No Longer Looking...Thank you

Hey guys! I’m currently playing Alliance on Stormrage. I’m 2/8M. My guild has taken a break from raiding because we couldn’t progress in mythic because they refuse to recruit. So I’m looking for a place to call home. I’m willing to server/faction transfer if needed.

Preferred Raid time- 8:00p-11:00p EST

Here are my logs:
I can’t post a link so just search Mînion on Stormrage (first i is alt 0238)

Feel free to whisper me in game or add me Sinius#1223

Hey Minion, you may be interested in our raid teams FU or QQP. Check us out below and visit our site (linked at the bottom) to see our community and apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 8/8 Mythic Uldir (Cutting Edge)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 4/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK,DH, Ranged DPS (Boomie, Hunter, Mage pref but all others considered)

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, Ranged DPS

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Hey there!

I know our time is slightly later than posted, but we’d love to have a chat with you!

CAW

Hey Minion,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS and a couple of healers in preperation for BODA! We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] < Pigeon > - Sargeras

If you are interested please contact us at:

BNET - Blake#13949
BNET - Stormfyre#1208
DISCORD - discord.gg / SUxhfVs

Sincerely,
Blake

Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 1/8M Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00-10:00pm CST

CAW

Hey there, I think we’d be a great fit for you. Looking forward to chatting!
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
Any
Melee DPS:
WW Monk, DH, and other exceptional dps
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey there Minion!

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow is currently seeking a solid Ele Sham for BfD. We raid twice a week for a total of 7 hours and are currently 7/8M. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

(I am available for an interview right now if it seems like a good fit!)

Hello Minion!
May I introduce you to AFRAID OF ELEMENTALS; We are an adult raiding guild built on the simple premise that raiding on a limited schedule does not have to mean missing out on content or the guild experience. We have professions, families, and life to attend to, but we still like slaying internet monsters in our spare time.
Server: US - Elune / Gilneas
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 2/8 M: Uldir
Raid Times: Tues & Thurs 8:15 - 11pm EST
RECRUITMENT : OPEN (specifically mage, boomkin, holy paladin, but others welcome!)
Please feel free to message
GM: illusion#1731
Officers: Kris#1983, gigasquid#1310, fevion#1791
.afraidofelementals.com

7/8 M ally team 6% on ghuun as of rn, fri-sat 6-10 pst, james#12323 if you want to talk

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -All dps will be considered -prefer ranged

btag Hethrus#1504 if you have any important questions Can pay X-fer for the right people.

Hello! Gonna keep this short and simple! is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit quality members to our ranks. We are a smaller guild with members who have been playing together for years; at this point were more of an online family and less of a guild. We reached 3/8M prior to moving to another server and are now looking to rebuild horde side.

This is a tight knit community of experienced members, we came to play the game but stay for the people. With that being said we offer a chance to progress through content at a reasonable pace without drama and stress. Item level is not an issue, if you are willing to learn then we’re willing to help.(If you enjoy terrible puns we might be the guild for you)

Located on Mal’Ganis, we raid Tuesdays and Saturdays, 7-10pm PST(9pm-12am CST, 10pm-1am EST) and run mythic keys and expeditions throughout the week. We are currently seeking a few heals and DPS.

If this sounds like something you’re interested in and would like to know more please reach out to me at my btag, HeckinApple#1169.

Happy Guild Hunting!

[A]<No Fun> 1/8M Uldir US-Proudmoore recruiting members

Guild would be considered an adult guild with members ranging from 20’s to 40’s with a few married couples on the raid team.

