377 AFF Warlock LF Guild

Looking for a two night guild, preferably non-consecutive nights. Available between 8pm-10pm EST. Looking for a guild that has the desire to clear content when it’s current. Being fairly active outside of raid nights is a big plus… Alt runs, mythic +s etc. Current guild decided to stop raiding for the expac as we were having roster issues, among other things.
Currently 8/8H & 2/8M
Feel free to add me, so we can chat :smiley:

Btag: PapiChile#1992
Discord: chimiichanga#2814

Please contact me through Discord first, easier to communicate that way.

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild…com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
  2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781, Oneg#11294, Flintshot#1766 (ME)
  3. Wubs & Friends - 2/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director : Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[H][US]<Uncensored> is recruiting for Mythic Uldir. Recently (11/18/18) transferring from Akama, Dragonmaw, Mug’thol at 3/8 Mythic Progression. We could use some additional dps!

Schedule:

• Tuesday 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM PST
  • Thursday 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM PST
  • (Optional) Heroic/Normal Alt Night 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM PST

Required Addons:

• BigWigs
  • WeakAuras
  • RCLootCouncil
  • Angry Assignments
  • Discord w/ (PTT) enabled

Connect with Us:
BNet: Dominiko#1777
Discord: Dominiko#5315

Hey there Chimiichanga

We are a group of returning high level raiders, who are taking a more casual approach this time around by raiding on a 2 day schedule. We are looking for like minded players who want to down mythic content, in a quick less stressful manner. Our raid times are Fri-Sat 9-12 EST.

Progress: 8/8H 3/8M

Recruitment Needs:

Tank: Closed

DPS:

Melee: Open excluding Demon Hunters

Ranged: Open

Healers:
Open

If your role is not listed above feel free to contact us anyway.

What you’ll be signing up for:
You will be part of a guild who values the fun the game offers, over everything else. We value our friendships, and the fun we have while raiding. Do not let our laid back attitude dissuade you, as we still value progressing, and moving forward in raid tiers.

You will also have the opportunity to be a part of a community that extends outside of raid times, including arena, bgs, mythic+ and other games (such as Overwatch and League of Legends).

If you would like to be a part of our community contact us on our thread or hit up one of us below!

Drunkndonut: Recruitment Officer
Lonewolfmcq#1468

Bullstizz: GM
Stizz#1886

Myostatin: Officer
phobia#1704

[H]The Reckless of Tichondrius 8/8H 5/8M
We raid Monday & Wednesday 8p-11p EST
Contacts Vik#1619, Cluraz#1378

Full blurb here 4/8M 2/NIGHT LFM

Hey Chimii,

We have an immediate opening for an exceptional warlock for our mythic roster. Here’s a quick rundown on who we are:

About us:

Progression: 4/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Raid Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays - 8PM-11PM ET
Goal: Cutting Edge and preparing for 8.1

Check out our website:

https://spaceforce.enjin.com

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us:

Discord: Zurikyu#9331
B-Tag: Zurikyu#1360

I’ve added y’all on B-net Tag - name is Zurikyu#1360. I look forward to hear from y’all soon!

Hi Chimiichanga!

We might be a good fit for you! Our core is formed of highly experienced cutting edge raiders. Most of the guild is 25+, adults with lives, careers, families, etc. When we’re not raiding, many of us do m+ runs, play other games together, or just hang out in discord.

We raid Tues/Thur from 8-11 EST. As of right now, we are 8/8H 3/8M. We are hoping to continue to build a community of like minded individuals: Adults who want to push content on a minimal schedule while still achieving the best this game has to offer.

If you’d like to be apart of a community you could call home and help build together, please get in contact with us!

Bnet : Milky#1852 - Crunch#11380
Discord : Milky#7640 - Crunch#6159

Generic guild spam below:

About Us
is a newly formed horde mythic raiding guild on Thrall. We have built a solid, tight knit core for our community. We will be pushing for cutting edge progression in BFA. We will not recruit for the sake of bodies. Each person we consider will have to meet the same requirements as our current raiders. We are hoping to achieve a community of like minded adults who want to have fun and kill bosses while doing so!

What We Can Offer You
Open communication: Not only do we allow it, we push for our raid team to speak their minds and offer their opinions. We are not perfect and there is usually a better way anything can be done. If you have suggestions about strats, post them in our discord raid channels! If you have a suggestion about how something should be done in guild, let an officer know! We want to hear from you!

Fair trial periods: We understand that trialing with a guild can be nerve wracking. We are experienced enough to realize when someone is having an off night and not holding it against them. Running with a group of people whom you are not used to is hard enough, but add in the pressure that everyone is watching you… in short, we get it!

