378[H] RDruid/Feral/Guardian LF Weekend Raiding Guild (8/8M XP)

Looking for a weekend raiding guild for my druid.
Ideally looking for a two day guild that raids on friday/saturday, preferably at least 3/8M.
Am 8/8M on my shaman and looking to do something on the other days. Looking for something fun, i like doing random stuff on WoW and hanging out, looking for an overall chill guild.

I can play Resto, Feral, or Guardian.
Can raid on Fridays/Saturdays/Sundays between 5:30PM-11PM PST only.

Contact me using:
Discord: Meowki#4810
BNet: Emperor#1584

Current Logs:
www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/meowki
Past Logs as Feral Main:
www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/5250218?zone=13&mode=detailed#metric=dps
Current Logs on Shaman:
www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34756764#partition=1

remove the space to hit the links

Thanks for your time.

edited some info

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knight, Monk, Druid
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Hi Meowki! It sounds like we line up pretty well. I’ll drop our details below, feel free to hit me up if it sounds like a good fit!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression: 4/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: All positions possible in 8.1

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends that have been raiding on Draenor-US for a little over 8 years now, and believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/

edited some info! still looking!