378 WW Monk, 379 BM Hunter LF raiding guild

Our current team disbanded tonight. We were progressing on Mythic Vectis. Looking for a good home to make new friends and kill stuff.
Raid times would need to be around +/- 10pm EST start time.

Exp. 8/8 N, 8/8 H, 3/8 M

Please let me know!
Thanks

Hi Jaxnabox,

We do have a couple of teams in the 10 PM Est time slot - The weekend team/Yin raids Fri/Sat 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM Est (2/8M) and Team Tempo Weds/Thurs 10:00 PM to 1:00 AM (3/8M)

Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is a community based guild that also raids. We support ten different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755?u=lusiv%C3%A8-stormrage

and for information about our various raid teams can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pb8NCHPaGahBqPutT8bS0AqH9vFFbrQAzGSOmUYme9Y/edit?usp=sharing

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Happy Holidays!

Weekends [A], were a 8/8H and 4/8M weekend raiding guild on proudmoore that raids Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11 PST.

If youre interested in casual mythic progression with a group thats been raiding together of years then look no further.

Feel free to contact me at Battlenet (Rob#13565) or Discord (Arsenal#0719)

HI jaxna =) , we raid around 9:30 eastern to 12 midnight , our guild is funny and serious about pushing content, would consider us to be semi-hardcore. We are currently 2/8 M cuz our previous core broke apart so we havent been pushing mythic as much. We’re on mal’ganis, and are looking mainly for dps to add to the core roster. We raid tues-thursday atm

my battle.net is ninjakramerz#1777 if you’re interested =)

Sorry to hear about your current group, its always so disheartening and frustrating. We are round about the same progression and have a few DPS openings for your specs. Please feel free to hit one of us up or check out the website if you have any questions.

Wubs & Friends-3/8M AOTC ( 10pm - 1am CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Part of the fantastic community of Seraph on US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends has a fantastic raid environment full of friends who want to just kill some bosses. Our raid style encourages players to push themselves to their full potential while maintaining a friendly atmosphere. We are a Streamer ToS friendly guild searching for dedicated and talented raiders.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact us to chat, or visit SeraphGuild dot com to apply!
Recruitment Contacts:_ Gorgeouss#1922 (btag), Wubs#1753 (btag) , NinjaCupcake#1528 (btag) El Ninja Cupcake#3084 (discord)

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

Core raids for each team
Community raids open to all
Legacy & achievement events open to all
M+ Dungeons
Twitch hosting for raiders
Social Media promotion
Active guild discord
Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild dot com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
  2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849, wizspike#1781
  3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753, Gorgeouss#1922, NinjaCupcake#1528

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Hi Jaxnabox,

[Mal’Ganis] recently transferred from Ner’zhul where we ranked #2 on server to in order to make Cutting Edge by recruiting better mythic raiders on a higher pop realm. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Currently 3/8 with Vectis planned to be down 11/21.

Guild Highlights:

Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to achieve cutting edge. Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social

Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens

A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment

Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time

• Wednesday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time

• Thursday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time

Recruitment Needs:

Discipline Priest

Restoration Shaman

Ranged DPS

Melee DPS (feral druid / DK)
Considering all classes

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact

Battletag: truetrav81#1998

Ingame: Lodrum

I would love to chat. Check out our recruitment spam below and let me know.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed, except for Monk healers.

DPS

• Demon Hunter

• Monk

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Mage

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Guild Leader - Cercie#1790 (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord)

Raid Leader - r3con#11395 (bnet) or r3con#4078 (Discord)

Community Lead - FleurDeMur#1446 (bnet) or FleurDeMur#1942 (Discord)

Hey Jaxnabox!
I believe that we have an ideal base for you to build a new home and to make lasting friendships and kill content. Our raid times seem to match your preference of starting after 10pm EST. Please have a quick read of the boring stuff below and get back to me so we can have a chat.
Cheers!

The Barber Shop: H8/8 M2/8 Uldir - HORDE US-Firetree (Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale on the same cluster)
We are looking to recruit skilled and dedicated players for our Mythic Uldir progression. Outside of raid nights we spend the majority of our time together inside Mythic+ keys, we are highly team focused and greatly appreciate the social element of the game just as much as the content itself.

What Times Do We Raid:
We raid 3 hours per night, 2 days a week, Friday and Saturday, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-01:30am EST).

What Classes Are We Recruiting:
2x Ranged Dps (Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Mage(Any spec), Beast Mastery Hunter)
1x Melee (Retribution Paladin, Frost/Unholy Death Knight, Windwalker Monk)
1x Tank (Protection Paladin, Brewmaster Monk, Blood Death Knight)

How Do I Express Interest:
You can leave a response here, add me on Bnet to discuss further details - Pherric#1966 , reach out to me on Discord - Pherric#9902 or alternatively you can whisper my Monk or my Druid in game - Brewery-Firetree / Pherric-Firetree.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you wanna read the full guild “spam” you can find it here to get a more full sense of who we are.

Maximum Effort (8/8H, 2/8M) is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group… A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We’re a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server… Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid? -mon, tue and wednes are progression nights Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need? -shadow priest, afflic lock, mage, BM hunter

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We’re happy to bring in new comers and show them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

btag Hethrus#1504, or Avi#12246 if you have any important questions. Can pay X-fer for the right people