Raider and Trial improvements: On top of offering fair trials, we will always try to help those who are struggling. Personality fit is a huge part of what we look for in an applicant. It’s easier to teach someone how to fix the mistakes in their rotation than it is to find someone who will fit in with our group. We will always work with our raiders who are wanting to improve.

Officers that will put the guild before themselves: We are working very hard to make sure we have the right people and comps for our raid. We hold our officers to a higher standard than our raiders. We expect them to work harder.

Progression
8/8 Normal
8/8 Heroic
3/8 Mythic

Raid Schedule
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8-11 EST

Recruitment Openings
We are currently looking to add 1 healer and 1-2 DPS to our mythic raiding roster for BFA.

Tanks - Closed

Healers x1
MW Monk - High
Disc Priest - High
Resto Druid - Medium

DPS (x1-2)
Rogue
Frost DK
Hunter
Warlock
Mage

If you do not see your class listed above, please reach out to an officer. We are always looking for exceptional players.

Raiding Requirements
Because we only raid 2 nights a week, we will be requiring 80% attendance for the month. We understand that real life happens, but please try to be here for the other 20 or so players that have committed.
Addon requirements: Exorsus Raid Tools, Boss mods (either DBM or Big Wigs), RC Loot Council, WeakAuras
We use discord for all our communications. You must have a working microphone while in raid.

Contact

Bnet : Milky#1852 - Crunch#11380
Discord : Milky#7640 - Crunch#6159

w w w .gated-guild.com

Hello!

Are you open to going Alliance?

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin(H), Priest, Shaman

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid, Monk, Paladin, Rogue(H), Shaman(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Holy Priest or Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock or Mage)
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Boomkin & Warlock
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Shadow Priest w/OS heals & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc.

Hello there! Located on NA Aggramar/Fizzcrank, we are looking to increase our roster size for Mythic Uldir progression(Currently 2/8M), as we have obtained Ahead of the Curve and are looking towards the future. We are a 18+ guild only, anyone under the age of 18 will not be permitted to join. All recruitment information will be listed below. :slight_smile:

Raid times are:
Tuesday and Wednesday(Thursdays being added once we have enough for a regulat roster for Mythic Uldir) from 9:30pm-12am Eastern time
(8:30pm-11pm server time for Aggramar/Fizzcrank)

Recruitment needs for building of our mythic roster:
-DPS with a healing off-spec preferable with a focus in melee needs.
-Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest specifically, but will also consider other classes. Could use more hunters.
-Melee DPS - Rogue, Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, but will consider other melee dps.

Expectations of recruits -
-Have a professional and mature attitude, but still able to let lose and have fun.
-Know your class.
-Know the fights of the raid.

Please send me a private message on Discord, Sliq#1068, or add me on Battlenet to discuss any interest. My btag is RallyeTay90#1717. Thanks!!!

Hi Chimiichanga,

[Daddy Issues] Area52 - is a recently reformed guild that is currently 2/8 M. We are looking to fill some raiding spots for Mythic again, but are going to be clearing heroics and M Taloc/MOTHER until we get the numbers to progress again. Our goal is CE for 8.1

Looking for like-minded players who are progression-focused but also know how to have fun and can adapt quickly. We are really looking for players that want to find a new home and be a part of an active and growing guild, not just ride the coattails or not engage with other members in activities outside of raiding.

If you are not looking to get into mythic we welcome all who are looking for heroic raids and run M+ as well as RBGs as we have an active player base outside of raids.

Apply here - http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdJRXdDA8R?i=amGWbjZm

1. Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 8-11 EST (Area-52 server time).

2. Looking For:

Heals

• Holy Paladin

Melee

• Warrior

• Rogue

Ranged

• Mage

• Warlock

We welcome all that would like to apply and trial with us as we are looking to fine tune our roster.

3. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a serious mindset towards mythic progression, with the goal of CE. We expect raiders to respect the time of the other 20 or so people that dedicate the 6 hours per week to raiding progression. Outside of progression, we are more casual and like to have fun with mythic plus, alt runs, pvp, etc.

4. Current progression/experience:

2/8M and AOTC on this new guild, 3/8M with 10 raiders from previous guild.

5. Recent logs:

Heroic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TZqVNjcdXJA2Fk3R/#fight=last&amp;amp;amp;amp;type=summary

Mythic

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RV47HMJBzgxYTQ98/#fight=last&amp;amp;amp;amp;type=summary

6. Contact info:

StormRage#1832 - GM

BevynM#1813 - Co-GM

Adeid#1534 - Raid Lead

Meclub#1175 - Healing Officer