386+ Rogue LF Guild

Going straight to the point. (Info on me will be at the bottom)

TL;DR: Former Mythic Raider during Legion looking to relax for now by just clearing normal and heroics along with M+ keys. I am E.S.T and prefer raiding on Weekends. If not, I prefer raiding around 7:30-10:30 EST. As of now, I am not doing mythic progression, but will consider it in the future!

MY GOALS: To clear heroics and normals for gear, POSSIBLY push mythic content. I just want to lay back, do some raids, and push keys. I also want to create a sense of friendship within the guild! (And of course getting better gear :stuck_out_tongue: )

Armory:
Alliance Rogue: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Shinkyshanky

Horde Druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/hypecrit
I am NOT playing this character anymore, this is just where i did my mythic raiding

Questions?
BNET: HypE#12106#
Discord: D3MONIC#9516

About me: I’m a 16 year old Junior in H.S with a 3.6 GPA (yes, i am taking AP classes) who plays Lacrosse during the spring. That will only limit my week time by like an hour each day or so. Obviously, I love video games and came back to this expansion ready to play. I used to get burnt out kinda fast, but when finishing Antorus content early because of guild disbanding, I decided just to take time off until the new expansion came out. Now, even though I’m not Horde anymore ( :frowning: ) , I am still willing to kill some bosses and get loot to be even more stronger.

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Responded to! ^

1 Like

Hi there – PhoenixRising (A) is an established, active guild with a great group of folks! We are based on Hellscream / Zangamarsh. We have a blast no matter what we’re doing – pushing M+ runs, randoms, Mog / Mount runs, PvP or raiding.

So if it’s a laid back guild that you’re looking for, that still gets things done, and know how to have fun while in the process, then we are the place for you!

Our raid time is on Saturday evenings @ 7:30 pm to ?? Server Time (CST). If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! My b-tag is TooManyAlts#1600.

Hey Shinky (love the name!)

I sent you a bnet request, but in the mean time, here is my thingy…

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (7/9N, 2/9H, AOTC Uldir) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or taransula#1161

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Hello!

We’re looking for a solid rogue for our core. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Added and responded to offers

Hey, at Death Company, we’re a semi-hardcore guild. We just look to clear heroic for AOTC and don’t really care at all about mythic raiding. We do mythic + weekly and our 2 raid days which are tuesday and thursday 8-11 pm eastern. Most of us have super hardcore raided in the past and we don’t have the time or desire to anymore.
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, you can add me on battletag Sovereign#12753

Hey Shinkyshanky -

Nevermore - [A] - Turalyon is currently looking to strengthen our core to progress through mythic Battle For Dazar’alor along with future raids this xpac and beyond.

We are a laid back group of formerly hardcore raiders that have taken a step back to be a bit more casual but still see endgame content. We have gotten cutting edge tiers completed in the past.

We are currently 6/9H in BfD, and finished Uldir at 4/8M on a pretty light progression push

Our raid times are as follows:
Thurs/Mon - 8:00-11:00pm est (main raid)
Sat - 8:00-11:00pm est (alt raid)

If you are interested, feel free to add me at Glade#1825

MUST BE ON HEROIC! I’m done trying to progress normal. I know all the fights, i just can’t find a guild who can kill it, AND actually has done heroic and is progressing past the first 2 bosses…

WoW Forum Staff: remove post please