377 Havoc DH LF Raiding guild

My raid team on mal’ganis made it to 2/8 before falling about after our raid lead left the game. Looking for semi hardcore team to progress through mythic content with. I can’t raid Tuesdays/Wednesday. but the rest of the week I am open.

(Kelendor) #2

Hey! I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!

hey there, from what youve said we sound like we’d match up

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and tanks with offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out!

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord