
Rogue
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Hunter
Warlock

Healer:
Resto Shammy

Tank:
Any class, that has done the content previously.

Raid Times:

Mythic Friday and Saturday evening, 8:30pm - 11:30pm

If you are interested, please message me in game or add my add Battle Tag: Trepetow#1543

Just a bump duh bump

Guild Name: Medivh Cheats
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Stormrage
Contacts: Stuvrac - GM / Tyreus - Officer
Battle-Tag: Exodus#1983 Discord: Exodus#0632
Current Progression: 2/8M 8/8 Heroic Uldir [AotC]
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

<Medivh Cheats> is currently looking to fill a small gap in our mythic roster. We are competent and efficient players, and we pride ourselves in making progression while only raiding three hours a night twice a week. Our raiding composition is rounding out nicely!

Classes Desired:
Ranged: Need 3 - Shadow Priest or Boomkin preferred (healing OS a plus), Mage, Warlock, Hunter

We will consider all exceptional players. If your role / class is not listed and you would like to trial for a spot on the team, please consider applying. Please note, as we move toward securing a mythic roster spots are not guaranteed.

We are also accepting social members to hang out, chat, and run M+ and PVP. We do Normal/Heroic Uldir alt runs if the stresses and requirements of progression raiding isn’t for you.

Check out our progress here:
https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Medivh+Cheats
https ://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/400421/

Application
If you are interested in our guild, please apply here:
https ://goo.gl/forms/NQ3E9Jzf1qs2qlKj2

If you have any questions regarding this post prior to applying, my Btag is Andraste#11475

Hi there! If you are still looking for a guild, Misdirect is looking for a few more to round out our mythic team. We are in the same spot as you progression wise: 2/8 with pulls on ZV but no kill yet. We are recruiting for core spots. We raid T/W/Th 9-11pm EST. Here is our recruitment post:

Would love to hear from you! Can be reached in game via bnet: ElllohElll#1798

Hello Bearj! Are you willing to server transfer? We are 3/8M, could definitely use your warrior and help you gear up the boomie for 8.1. We’re on Kel’Thuzad, under finalforzabros.

If you’re up for transfer here we are:

Thanks!

Hey there Bearj!

I run a guild full of idiots that like raiding and are pretty decent at it. . I’d post some guild spam here, but I think the people above me have done it quite a bit, so that’s old news. What raid times are you looking for? We’re currently 3/8M and we have a solid core of about 16 right now that want to push for cutting edge. We realize we’re cutting it pretty close this tier, because the roster boss has been a hassle due to burnout with the expac, but we’re determined to get it in siege. Our raid times are Friday (Farm Content, optional), Sat/Sun (Mandatory), 9-Midnight server time. If you can’t make Fridays, we ask that you just let us know in advance, so we can fill the spot that night. And Sat/Sun are mandatory, but we know real life is a thing, so just let us know if something comes up.

If you’re interested, here’s a link to our post on the forums, so you can read our actual guild spam, but if you’d like to message me I’m SlowLoris#11497 on Bnet.

Morning Bearj - We are a heroic raid guild that is looking for ranged dps. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions

Welcome to Everybody Lives, where well….Everybody Lives! We are a Heroic Alliance guild on Stormrage that aims to achieve AoTC every raid tier and have fun doing it. We raid on Friday and Saturday nights from 8PM till 11PM EST. We are 8/8N and 7/8H and are currently recruiting for core spots. Casual and social players are encouraged to join for all content that WoW offers.

Classes/Roles We Need:

Tanks: Full

Healers: Resto shaman, holy pally, mw monk

Ranged DPS: Mage, warlock, boomy, ele sham, shadow priest

Melee DPS: Full

If you are a dps with tank or heal os and your class is not listed, still contact us as rules are made to be broken >_>

Guild Rules:

–All Guild Members should be age 18+

–With the 18+ comes darker humor, therefore, applicants should not be easily offended: Our only boundaries are no racism/prejudice-ism and no political talk

–Be respectful of your fellow guildmates

–No drama allowed! We all have too much drama in our real lives, let’s not bring it in game.

Raid-Ready Requirements:

–Be at least 355+ for Heroic progression

–We will strive to provide flasks, gems, enchants and repairs for all raiders

–Have proper enchants and gems

–Have proper addons installed

–Be prepared to have a few good laughs but still get down to business for boss pulls

Ryouice: Bnet: Ryouice#11303, Discord Ryouice#2786

Sailenia: Sailenia#1415