Guild has a friendly, low drama atmosphere

Raid team would be classified semi hardcore

Raid times Thurs/Fri 10pm-1am PST

Mythic + groups running daily

Members also involved in BG’s and Arenas

For more info contact

Armageddon#1703 Toon name Wolfestyle

Decrapitator#11851

Or visit us at Https:// Nofun.enjin .com or on Wowprogress .com

Guild: [A]<Perfect>[US-Stormrage]
About us: <Perfect> is a big community of friends, raiders, and mythic plus runners. We are currently recruiting for our mythic teams going into BoD. We sport 4 teams and are looking for all kinds of exceptional players, so give us a whisper if interested!
Progression: 3/8M, 8/8H
Recruit Contact: Nephilimx#11726
Teams:
Rush (Fri/Sat, 10:00pm - 1:00am EST)
Tuesday (Tues/Thurs, 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Skeleton Crew (Wed/Thurs, 2:00pm - 5:00pm EST)
Genesis (Tues/Wed/Thurs, 12:01am - 3:00am EST)

GL HF

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Hey Minion,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753

Hello!

Pale Horse is a Mythic raiding guild on the Hyjal server. We are currently 5/8M

We raid T/W 9PM to 11:30 EST (6:00 to 8:30 PST). Outside of raids we also have groups running Mythic+ dungeons and have an active community of very friendly people.

If you think you might be interested, feel free to join our Discord: https:// discord.gg/7gzeBBU

Or reach out to the following contacts on bnet with any questions:

DatDotDoe#1270
Ascanda#1529

Salt Factory 8/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Check us out

I added you on Bnet because I think we would be a great fit but I’m sure you got all sorts of invites, so if we sound good to you please add me! I’d love to get you in to a run today :slight_smile:

We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We have a primary goal of getting Cutting Edge next tier and beyond and we are interested in players that are like-minded.

Current progression:

8/8 Heroic Uldir
4/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our Mythic team raids on Tuesday / Thursday 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just one simple goal: To push content as high as we can and to have fun doing it.

What we offer:

• Full repairs for the Mythic team raiders
  • Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our core Mythic raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Communication in and outside of the game; we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! ( Minimum of 800+IO score ) - we can help you get there!

Currently Recruiting:
All exceptional players are considered - We encourage you to apply!

• Melee DPS with Tank off spec
  • Resto Shaman
  • Disc / Holy Priest
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin

Contact Us:
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet or rainb0wbiscuit#3803 on discord
Raid Leader: Mute#1292 on bnet or cdnmute#9143 on discord

Hey there!

Impatient is a new Horde weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on the server US-Thrall.

Progression 8/8H AOTC 6/8M Uldir

Our History:
We are new raiding guild that recently formed in 8.0 having to instead fight roster bosses and toxic players instead of Uldir raid bosses. To that end, we created this guild so that we could have a fun raid atmosphere that’s not toxic while trying to achieve CE every raid tier for all of our Raid Team members.

What we offer:
• A community where you can grow as a player as well as have fun and make friends
• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.
• Strong leadership with years of wow raiding experience

What we want:
• Adults
• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.
• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work.
• Players that are okay with sitting on certain boss fights when needed.

Tuesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Wednesday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Thursday | 8:00PM – 11:00 EST
Sometimes we might extend raid times if everyone is down for it.

For more information, add the following Battle Tags:
GM: Fleet#1643
Recruitment: Raychele#1685

Guild: Winginit
Faction : Alliance
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST (never changes)
Progression : 8/8 Heroic 2/8 Mythic
Contacts : Wham-Madoran (bnet Geistreiter#1719)
Needs: Openings for Melee and Ranged DPS. We are looking for DPS to round out our raid roster to achieve AOTC every raid tier and push into some mythic as well.
About: We’re a friendly guild and are willing to help gear people if you are willing to put the time in and raid with us! We aren’t looking for top parsers or anything like that, just people that can do mechanics, learn from mistakes and pull their own weight. We are mainly just a heroic guild but we feel that we can achieve more within the time Alloted each raid tier. Most of us have commitments and other responsibilities outside of raid so we understand that real life happens. We don’t have many rules or regulations other than the “raiding obvious”
We provide flasks and food on raid nights, and if you would like to contribute to the effort of the feasts or cauldrons it is appreciated, but not required.
We run mythic keys on off nights and there are generally people on to help with whatever your needs are.
Thanks for taking the time to read, we look forward to hearing from you!