378 BM Hunter/380 RShammie LF GUILD

Hello!

We are a 378 BM Hunter/380 RShammie duo- We have many alts that we can switch to as needed.
Ideally looking for a friendly progression minded late night guild - that also does M+ - starting around 8 PM PST.
We’d like to stay horde but would consider a faction change.
We do have Logs and would like to find a new home before Battle of Dazar’alor

BTAG - Jes#1303

( Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde ) 7/8H 1/8 M is recruiting Ranged & Melee DPS for our core weekend raid group! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster going into the next raid tier! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• exceptional ranged DPS (Boomy,Mage,)
  • exceptional melee DPS
  • Main tank w/ DPS off spec

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/flask
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

CONTACTS:

Ximu (recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hi Lomlus! < Adversaries > is recruiting for more people and you two would likely be a good fit for our Friday/Saturday (9pm to 12am EST) mythic progression team. I’d like to talk more if you’re interested. I sent you a btag request and I am Keljran#1466.

<Goonies Never Say Wipe> of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting!

We are a close-knit group of friends that raid only from 6 to 10 (Server/EST) on Sunday nights. Yes, that’s just ONE required raid night per week!

About us: Several years ago on another server, we were a fairly successful semi-hardcore progression guild. The guild broke up toward the end of Siege of Orgrimmar but each of us kept in touch. After realizing “Hey, I miss raiding with my friends!” We then decided to come back together to raid just one day a week in Legion.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are in need of the following:

Very High- WW, Hunter, non druid/priest healer with dps OS
High- Boomkin
Medium- Warlock, Mage, Warrior

Basically we are looking for high output dps that are reliable. We are looking for people with prior raid experience who min-max, do research on their own, and put out high numbers for their class/gear level consistently.

Casuals are also always welcome.

We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

I should stress that personality fit is as important to us as your ability to play your class. We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you.

If you are interested please contact myself at Cassandrae#1741 one of my recruitment officers: Pailos (Pailos#1956) or Jacemoryl ( Jacemora#1342)

Hey there! The guild I’m in raids Fri/Sat starting at 11:30 EST, which is around 8:30 PST. Maybe you guys could check us out if you’re interested! Could always use more DPS

Treachery (2/8M / 8/8H) is looking to recruit exceptional DPS players and a healer. We are seeking individuals that are willing to push content, such as Mythic raiding, but understand that we’re here to have fun and more importantly that life comes before the game. Classes that we are particularly interested in are as follows:

• Death Knights (Unholy & Frost)
  • Boomkin (with an alt healing spec)
  • Warlock
  • Rogues
  • Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Resto Shammy
  • Exceptional ranged DPS.

We raid Wed-Thursday 10pm -1AM server.
Apply at Treachery Guild dot com. Or PM at Ooda#11881