378 MW looking for M raid team

I’m 378 ish 382 bag I took a bit of a break from wow and would like to find a guild for 8.1!

I can raid weekdays anytime after 6 est up until 1 am est. I’m also online during the day quite a lot so if your guild has daytime activity / runs M+ I will be VERY happy :stuck_out_tongue:

my neck is 29 however ill be running keys to get that up I’m 3/8 M 8/8H I’ve seen the fights on mythic including Ghuun helping friends guilds I just didn’t really like Uldir so I wasn’t too competitive on it.

I have a 1k io score and would really prefer a guild that wants to push M+ as well as get CE. (I plan to push M_ hard in 8.1)

Hi Pßnjustice (great name :smile:)-

m Cunegonde, GM of Coachella, a newly formed guild on Stormrage. It sounds like we might be a good fit for what you are looking for!

Though the guild is new, the entire raid team is a transplant from a previous guild which had acquired AOTC and was 2/8M by the beginning of December. As a guild we are an AOTC focused guild but once that is completed (which we anticipate will be in short order) we will embrace whatever challenge is on the horizon. We believe in friendship, respect, and trust as the foundation for our raid team and our guild.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat from 8:30-11:30 EST.

Please let me know if you would like to speak further! My btag is Cunegonde#1673. Looking forward!

Hello Pßnjustice ,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for both rdps and healers especially for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,

Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Hi there, we have an opening for a healer currently, add me if you are interested in chatting more, here is our info!

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining an awesome atmosphere.

HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Resto Druid
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Ranged Dps preferred but any exceptional dps are welcome

Tanks:
Prot Paladin
Blood DK

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

i’d be looking at bringing my MW do you have a need for that?

Yes we would!