376 Rogue LF raiding and M+

Recently returned player (cutting edge raider for several tiers) looking for a place to raid and do Mythic + on my currently 376 Rogue.

any faction, any server. I am a professional IRL, and I am looking for an early evening (6-7 pm EST) raiding team. However, I am VERY active at all times for regular M+ grinding and other activities.

PST on the forums or in-game (Dexterdog#1169)!

What days are you looking to raid and what times are you needing the raid to end?

New guild formed with a variety of mythic raiders (this is our pet project), we will be raiding heroic once a week for our weekly clear on Saturdays @ 8:30pm-11:30pm server time.
You can view our official post here >Rebound< Looking for more! for all the details. thanks!

if you are still seeking a guild to raid with, we are in need of another full time rogue

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabbled in Mythic but never prioritized it.

The guild consists mainly of working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30PM EST Tue and Thur. M+ runs in the evenings on non-raid days.

If interested contact us in this thread, or Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl in-game.

(btag DaveGrohl33#1727.

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. We have 2 teams, I would love to bring you onboard with team “Rick & Morty”, our weds/thurs team that is currently focusing on their AOTC and then getting into content. our info below. Looking forward to speaking with you at your soonest convenience.

our team “Rick & Morty” is looking for more for their core. We are a super active guild with 2 raid teams and a community partner guild.

if our Team “Alacrity” is of interest, you’d have to have a minimum ilvl of 390-395 for our mythic progression and a neck ilvl of 34+.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.
★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.

★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
2M | 8H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
7H | 9N

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:
★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - co gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer