378 Holy Priest | 360 Resto Shaman LFG

[H] ameriburger LF Oceanic Mythic Raiding Guild
Currently 2/8 progressed in mythic. You can view my logs by name:
US/BleedingHollow/Cyfaws

Currently residing in Indonesia where I ping at ~160ms on Frostmourne or Barthilas. Looking for a guild on at the very minimum a High pop but prefer Frostmourne or Barthilas.

I have no left-over salt from my current establishment. I am seeking Oceanic because US raid times are starting to wear me down when taking sleep into consideration. My availability is (according to server time Frost/Barth) 3pm - 11pm -- Monday through Friday. I may be available on weekends but this is not something I'm trying to accomplish.

Currently this Mythic tier I have mained a Holy Priest that is 378 and very unoptimized (thanks blizz). My alt is a 360 shaman that I prefer to play as Resto. I in know way care about what "I" want to play, but rather I aim to fill the role you require. If absolutely necessary, I will fill DPS as enhance, shadow, elemental but I currently have no experience with these roles in the end-game environment.

Thanks for listenin'
You would fit our criteria, have a look at our guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759261575?page=3#post-57
Hi Cto if you're still looking for a guild, my guild is currently looking for a resto shaman. If you have any questions please feel free to pop me a btag request

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769548269
<Ropegang> are a semi hardcore progression guild on Frostmourne run by experienced GM/Officer's with great leadership skills. We always like to find the fine line between semi hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company with mythic+, raids, pvp etc.

Currently 8/8 N 8/8H Uldir
Moving into Mythic!

Raid Times:
All time is in Server Time - Frostmourne
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Friday: 7:30- 10:30pm (optional)
Sunday: 7:00-10:00pm

Oganius (GM) - Shigz#1485
Alwayslucky (CM) - brandon92#1794
Vorghis (CM) - MagnumOpus#1132
Hey mate, if you're still looking for a raid team, my team is 3/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you're interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :)
Hey

Ice Cream Truck on Frostmourne Alliance, would be interested in you as resto sham. 4/8M

Add Tink#1985 if interested.
Hi Hope your well

The Last Watch 4/8M Frostmourne Alliance

Wed/Thurs/Mon
8.00-11.00 ADET

We are very interested in your Priest

Core Spot

Btag:
sslay#1148

Discord
https://discord.gg/gbezemj

Tested on Animals is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don’t mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:

• Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
  • General raid and mechanic awareness
  • Knowledge of fights
  • Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
  • Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info
Applejellie#1334 - GM
Alata#1400 - Officer/Raid Lead
Power#1548 - Recruitment

< SAGE > guild LF More for Mythic progressions & 8.1! We are Currently 2/8 M on farm and looking for more players to join our mythic progressions!

We raid on
Day : Wed/Thus
Time : 9 - 12am GMT+8

Come to join Us!

We’re also recruiting those who want to push M+ keys or anyone who just wants to be a social and chill and chat.

Less#11941

If 1 night a week mythic content interests you, look us up on Saurfang

5/8M

Check us out…

Hey mate, if you’re still looking for a raid team, my team is 6/8M on Barthilas-Horde, and we’re looking for a Priest Healer for Mythrax and Ghuun prog. We raid Mythic Mon/Wed/Thurs 8.30-11pm server time. if you’re interested, my btag is Sovereigne#11990, add me and we can talk further :slight_smile: