375 Resto Shaman LF Weekend Guild

Looking to join a weekend raiding guild. Friday/Saturday/Sunday are pretty much wide open for me as long as it doesn’t run too late on Sunday. Every other weekend I am on call at work and can be called in, but it is rare; it usually happens in the middle of the night.

Pugged 8/8H in Uldir last season. Would like a guild that is doing heroics and would be nice to do mythics as well. But I’m looking more towards a casual/semi-casual raiding guild. Would also be nice to have people that do M+ as well since pugging it can be a pain. Have currently been farming +5’s to get geared up.

1 Like

Still looking

Hello there!
I’m Mori, recruiter for Mistakes Remade Area 52 US Horde guild. We are currently looking to add a Resto Sham to our core. Here is our basic info if you have any questions, feel free to add me and we can chat!

Mistakes Remade Is a casual raiding guild meaning we realize this is just a game; our goal is to have fun, while also pushing content. Our goal will be to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and progress on mythic until the next tier comes out. Being respectful of others yet comfortable with witty banter and having an adult sense of humor is important (i.e. light jeers, obscene humor, mixed in with dad jokes).
We are recruiting raiders and people who want to push keys during the evenings and on the weekends.
The guild provides Flasks and Food when appropriate.

Uldir 8/8H 2/8M
Raid leads are already 6/9N and 3/9H in BoD

Raid Times:
Saturday, Sunday
10pm-1am EST

Expectations:
Previous raiding experience
Commitment to attending raids reliably
Ability to follow instruction and stay out of fire
Working mic for discord
Angry Assignments add-on
370+ ilvl
Neck level 30+

Bnet: Mori#11143
Discord: Mori#5860

Also I’m 5/9N Now and 380

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin@

Currently 6/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Do you happen to know if any of those guilds are recruiting for a Resto Shaman? Doesn’t really list what they’re looking for.

Sounds perfect, except its a little bit late on Sunday when I have to wake up at 6AM EST to go to work.

Doesn’t say you’re looking for a resto shaman

Hi Aech,
Our guild Errant Venture on the whisperwind server is looking for a healer to round out our weekend raiding roster. We’ve just got to 6/9 normal in our first night of BoD. We have been consistent with our AOTC’s and would like to possibly dip our toes into mythic this tier. We’re a fairly casual guild of adults who just wanna hang out, kill bosses and have fun. Outside of raids we have a solid group of people who like to run mythic +. If you think that might be interesting to you please add either myself Merria#1755 or Evileye#1710 for an informal chat :slight_smile:

-edit- Derp, our raid times are 7-10pm eastern Saturday and 2-5pm Sundays.

Alright, I will add you tomorrow when I get home from work

Hey Aech!

You sound like you could be a great fit in our guild. I’m recruiting for on Mal’Ganis, you can see our post here:

We’re focusing on N/H BoD, and have a core group of players that run M+ around the clock. Our raid times are Fri/Sun 8-10PM EST. Guild discord, repairs, raid items are provided. Feel free to add me on BT with any questions or if you’d like to chat - Conweezy#1387.

All the best,
Shayzee

Hello there im from Crestfallen and we are a brand new guild on Tich looking to build up our roster with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.

Thirst - Illidan is a newly formed late-night Mythic guild led by a former top 3 US-guild raider.

We aim to clear content effectively and efficiently raiding 2 nights a week:
Friday/Saturday 9-1PST (11PM-3AM Server)

Our raid leader has experience raiding at the highest level and leading a two-night guild. Our raid team is made up of various former top 20 US raiders with some currently raiding at the highest levels and competing for world first on their mains. Due to some of our raiders going for WF on their mains, we will not be doing mythic during the first week of release.

If you’re a decent player and person then we want you. Current roster is flexible so come as you are, we’re looking to take the player not the class. Chill atmosphere. We want to clear content and enjoy the game/content/experience simultaneously while also getting cutting edge.

Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Raid Leader
Bnet: Bologna#1440 Discord: Bologna#3487
Officer
Bnet: Lulzies#1540

Hi Aech,

We might be a perfect fit! I’d love to hear from you if you have questions. Best of Luck and Happy Hunting!
Just Freakin Started- Garrosh (age 18+) is an active guild with a semi-hardcore raid team. We’re recruiting like-minded people who want to contribute to our community. We’re pleased to host weekly M+, open, and progression raids. JFS is home to both experienced veterans and new players alike. We flask, feed, enchant and gem our raid team. We offer lots of guild perks in a laid-back atmosphere that still gets stuff done. Currently building our progression raid roster; especially interested in robust players seeking less elitism & drama, while still getting raid results! Raid 8pm-12 EST F/Sa. Progression roster requires: 380, Discord, DBM/BossMods, and Angry Assignments. Guild AOTC Uldir, 2/8M Uldir. 9/9N 2/9H BoD. Check us out on gamerlaunch “justfreakinstarted” or message me on Discord kiyoshie#1993

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

I can work with you on potential attendance issues!

Hi there – PhoenixRising (A) is an established, active guild with a great group of folks! We are based on Hellscream / Zangamarsh. We have a blast no matter what we’re doing – M+ runs, randoms, Mog / Mount runs, PvP or raiding.

So if it’s a casual atmosphere you seek, with a guild that raids on the weekend, then we are the place for you!

Our raid time is on Saturday evenings @ 7:30 pm to ?? Server Time (CST). We normally go for at least 3 hrs. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask! My b-tag is TooManyAlts#1600.

Hi Aech!

We’re team of experienced, friendly raiders who raid on a light schedule and we’re looking for a reliable resto shaman to join our team! I’ve added our info below, pls contact us if you see a fit!

Thanks!

Guild: <Entropi> -Durotan
Faction: ALLIANCE

Raid Schedule:
Friday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 10pm-1am EST / 7pm-10pm PST
(We do not raid extra days, even on the first week of a raid)

Recruitment Needs: Experienced, team-oriented raiders, especially Ranged DPS, Exceptional Healer, Demon Hunter, Ele Shaman/Resto OS, Mage

About <Entropi>:
“If you are interested in what you do, that keeps you going!” – Stan Lee

For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since Vanilla. And while we’ve grown older, had families, built professions and obtained degrees, we are still passionate about WoW (yes, even with BFA lol). Entropi was previously ranked US 86th (T16) on Zul’jin, and obtained All-Star Team US 3rd (Warcraftlogs Execution Ranking). Our old WoWprogress page:
www. wowprogress. com/guild/us/zul-jin/Entropi/rating.tier16_25

We’ve returned to raiding with some friends for BoD to build new friendships and slay WoW bosses on a short-but-efficient schedule. Our members are mature (21+), working professionals and parents with diverse professional backgrounds in areas including Video game development, Comic Books, IT, Software and more. Success through teamwork, communication, analysis, and execution are our primary objectives.

We’re looking for exceptional, reliable, team-oriented players to grow our community and strengthen our raid team. We love our alts, and have an optional Alt raid on Mondays for those interested.

Like-minded M+ players also welcome!

For more information, pls contact:

Bnet: Kaotica#1271
Discord: Kaotica (Render)#5784

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Raid Times/Days: Fri-Sun 7:30pm-10pm
Current Progression: 4-9 N Bod

Recruitment Contacts:
MamaWolf#1535,

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Druid
Melee Dps: WW Monk, Enhance Sham, Fury/Arms Warrior, Rogues, Dk- Frost/Unholy, feral Kitty, Ret pally
Ranged Dps: Warlocks- Destruc/Demon, Balance Druid, Mage: Arcane/Fire, Ele Shaman, Hunters
Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Demon Hunter, Pally Tank

We can always use extra tanks and heals for when someone can’t show up for that night,for those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%. Food & Flasks Will Be Provided Each Raid. Free Repair always.

What we require

• 21+ age
  • Attendance: we require 75% raid attendance from raiders.
  • We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can’t attend a raid.
  • Knowledge of your class and spec but also being open to constructive feedback
  • Willingness to use discord and a working microphone
  • 375+ ilvl

What we offer

• Experienced players leading raids, ready to help with your class and tactics
  • Friendly and fun atmosphere during raids and everyday activities
  • People to do Mythic+ runs with
  • Consumables and repairs during raids

Please note. We’re not a hardcore raiding guild but we do strive for AOTC progression.

Hi Aech,

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for DPS with Heal off-spec roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays, but if you couldn’t make that day because of being on call, that is completely ok! We do have a ton of M+ groups going through out the week and we always love to have more people join in on the fun!

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: