378 dh lf guild for 8.1 willing to realm transfer

Prestige WorldWide

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push high keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more dps for the upcoming raid.

Melee: (no more paladins pls)
Ranged: (no more hunters pls)

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello! Is a Horde Hyjal guild that is currently 6/8M and we are looking for a Havoc DH! We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30PM PST. I would love to chat more if you are interested, please add my btag: Ailbhean#1965.

Thank you!

Heya Slash. We’re a heroic raiding guild…also run mythic+. We’d be willing to take you and your alts. We’re a laid back bunch with some great camaraderie between us all…a lot of jokes and no drama. Check out the info and feel free to add me and we can talk some more.

Crazies Again is a Horde Heroic raiding guild on Wyrmrest Accord server. We are currently recruiting for our raid team for BoD. We’re an older group… 30’s to late 40’s. Drama free and plenty of jokes so a good sense of humor is a plus. We are currently 8/8H Uldir. Our goal is to achieve AOTC with current raid tiers and get as much into mythic as we can with a short raid schedule. We pride ourselves on clearing content in a relaxed, laid back environment and having a blast doing it. We also run mythic+ and some PvP.

We’re also interested in “good” people no matter what class, spec or level. New to WoW? Returning player? Higher end raider looking to take it easy in a more relaxed atmosphere? If you’re searching for a friendly and fun place to call home, then look no further.

Recruitment (Updated 1/10/18)
The following classes are currently in highest demand but any are welcome:

Tank:
Any
One tank wants to switch back to dps so we’re looking for a replacement.

Healer:
Monk
Druid
Shamman

Dps:
Any Class, Any Spec

Raid Schedule
• Wednesday and Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST (5:00PM-8:00PM Server)
• 2 days (6 hours a week)
• Our atmosphere is laid-back and fun with a lot of laughing, cringe and terrible puns.
• Our core still enjoys the game very much.

Contact Information

Orcnbeans (Guild Leader)
BattleTag: Coldhart#1619

Silexis (Officer)
BattleTag: Soluss#1870

Hey there Slash!

I like your initiative into reaching for a guild for the next tier! You seem like a very motivated person. We’re looking to get heroic on farm as soon as possible - hope I can spark your interest =).

The -Everdreaming Fan Club- is an Alliance Weekend raiding guild, raiding 2 nights (Friday/Saturday, 8pm-11pm Server Time/Mountain Time). We ended the tier at 4/8M, and are looking for 1 dedicated tank and ALL dedicated DPS to join us as we push into BoD. We’re a chill group of raiders who, for us, 2 weekend nights of raiding is not too much, and not too little.

Please let me know if you’re interested! My btag is: Swifyre#1796. Cheers!

Hello Slashmistro,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Hey Slash,

Farming heroic is what we do. And m+.
Ours Is The Fury [H]
AOTC guild on Turalyon
raids are fri/sat 8:30-11:00 est

All things equal, I’d be most interested in the spriest, but hopefully we get a chance to talk about that. Looking forward to hearing from you.

bnet: pete#1889
discord: shagga#0931
guild spam:

Synthesis needs a DH.

Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB is a great place to check for guilds (several realms and both factions!)

My CE guilds: https://goo.gl/87ncRt if you feel like checking out my rosters. Even if we aren’t recruiting your specific class, feel free to apply anyways.

Hi Slashmistro :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting DPS with a Healing OS. We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild but accept all. Tues/Wend and Fri/Sat raid groups. All raids 9pm-12am EST. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more! Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hellooooooo Slashmistro!

is a 3/8M recruiting for Uldir.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for over 4 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for a Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or Keitaro’s (Keitaro#1271). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Hello!

We would be able to fit any of your toons as a main in our core team. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Guild: Heroes and Legends
Server: US-Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 6/8M

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded at the start of BFA by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We are currently 6/8M with the goal of CE next tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams. We regularly run Mythic + on off nights and hang out in discord playing other games together. Consumables are provided by the guild including a 2k daily repair allowance for raiders.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

We’re currently looking for a demon hunter and we are on the same server! Please add me in game and we can chat more. Thanks!

Hey Slash. I’m not going to copy & paste our recruitment post, because I figure people like a more personal response. Our team might be a good fit for you if you’re willing to commit to a single toon - [A] Apotheosis on Windrunner. We raid TUE/THU/SUN 7-10pm server. Been around since vanilla with the same raid lead, and numerous long-term players. Adult group. Clearing heroic AOTC. We’re looking for DPS. You can PM me or Myrla in game, or pop into Discord at mz9XuD4. Alts are welcome, but in order to progress we do need each player to commit to one main.

