377 War LF Guild :)

Hello everyone, I go by Archie and I’m looking for a home to join and a friends to enjoy the game with. I raid, I pvp I do it all lol. I’m chill laid back, and I have past mythic experience so I’m a vet player when it comes to the hardcore scene, but I’m more chill about it than most. Not toxic at all! I’m a returning player so that is why I ask here on the forums. Ty for taking the time to read my post. Archie#1959 is my bnet

We would love to talk with you. Demonic chaos is a horde guild on thrall. We raid t/th 8 to 11 eastern.Currently 6/9 heroic, we are a prior aotc group and will continue to push aotc. We will start looking into mythic if we can get that magic 20. We have a constant group of 15 that we run with. We are always looking for fun chill people that want to progress and be part of the family. Feel free to Hit me up ingame Paycos#1973

Hello Archie!

Imperium is a friendly, active guild on Stormrage that is always looking for more players to join our ranks. We raid with two AOTC teams (one Wed/Thurs and the other Fri/Sun both from 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST), run Mythic +s, older content, PVP and other general things both inside and outside the game. We spend a lot of time in Discord and are always willing to hang out and just talk. If you would like more information or would be interested in joining, you can message me on either:
Bnet - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

Thank you!

Hey Archie,

Please check us out. We’re a raiding guild that focuses on Heroic AoTC. We raid Tues and Thurs. 8:30pm to 11:00pm PST.

Here is our recruitment thread:

Add me to Bnet if you’d like to chat more: Cyn#1738

Thanks and good luck with your search.

Hi Archie! We are a newly formed horde guild Gods and Emperors on Hyjal looking to start up a raid team and build our guild. Raid times would be Friday and Saturday 8 to 11 eastern. During the rest of the week we love to chat in discord and help people level or gear up. We have quite a few returning players so I think you would fit right in! If you are interested we would love to chat with you more. My contact info is Amberlina#1096 and BabyHawk #11988 :blush:

We sound like we could be a fit for you. I sent you a Bnet request and here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 4/9 H BoD

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

[A]<No Fun> 9/9H 2/9M BOD US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Hi Chronic,
My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our ranks a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important. We raid weekly (Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST with an optional Mon night - same time), do M+ usually on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays (but if we’re on we’re usually up for whatever), we do PvP as well but that’s on a pretty loose schedule. We are a raid progression guild , emphasis on progression (9/9N 6/9H BoD) but to say that is all we are would be selling ourselves short. We are looking to push into mythic raiding but are not a CE focused guild. We will get AOTC every tier.

Raid Times!
Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

What we expect from applicants:
Ability to attend at least 85% of raids (not including the optional night)
Friendly, team player attitude
Ability to communicate on Discord
Knowledgeable about class/spec
Performance is only looked at when we get stuck, get into mythic or when someone needs a little help figuring out what small changes they can make to boost their performance.

We also expect that you’re working on your gear outside of raid, WQ’s, assaults, Warfronts, M+, Islands (level up the necklace) etc., keep in mind we’re doing it too, so you won’t be alone. We’re in this together and it’s a group effort.

We have a lot of goals which leaves room for plenty of types of people; raiding, dungeons, timewalking, M+, transmog runs through old content, achievements etc., not everyone is into all of that, and that’s ok, you can pick and choose which parts you’re interested in and have friends doing it with you.

Recruiting Needs:
1 Tank (Preferably a Prot Warrior, Prot Pally or BrM Monk) Healers (Preferably a MW Monk/Holy Priest/Resto Shaman)
1 Elemental Shaman
1 Shadow Priest
Any DPS interested in our guild

Questions? Please contact: GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312 (bnet) Recruitment/WM nut: Delirium#11294 (bnet) or Delirium#2128(discord)

[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] Normal/Heroic Weekday Afternoon Raiding Guild 9/9N 6/9H Old Gods is an alliance Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us. We are also open to cross realm raiders!

We raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST) and are currently 8/8H Uldir and 9/9N 4/9H Battle of Dazar’alor.

We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and progressing while still having a good time with the game. We’ve gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! Our goal is to continue to grow a tight knit community that that is focused on having fun with the game while still maintaining progress throughout end game content. We don’t expect our members to make every raid when life gets in the way but when you are committed to a raid we ask you show up on time and prepared to down bosses (know the fights, know your role, flasks and food, etc).

For more info or to join the guild add Zelphinius#1924, Arnstar#1405 or Adrokor#1696 on Bnet and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are considering all candidates but are in particular need of DPS. Warrior, Hunter and Warlock are in big need currently. If you are not ready to commit to raiding or just want to join the guild to run Mythic+'s or just hang out let us know. We are always looking for more friends to just have fun with.

[H]Its Bloodlust Not Hero is an adult guild on Stormrage. We are a Heroic Raiding guild (9/9H BoD) We raid Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. We are a pretty consistent group, some of whom have been playing together since Wrath. We enjoy raiding and running mythic+ together in a LGBT friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best. Due to real life hitting some members hard, and burnout, we are looking to expand our group with others who share our mindset.

We offer all members a repair allowance, and raiders also get enchants/gems for their raiding toons. Alts are welcome! Our goal is to provide a congenial atmosphere where the members work together as a team for the guild’s benefit, with both casual players and raiders contributing for the common good.

If this sounds like a guild that might interest you, add Tails#1421 to your friends list and we can chat.

Hey Archie - we might just be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : BoD: 9/9H; 1/9M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Wednesday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic BoD. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Hunter, Warlock, Warrior, Shaman (dps)
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Archie,

If looking for a guild are you a tank or dps or both? here is our info below.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello there Archie! Our Alliance guild [Duality] is recruiting all positions for BoD. We are a semi-hardcore / casual guild that have heroic on farm and are progressing into mythic!
Our current progression

• 8/8H Uldir-
  • 2/8M Uldir-
  • 9/9H BoD-
  • 1/9M BoD-

Our raid times

• Tuesday Optional Alt/Main run. 11pm EST - Until we clear it.
  • Wednesdays / Thursdays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Looting system : RC loot council, with any personal loot people don’t need and can trade.

Server : Whisperwind/ Dentarg- Alliance heavy sever.

Voice Chat : Team Speak 3

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Flasks -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Tank -
  • Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, Island Expos, Leveling alts together, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hello, we are recruiting!

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567