377 Guardian Druid LF Prog Guild!

377 guardian druid / 370 Protection Warrior and soon to be a Protection Paladin.
thanks for taking a look! if you have any questions please add my Bnet and send a message right away! TeriTheTank#1166

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild.

★ We raid tuesday and Thursday 9PM EST to 12AM EST

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm

★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - gm

★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

Hi Winston, I’m Glorifindel, main tank for the guild from the horde guild <Witness Me Senpai> Hyjal!. We are a heroic guild (8/8H, 2/8 M) and are currently looking for additional raiders for the upcoming Dazar’Alor raid! Our Goal is to AOTC asap and then push Mythic! my Btag is LocNothar#1543 and you can also whisper our other recruitment officers Drellik#1301 and Lypi#11141! Currently we raid Tues/Thurs from 5:30pm server (7:30pm CST) to 8:00pm (10:00pm CST), please let us know if you are interested and feel free to contact us! I’ve shot you a bnet request hope to speak to you soon!

<LökTar>[H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting Dazar’alor. Our Uldir progress is 2/8M 8/8H. Currently interested in finding 1 Tank,a few DPS, and 2 Healers. We’re looking for a minimum of 360ilvl would prefer 370, and some raiding experience. Our raid times/nights are Tue & Wed 7pm pst to 10pm pst. We are willing to teach/coach however it would be nice to have some past raiding experience. We have high value in effort and personality as skill/strats can be taught. If you’re interested please fill out an application and/or contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM) or Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM).

Application:form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application
WoWProgress:wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Guild Website:loktar-hyjal.shivtr.com