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times

9pm-12am EST:

Tues/Wend

Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799

Hey Slash,

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

• Ranged DPS
  • Melee DPS
  • If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Normal Uldir: 8/8
Heroic Uldir: 8/8
Mythic Uldir: 3/8

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Actaea#11471
Discord: Actaea#0855
In game characters: Actaea
Alternative Contacts (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 (Discord: Tony#1337) / Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

We do plan to go into mythic once we clear heroic but it will be a “see how far we get” team not a push CE til we want to die team :smiley:

I’d be interested in any of the dps specs you’ve listed there.

** Gratz is recruiting! **

Faction: Horde
Server: Nordrassil/Muradin

Currently recruiting all roles for the Battle of Dazar’alor.

Uldir Progression: 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 2/8 M
Raid Schedule: Tues/Weds 8:00pm-11:00pm CST
Alt Runs: Sunday Night
Mythic+: Daily/Nightly

Recruitment Needs:
~ Any exceptional players

What We Offer
~ Strong and experienced leadership.
~ Knowledgeable players who have raid experience starting as early as Vanilla.
~ Honest advice/support on gearing, professions, achievements, etc or where to get it from.
~ A fun laid back atmosphere.
~ We are an alt friendly guild. Once we have a raid on farm we often swap in our alts to gear them too.

What We Expect
~ Preparation: Show up with your gear gemmed and enchanted. Read up on fights, watch the videos, etc.
(understand that the above does not give actual experience for fights)
~ Class Knowledge: Understand your class inside and out. Be aware of your role in each encounter.
~ Dependability: We expect our raid members to be committed. While real life obligations happen, we do expect high attendance for scheduled raids.
~ Communication: Discord is required for all raid members even if you do not use a mic.
~ Attitude: Have a good attitude and mesh well with other raiders.
~ System Requirements: Be able to sustain decent fps in 20 player groups and have a reliable internet connection.

We are looking for someone who can hold their own while also being a team player.
Any level of experience is welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players.

If you feel that you fit this role and are interested in more info, please reach out to one of the following officers in game: Arcangila-Nordrassil, Bk-Nordrassil, Swankyorcs-Nordrassil, Proteus-Nordrassil, Absolomb-Nordrassil, Yogí-Nordrassil

(Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord)

Armageddon Industries
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Dead End Friends is a Heroic Horde Raiding Guild on the Zul’jin Server. Currently seeking more members for our progression push on Battle for Dazar’alor and beyond!

About us:

Founded prior to BFA we’re an adult oriented raiding guild. Our members come from many backgrounds. Primarily looking for an environment where progress and performance are valued, while still appreciating that our members are largely adults with active lives outside the game. We hope to foster an environment where people are enjoying their time in the guild without feeling as though they have to be tied to a rigid schedule where they MUST be active and present on a day to day basis in order to be valued.

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10PM EST

• Optional Alt Raids Monday 7-9PM EST

Recruitment Needs:

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • Healers: Shaman/Priest. All Exceptional applicants will be considered
  • DPS: Warlock/Rogue/Druid/Mage. All Exceptional applicants will be considered

Need to Know Info:

• Discord Required for voice communication.
  • Food/Flasks provided by guild.
  • Short trial period is common ( 1-2 Weeks)

Interested? to apply please contact one of our officers on Bnet @ Oddsouls#1158 or LSizzle#1680 or respond to the thread here and we will do our best to get into contact with you!

Thanks for checking the guild out!

Hi! I come from the Guild Kingdom of Clouds on Stormrage.(Wow no need to transfer) Our raid times are 9PM-12AM EST Tuesday/Thursday.

We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild with the ultimate goal of getting AOTC and clearing Heroic with relative ease.

We strive to provide a fun and inclusive raid environment which focuses on progression while understanding that people have other responsibilities outside of WoW. Our philosophy is that if you bring what you love to play and are willing to learn and grow with us, then we will be able to get through the content at a sustainable pace.

We expect:

• That you are generally present at raid time.
  • You communicate when you will be absent ahead of time.
  • You bring an upbeat, learning attitude to the guild.
  • You have a desire to improve yourself and your ability to play your chosen class.

Required Add-ons:

• DBM, BigWigs, or equivalent

How To Apply:

• Join our recruitment discord at http://kingdomofclouds.rocks or http://discord.gg/zBqD8sm

Come have a chat with us!