376 BM Hunter LF H/M Raiding Guild

I main a 376 BM Hunter (8/8H and 1/8M), I am looking for a H/M raiding guild, preferably on Thrall server, can swap servers if after trial period things are working out. Looking for start time of 10PM EST, and I cannot raid on Thursday nights, I always work late this night. Would prefer just 2 nights of raiding, this helps with wife aggro. Would prefer a guild that is progressive and active, so please be at least 8/8H and also M+ active. Looking to jump in in time for BoD and be a contributor.

Feel free to PM me in game if on Thrall.
Bnet is HiddenPants#13400
Discord is Fenrux#9227

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

Currently 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
370 ilvl

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Hey there! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet so i’ll leave this here in case you’re still looking and interested! ( Arthas Server )

“First Try” is unique as we always kill everything on our first attempt. You know, the one where we all try really hard, at the same time.

About us:

We are a new guild comprised of some raiders that have been core members in top guilds ranging from U.S. 3rd through 100. We are now wanting to kill content at a more casual pace. As with all guilds we have members that are new to Mythic difficulty but we are determined to get our team “Cutting Edge” in Battle For Dazar’alor.

What brings us together is a mutual desire to successfully raid current content with people we actually enjoy being around. We are friendly, respectful and like to have fun while also performing at a high level.

Recruiting:

• Tanks ( Med )
  • Healers ( Med )
  • Melee ( Med )
  • Ranged ( High ) - Mage & Shadow Priest

We are happy to chat with anyone who is interested in joining. The above list is just a guideline for us, there is always room to grow.

For questions or details contact:

Nes ( Herquleez#1153 ) or on discord @Nes#3396

Be a part of our growing community!

Hi Fenrux :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! Any DPS with a Healing OS is preferred, but not necessary to be considered! We are currently 5/8M with pulls on Zul! We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST!

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey Fenrux,

We’re just what you’re describing! We raid Tue/Wed and are active in M+ and discord nightly. We also run fun achievement runs/Hivemind runs/old world raids, etc. I think you’ll be a great addition to our community. Give us a look and drop us a line if you agree! Good Luck!!