376 Rogue LF Guild

Hey guys,

I am a former mythic raider in Ant who was able to average around a 90% parse when I was raiding. Currently, I have been more focused on PVP (currently 2650cr, playing up to 2900mmr with my main team). But for next raid tier, I would like to get back into raiding and m+. My wishlist for a guild is 2-3 day, weekdays, and raids around 8-1am eastern, no later than 3 am for myself. If you look up my logs for this raid tier they are poor due to being carried with no gear/not caring. If you would like to add my btag it is ariana#11720 and I can also provide logs from the ANT tier (was under a different name).

Thank you,
looking foward to hearing from you

Hi, Ebony!

I am the GM and RL of the raid team on Thrall, Horde side. We are currently 4/8M working on Mythic Fetid. We raid Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST and our primary recruiting concerns are with the new tier in mind.

If you’d like to hear more, feel free to message me via b-tag Nazame#1831.

-Naz

The Nightmen Raiders - US Area 52 – Horde

Current Needs – DPS and Multi-Spec DPS:
ANY Skilled Range DPS. Pref the following:
Balance Druid (Resto OS)
Ele Sham (Resto OS)
Warlock
Mage
Hunter

And the Following MDPS:
Feral Druid (Guardian OS)
DK (Blood OS)
Rogue
Paladin (Ret/Holy)

*Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to reach out. We do not refuse any SOLID DPS

The Nightmen raid times:
Tuesday - 11:45pm - 3:00am Serve time
Wednesday - 11:45pm - 3:00am Server time

Mythic + Core Group 1
Thursday - 10:30pm Pacific Time
Friday- 11:30pm-3:00am Pacific Time
Sunday- 11:00pm Pacific time

Mythic + Core Group 2
TBA

Guild achievements/Progression:
8/8 N Uldir – We no longer run Normal, but we can as a guild activity for Alts.
8/8 H Uldir – This is now a guild activity, Drinking welcomed and ALT RUN
2/8 M Uldir – Continuing to Push Tuesday

Reasons to consider The Nightmen
We are THE NIGHTMEN, (Yes, from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia). We’re easy going, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status. We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done. The Guild is managed by a tight-knit group of raiders and administrators. We are ACTIVE/FUN group of people. We kick it on Discord, create events on the calendar and encourage players to get involved and have a good time. Our priority is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together. We welcome all members to hang out on Discord, form groups, etc.

Loot: Personal Loot
We currently run Personal Loot t and we roll out upgrades that raiders do not need to the Core Raiders if they need them -We take into consideration various factors such as:
• Raid Attendance
• Performance
• Attitude and drive for progression

Raider Requirement

Attendance:
We currently raid 2 nights a week during active progression, Tuesday/Wednesday. Raid invites go out at 11:45-11:50 Server Time, begin raiding at 12:00am (or sooner if everyone is ready) and run until 3:00am. We understand real life takes priority so a simple heads up to the GM or an officer will suffice. If you cannot keep a raid attendance of 90%, then this guild might not be the right fit for you.

Skill/multi-tasking
• Moving into new content we will be benching players who cannot follow directions or who are consistently causing a Raid Wipe. So the question stands, as a raider are you able to do your job while being aware of environmental hazards? We are looking for skilled individuals who can adjust to emergency change changes in strategy without losing focus.

Gear:
• Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us, you are the correct choice for your position and motivation to improve not only gear but skill.

Performance and Experience:
• Can you take constructive criticism and avoid making the same mistake more than once?
• You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus.

Public Communications:
The Nightmen care about their reputation and credibility and is why we ask that you keep an open mind and not cause problems within the guild or outside (General, Trade chat, etc.) Over use of profanity or bringing down any wow player will be the reason why you will be removed from our Guild.

General requirements include:

• Mature players (Preferably 21+)
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information.

Feel free to contact us with any questions:
Krayons- Gowkratoz#1985
Kostadine- Kostadine#1413
Enkazil- Anti#1430

The Bloodborn (3/8M) is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Raid times: Tuesday and Wednesday 1230 to 330 EST

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- mfdanh#1744 (Guild Officer)

Our times might be a tad late for you but if not hit me up would love to chat!

Yo Ebony,

I’ve sent you a Btag request, here’s the guild spam so you can get some info prior to.

At Focus Up we understand the player base has grown up. We raid two nights a week with Cutting Edge skills and expectations. We’re looking for a few more to round out our team. Leadership is Cutting Edge with a competitive mindset, on a semi hardcore schedule.

Current Prog: 8/8N 8/8H 5/8M Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:15pm-11:15pm EST

What we’re looking for: Players with a WANT to not only push mythic for personal progress, but to be a part of a team.

What we need: Top Priorities

1. Rogue
  2. Boomkin
  3. Mage
  4. Lock
  5. Demon Hunter

Raid has 24 members, but skilled players are welcome to apply.
We’re always looking at adding skilled players to improve the flexibility and talent level of our roster.

Reach out to either myself Dtg#11748 or Vyea#1852 to talk a bit more with us!

Don’t want to leave a wall of text, check out our team’s forum post. We are 6/8 M and pushing for CE.

Contact me directly! :smiley:
Btag - Chiqt#11826

Hi Ebony! Not sure if you’re looking for mythic raiding or not. We’re an AOTC guild and we’re looking for more members for the new raid tier. Here’s our recruitment post so you can read some more about us and if you have any interest please tag me here or reach out on bnet Moonpie#1732. Best of luck to you in your search for a new home!

Seraph’s Disasterpiece and Wubs & Friends teams would love to add a rogue to their mythic rosters! Both teams raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays between 7:30PM-2:00AM EST. Check us out!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Ebony, Administrators-illidan-horde would love to have you!

We currently raid Tues/Thurs 830 - 11 EST with optional Sundays. We also run a lot of keys and have a few PVPers on the roster. I think you’d enjoy the atmosphere and community, and we welcome you to hop in and do some activities with us before you transfer if you wish. We do plan on pushing CE in the next content in the main raid slot; but, those optional Sundays will be open for Alt runs and heroics.

bnet: dityboycom#1868

More info

Zenith came together in March of 2018 with the goal of creating a highly competitive, but non-toxic raiding environment. We aim to produce an enjoyable raiding experience, while using our time as efficiently as possible. Our leadership is pro-active in making decisions that move us towards our goals. Our long-term goal is to one day compete in the world race. To fit our distant goal, we have created a timeline of goals to meet each tier. For more details on these goals you will have to visit our website.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm - 1am EST (optional fun, sale, heroic clear on Sunday same time)

Apply to Zenith if the following is true:

-You want to progress effectively and efficiently
-You want to enjoy the players you raid with
-You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
-You enjoy leadership that thinks proactively
-You enjoy being part of a friendly community
-You enjoy optimizing your character as much as you can
-You put in time to improve your performance
-You put in time to research encounters
-You can take constructive criticism in a positive manner
-You can pick up a class and master it quickly
-You own a microphone and can clearly communicate

Recruitment Contacts:

Ruloh#11722
Dammascus#1499

Oh, of course, that we are 5/8 mythic.

Hi Ebony :sunglasses: !

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey we here at “backlash-area52” are looking for players that can show consistency and have the drive to push into mythic content

We started just barely 2 weeks ago and already are 8/8H and2/8m we are striving to complete our 20 man team and hit the next raid like a ton of bricks
We raid Tues/wed/sunday 10pm -1am est
Add me at lazytitan#1824 or on discord lazy#1115 if u have any questions and or are interested

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hello! Disasterpiece would love to have you!