375 Prot/Arms Warrior LF Team Tue/Wed

Hi there! I am a long time Warrior main and am looking for a home, my work times changed and need to a new home.

I am 2/8 mythic with pulls on vec and zek! prefer to tank but will accept a DPS position for the right team. logs/io linked below

message me if youd like logs or just look me up! around 95 percent parse on most fights!

Hey there,
Were a Horde guild on area 52 looking for another tank. If you dont mind switching, were the same progression as you. Our raid times are tues/weds 9-12 est

Message me on Discord: Hell#7415 or Bnet: Viral#1495 if your interested

@ Scööby Hey there, I’m not sure if you’re interested in the red faction, or if you’re committed to the blue one, but if you don’t swear allegiance, Backlash on Area-52 is in need of a solid tank. We do raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 10pm-1am EST. If those times/days work, please add me to real id to get some more info about us - Roman#12204

Hello Scooby! We could use someone who could bank up tank/dps for our progression. We are 3/8M on Kel’thuzad and raid T/W from 8:30-11:30 EST.
I’ll leave our stuff and if we fit what you’re looking for please feel free to contact! :slight_smile:

Contact
Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)
Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)
Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)
BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)