377 Ele/Resto Shaman LF Guild

Hello, I’m looking for a social AOTC guild that enjoys to talk, joke and get to know each other via discord throughout the work day (I love the distractions during work). I took a small break between raids but am looking to get back into raiding for BoD.

I play an Ele Shaman main but also am able to heal if needed because of group comps. I’m 35 years old so am mostly looking for a mature guild that I can relate to (some young people in the guild are great because then I can tell them how “gucci lit” stuff is).

Here is what I’m looking for:

• Guild that is social on discord and is interested in joking around and getting to know each other
  • Raid times are Monday-Thursday and go no later than 11:30 pm server time.
  • Achieve AOTC every raid tier
  • Understands that sometimes life gets in the way and people may need to miss some raid times.

I can’t link logs but I think I do ok as an Ele Shaman. Last tier I had an average performance of 72.1. If you want to get more detailed you should be able to search my name and view more specifics. I’m not the best and there is still room for improvement but I do research my class and try to maximize my dps in any way.

Hit me up in this thread or even in game if you think your guild fits the criteria I listed above!

Hello there!

We’re currently looking for a dependable elemental or resto shaman to kill things with our progression team. Currently, we are 4/9 heroic. Our core is comprised of former AOTC and Legion CE players. Information about us is below; feel free to add one of our officers on Bnet, or reach out to any of our members to get in touch with us.
We have a few active duty raiders, parents, and those with professional careers, so life is still first and foremost.

Deceit believes that progression raiding should come with a friendly and enjoyable atmosphere. With a raid full of reasonable, fun, and self-motivated adults, there is no need for a screaming raid leader here. Our members are always here and willing to help. Seeking skilled and motivated players who are 21+ for our clear progression-oriented goals. We chose to look past players who have horrible attitudes even if they are some of our highest skilled. Everyone is expected to pull more than their own weight here, and help build the success and community of the Guild!

Raid Times:
Tuesday | 7PM – 10PM EST
Wednesday | 7PM – 10PM EST
Thursday | 7PM – 10PM EST
We will only extend raid time under certain circumstances.

What Deceit offers you.

• A stable guild with a strong, dedicated leadership team that wants to see everyone and the guild strive to do their best.
  • A place where everyone is welcome. No matter how or what you play. We aren’t just a raiding guild, we are a community of players that love World of Warcraft.
  • Raid spots that are given to players are based on merit, and are always kept competitive!
  • A Guild that is dedicated to seeing others succeed, a very helpful group of close friends and leaders that will ensure the success of the guild, and community within it!

*Toxicity will not be tolerated and swiftly dealt with.

We are looking for people that want to raid long term under the name Deceit. A place where we become a family and community.

For any information add one of us.

CraigChrist#1933

Jeseve#1527

Killough88#1239

Hi! I think you’d enjoy our atmosphere. You’ll more often find us in Discord chatting than in gchat. We have fun raiding each tier, but have fun outside of raids as well.

Check us out and contact me if you want to chat or have more questions.
Alleykatabra – MoBacon#11957 / Discord - AlleyKat#0036

Replied as wrong character. Hit me up to chat about the Drifters guild or whatever, any time!
Alleykatabra – MoBacon#11957 / Discord - AlleyKat#0036

Hello Tikishock

I would love a chance to talk to you further about our guild and about your search for a home.

Here is some information about us in the meantime. Please contact me on bnet/ingame if you have interest in chatting further about us!

Thanks…

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 4/9H and 9/9N in BoD and moving at a steady pace through heroic content.

We are recruiting raiders to move forward with us through BoD and progress through the heroic tier, then venture in Mythic content. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

RANGED DPS (all classes considered)

HEALS (all classes considered - Prefer Pally/Druid)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965
GinKneeBear#1522

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy
But here’s my number, so call me maybe.

Hey there,

I was browsing the forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Angelic Reign if your raid days/times are a little flexible. Here is a little more information about my guild:

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!

Are you still looking? If you are, we may be a good fit. We are currently in search of ranged that can heal.

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+
Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern
Raid Group Progress: 8/8H Uldir (Meta Complete), 9/9N & 4/9H BoD
Recruitment Needs: Resto Shaman w/ Good DPS Offspec or Mistweaver w/ Good DPS Offspec, Shadow Priest, Warlock (Will consider exceptional Boomkin and Hunter)

Current Goal: Obtain AOTC in each tier. We are a group of veteran players who are looking to clear content, but also have a good time while doing so. We understand that real life comes first, but we expect reliance in order to maintain a regular raid spot. We welcome casual players to join us in Normal clears once on farm and mythic+ dungeons. Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for heroic raiding and to welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends, even if they are not heroic focused.

In Got Your Six, we are a respectful group of people who will never discriminate against anyone for anything. Everyone is different in this life and that’s what makes us so great. But we come together and have each other’s backs, we got your six!

Would you like to know more?

You have a few options:

1. Contact a leader in-game:
Tofurkie (GM): FurryCrit#1685
Lunariya (Officer): Lunariya#1754

Feel free to add both for a faster contact time.

2. Message us on Discord!
GM: Tofurkie#0846

Hey there! You would be a great fit for our group. Misdirect is currently 1/9M and 7/9H. Here is our recruitment thread for more about us:

Reach out to us in game: ElllohElll#1798