378 3/8M warlock looking for Morning Raiding

Hi there. My name is Hobbess. I am currently looking for a morning raiding guild for the upcoming raid.

I had to take a step back from raiding following my guilds kill of mythic zek’voz due to work schedule change which is why I am now looking for a new guild. I am looking to switch to my balance druid or shadow priest for the upcoming raid as warlock is just currently not interesting me but my warlock is most progressed so at this moment I will take what I can get. I am looking for something in the semi-hardcore realm leaning more towards the hardcore side.

I currently work Sunday-Thursday from 5PM-5AM PST so I am looking for something that starts around 6am PST. I’m not to sure what else to say here so I’ll just kind of leave it at that. If you would like to get a hold of me feel free to add me at Hobbess#11308 and let me know. I don’t care particularly between Horde or Alliance, just looking to raid again.

Thank you all and have a nice day!

^ bump from my shadow priest

Back to the top

I have several guilds you should check out. = )

Still looking. once again looking for morning raiding

Hello Hobbs if your willing to play ally we are looking for more skilled players.

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side comprised of mainly third shift workers, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

We are also looking for Mythic+ players who are looking for a morning guild and causal raiders searching for morning times.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
5/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic or Normal with our casual raiders. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Any
Ranged High need for hunters but accepting any ranged.
Heals Any

What we expect of you for mythic raiding

375+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935

Hey hobbs were perfect for your raid schedule and we need a shadow priest!

Redline is looking for skilled, determined and good people to raid with us in
BoD.

We are a Morning Mythic Guild on Thrall-US server. Current Progression; 6/8M Uldir. We are looking for players willing to commit 8 hours out of their week to raid in the daytime slot, and more time out of raid to study raids and your role in the raids.

The Mindset: We are a group of adults who like to band together to down internet dragons while also having a little fun. We realize it’s a game but we also like to take our time seriously as we defend Azeroth. Redline also offers many amenities to Raiders such as free gems, enchants and consumables to raid!
Recruitment needs are as follows.

DPS: Ranged preferred, but M can still apply.
Priority Classes.
Shadow Priests
Demon Hunters
Warlocks
Rouges

Raid Times - Daytime guild that raids Wed/Thurs - 12 to 4 pm EST.
All exceptional applicants are welcome. Please before applying, be at least 370+ Item Level. Apply on our discord!

discord.gg/5aTCz8T (Copy the last bit of code, without the has, then paste it on the discord server.

*Note if the Discord Link doesn’t work, Message Teenya our GM.

Talk to our GM personally: hartske#1816, or our Recruiting Officer: blackmint#1578 Or contact me at Quadraxis#1172

Thank you and I wish you the best of luck.

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Ante Meridiem on Stormrage could use some more ranged dps. Boomkin, Spriest or Warlock.

4/9H Day 1. 7/8M Uldir

Wed/Thurs/Fri 9a-Noon EST.

We add 1 hour on the end for 3 weeks starting with a new tier. Add me Kermitdafrog#1283