375 Ret Paladin, LF N/H Guild, US-Thrall, Horde

Good morning

I’m looking for a new guild to call home. My current guild does pretty much all of their raiding in the beginning of the week and thats when I work. So I’m hoping to find a guild that does most of their raiding in the Wednesday-Saturday range.

My main is a 375 Ret Paladin but I’ve also got a Monk, Warrior, and Mage in the 350+ range. I’m more than willing to get them raid ready if a potential guild is looking for those particular classes/specs.

Ideally, I’d like to find a guild that has a fairly consistent Normal raid team. Once I get some experience, than I’d like to be able to move up to Heroic and maybe even Mythic one day.

I can be reached here or BNet Ellimist#11296

Hey Saeras. My guild is on thrall as well and looking to expand. We Run Wens/Thurs from 7:30 to 10:30 PM eastern. Currently 7/9N 2/9H and are flexible with what you want to play. Currently we have a prot/ret pally, a ret/prot pally, and a holy pally. So we do have a couple paladins but we are not going for CE so I believe in the play what you want mentality… We are mostly looking for dps, melee or ranged should be fine. We have a few people that flex into healing as well so if you have a desire to heal that could be done as well. We are currently full on tanks.
I would love to chat with you some more and see if you would work with our group.
Battletag is Memoryfoam#11291

If you are up to transferring we definitely have a spot for a Ret in our group! Blurb below for more info.

<Basic Guild> on Mal’ganis has two late night raiding groups. Insubordinate, a hardcore Cutting Edge Mythic progression group; and Churlish, a casual Ahead of the Curve Heroic group. I think you’d be a fit for our heroic group!

We are a group of veteran players, many who have raided more hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more casual raiding experience.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday
10:30pm - 1:30am CT
Currently 8/8H | 9/9N | 1/9H

Looking for some DPS to fill in the spots as we tackle the new raid!

We’re currently looking for:
DPS: Paladin/Shaman/Warrior (HIGH), Any
Healer: Closed
Tank: Closed
Ilvl 370 preferred for BoD.

If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!
Btag: Kylani#1647
Discord: Kylani#7927

Hey Saeras! :slight_smile:

Added you! Ret would be great for us. However we are a CE based guild so keep that in mind.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 9/9N, 4/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Hey there! I think you could be a great for with us! Below is a bit of info and I added your battle tag.

Just a bit of information on us. Dont Die of Hyjal is a Heroic focused guild that enjoys an adult, casual raiding atmosphere that likes to see bosses die at a nice steady pace. We are currently 8/9N and 1/9H BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central time.

I’d love to give you more info. feel free to add me on discord Wildreaver#5858 or on battle tag Wild#11964.

Thanks

Hey Saeras!

You sound like a perfect fit for our guild Koalaty Time, on Mal’ganis(H). You can see our guild ad here:

We’re currently in N BoD and will be in H in a couple short weeks. We raid Fri/Sun 8-1030pm EST and are assembling an RBG team for Saturday nights at the same time, if you’re into that kind of thing. We especially have a need for a mage, but would love to have you here on whatever character you enjoy playing the most, and if that happens to be your retpal, then we’d love to have you on your retpal here. Our guildies run M+ around the clock and would love to get you joining in on some runs!

If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me on bnet (Conweezy#1387), i’ll send you a request since you left your info. We’d love to get you in discord so you can come hangout with us and see what our guild is all about.

I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee/Shhbbyisok

Hi! I see this was some time ago but if you don’t want to server transfer - we seem just right for you.

Virtual Chaos on Thrall (Horde) is working on Heroic BfD. We had AOTC for Antorus and were 8/9H in Uldir with our guild-only group. We run Friday/Saturday 7-10pm Eastern. We usually do Normal with our casual guildies on Friday (9/9) and then work on Heroic Saturday (1/9). We’re looking to bolster our numbers for heroic; our core group is ilvl 395+ with daily M+ runs but we need a few more serious players to make Heroic happen.

At 375 you are guaranteed invite to Normal and we could easily have you ready for Heroic.

Hit up our Raid Leader PapaTaco#1390 (that’s not me)