375 Rogue Looking for Active Progression Guild

Hello all! I am currently a 375 assassination rogue playing alliance on Dalaran looking for an active guild who is active and into a multitude of activities.

A bit about myself: I’m 27 and back to WoW after years. Currently on the grind to boost my ilvl and I’m looking for an active guild of people who are laid back, and just want to have fun in game.

I’m looking for a guild who run regular mythic keystone (currently on 4) and who’s progressing in heroic/getting into mythic raids. I know I’m not at he level for mythic yet however I’m continually improving and looking for this down the road in the next month or so. Also getting back into arena and want to pvp with some people!

I’m easy to get along with, good sense of humour and just want to play with a bunch of other friendly and active people who want to get better.

I’m currently available from 5A-8A cest mon to thurs (night shift job until April) and all day Saturday and Sunday. I’m flexible as well and committed to the team!

If anyone thinks I would be a good fit to the guild, please drop a line! Really active and looking to meet some new friends and progress!

Hey Zedstar,

Not sure if our times will fit for you bud but check this out, growing community built around you as the player!

My name is QuickSilver, the GM for a new up and coming guild Somebody Toucha My Baguette. Comprised of returning Mythic level raiders, we are gearing this team towards repetitive Mythic Progression with the ultimate goal of repetitive CE from tier to tier. Built around a specific set of ideals that we work hard up front and have fun while doing it. All the while never forgetting, that this is just a game. Here is some basic info you will need to know about us:

Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM EST

Area 52 [Horde]

Semi-Hardcore

Atmosphere: We absolutely love to joke around around and blow off some steam, but we still have a respect for each other and the game.

Looking for: Exceptional raiders who understand and are comfortable working in an aggressive environment for a common goal. Primarily RDPS and TANKS but spots are open for other roles.

What is required of you?

• Minimum ilvl of 390 (By March 1 with checkpoints from week to week going up)

• Neck level of 33 or higher (By March 1 with checkpoints from week to week going up)

• Access to Discord and communication equipment.

• Thorough knowledge of your ROLE and CLASS.

• Maintain at least 1 toon at predetermined requirements for progression.

• Positive attitude

Preferred!

• Prior Mythic/CE experience

• Multiple toons @ or above requirements for raid, especially within a singular role.

• M+ Experience w/ Raiderio (Definitely not required but it is just going to help you long run.)

• Availability outside of raid. (We will run splits, M+, and events outside together quite often, and keep in mind with our goals in mind, you will not make it on the raid team if you only play within our raid times.)

If this interests you, feel free to add me!

Contact Info:

(Discord) QuickSilver#8901

(BTag) QuickSiver#1950

Or my Co-GM:

(BTag) Audball#11105

Hey Zedstar, our weekend group is looking for a rogue.

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps (Ranged/Melee)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337 , Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you we are always looking for good playera for our heroic raid group we do currently have 2 rogues but we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Hey Zedstar!

I’m the GM of Eon on Trollbane. Currently we’re recruiting dps who are a bit under the gear curve but can keep up at a mythic progression level. We are horde currently but if you’d be willing to transfer we may have a good permanent home for you. If you want to talk more feel free to reach me at:

Emg#11389

We raid Saturday and Sunday 8-11pm EST, which most of our guys work the night shift during the week making our schedule ideal for you.

Our guild is currently 1/9M but we have a strong roster that just need a few dps to iron out the wrinkles. Thanks for your time and have a great rest of your week!

Hey there, not sure our raid times would work for you, but check us out!
Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for talented and dedicated players in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting
Talented players of any class and specialization will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

DPS

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Rogue

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190