375 prot warrior LF Heroic raid team

Ive just returned to the game after a break. I been playing for about a month my ilvl is 375 but with a couple upgrades ive been trying to get ill be 385 in no time.

past exp: Aotc in mists/WoD/ Only did a few normals in Legion.

Logs: I dont believe i have any current logs unless people from pugs have been logging runs.

I know my class well and willing to learn arms/fury offspecs. My raid awareness is very good and i can learn mechs pretty smoothly. Willing to server and faction change aslong as its a team thats worth the effort.

Our guild might be a good fit for you depending on your schedule :smiley:

Who We Are & Who We’re Looking For

Core (9/9 N, 4/9 H) is an Alliance end-game raiding guild on the Greymane-Tanaris server. We are actively recruiting RDPS/heals for our raid team but are always willing to discuss recruitment with skilled players who can commit to a two night per week raiding schedule and are thus able to contribute to the progression of Core.

Schedule

We raid weekly on Tue/Wed evenings from 7:00 PM to 10:30 PM Server Time (CST) and do Mythic + on Fri/Sat evenings. If you can commit to an 80% raid attendance policy and are looking for a comfortable guild that enjoys raiding and progressing into all the content WoW has to offer, Core just might be the place for you.

Cross Realm Community

We also have a cross-realm community option for those who would like to raid with us but cannot otherwise server transfer. However, this option is limited to make sure we maintain enough guild members across our raid team for guild achievements.

Contact

If interested, please contact Raganar-Greymane in game, or if he is unavailable, feel free to add the following BattleTags: surjective#11563 and/or HcGamer#1533 to start the process until we can touch base with Raganar about your application.

Ironclad is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on Stormrage that is currently 7/9H 1/9M. We are looking for talented and dedicated players in preparation for pushing into Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor.
Our guild is primarily focused on getting into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Currently Recruiting
Talented players of any class and specialization will always be considered, but we are specifically looking for:

Tank
Any experienced tanks

DPS

• Hunter
  • Mage
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Warrior
  • Rogue

If you have any further questions, feel free to add me: Vaccaria#11190