376 Rouge LF New Guild (H)

Came back to the game after a break because of personnel reasons looking for a new guild for raiding. i have a DK, Rouge, Hunter and Monk all at 120 and willing to play whatever is needed. Mondays are the only day not good for me.

Battle Net: Drtnap#1822 feel free to contact me on there

No Nubbness

Tichondrious-Horde

Raid Times:

Morning Team: Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday

BoD 9/9N 6/9H 1/9M

Evening Team: Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-10pm PST with optional Friday

BoD 8/9N 3/9H

Needs:

We are currently recruiting all specs and classes going into the 8.1 raid. We are always looking to improve at every position because completion is our top priority. Also looking to recruit individuals who enjoy doing mythic plus dungeons.

Guild Information:

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding

We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and 1500 Gold Repair Daily.

What We Expect From Our Raiders

We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. This is so we can supply you with everything listed above. Raid times are from 9-12pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed

DBM or Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

GM: Consecrater#1492

Hello!

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more DPS. The main raid (currently 6/9H) runs on Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. We aim to keep our raid environment stress free and fun, but we do expect our raiders to know the class/spec they are playing and come to raid prepared with pots, flasks, and food. If you are looking for a more casual raid group, we also have a Friday evening raid from 9pm-midnight to accommodate our casual players and those wanting to gear alts. Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: Please delete - #63 by Razzers-thrall

If you are interested or have any questions, please add CallaLily#1369 on Bnet. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!

Hello Dracarys Productions H Bleeding Hollow are reforming our raid team with the goal of completing AOTC each tier. We raid T/TH 8-10 CST and are currenlty 7/9 N. If you’re interested please contact Morisaka#1456

Looking to expand our roster.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

No such thing as stabbing bosses too much!

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Hello there, Istabtomuch! I am Shilda, the raid leader of the guild Foolish Mortals on the server Thrall. We are a Horde guild, we are looking for mostly ranged dps but will take any class or role really. We are 8/8N 8/8H (With AOTC) 1/8M for Uldir and are 7/9N 1/9H for BoD. We raid every Tuesday and Thursday 10p - 1a EST.

If we’re not a good fit, that’s fine and I understand completely.

We do have a website if you’d like to contact us via discord, see our first kill progress, our roster, our cute little guild photos, or just wanna check it out: https://www.foolishmortals-thrall.com

Guild Leader - Magicjack : Geekpoints#1143
Raid Leader - Shilda : Chandraya#1800
DPS Leader - Dorm : Dorm#1311

The classes we don’t have on our current roster:

• Death Knight
  • Demon Hunter
  • Paladin
  • Dedicated Shadow Priest
  • Dedicated DPS Shaman
  • Warlock

I’d love to hear from you even if we aren’t a good fit for you, if you do apply online then I will personally add you on btag and get to know you a little more. Trials are welcomed even if you are on our server (Thrall).

Hey there, question for you.

What kind of guild are you looking for? CE? mythic? just heroic?

Our guild is actually located on Thrall, we are a heroic raiding guild only. Most of us are 25+ so consider us a mature adult group. We don’t really got that time and energy to do mythic progression lol But we do mythic + on off days and other fun things.

If you are interested, check us out: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/twisted-reflection-heroic-guild-lf-dps

My btag Leens#11580

Hi Istabtomuch! I sent you a battle tag request and am sticking our guild info down below :heart_eyes:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 8/8N 8/8H Uldir 8/9N 3/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

If we interest you please reach out to us!

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Hello!

We’re looking for a solid rogue. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!