(A/H) 380 Priest LF Guild for PvE/PvP

Hey all. iLvL 380 priest LF a (mostly) casual guild for raiding progression. I am ready to swap servers and potentially even factions for the right fit. My schedule means I am free in the evenings (8-12 CST). I main shadow but can offspec heals when needed. Also interested in getting into PvP whether that is rated BGs or arenas. I would ideally like to hop on a highly populated server. Bonus points if you are LGBT-inclusive.

Hello Eredis, I’m at work so I cannot currently hop on and converse but [Hyjal] [H] is currently looking for some more ranged dps. We are heroic guild with AotC in mind for every tier. Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 730-930 pst (930-1130 cst). Current 6/9N and 1/9H. If you are interested I can get back to you when I get home. Or you can add me on discord (Gotallica#7013)

Hey Eredis!

We are a relatively casual heroic raiding guild and are very interested in progressing through Normal and Heroic Battle for Dazar’alor. If you are looking for a relaxed group of teammates, but still hungry for a challenge, our guild might be the right fit for you. We are looking for a holy priest! We do M+ but are not very active in the PVP scene at the moment, but every once in a while we run casual BGs. Reach out to me if you are interested!

Guild: Hang and Bang
Faction: Horde
Server: StormreaverUS
Raid Times: Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST and Sunday 3pm-6pm CST
Current Progression: 8/9 N BFD, 8/8H (AOTC) Heroic raiding guild. 2/8 Mythic.
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: RaveMan#1287, Discord: Rave#5986

Hello Eredis,

I believe your availability works with our schedule. We are a casual raiding guild, we always get AOTC. Currently looking to fill our ranks. I sent you a BNET request to chat if you are still looking, I am SPINE#1556

Our raid times are T - Th @ 5:30 - 8:00 PST ~ if you’re up for it today, let me know.

Eredis,

We’re looking to add more to our roster and very interested in a healer priest.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517

Hey there,
We’re looking for a priest, any spec really. We raid two times a week on M/W and we’re located on Moon Guard, please feel free to contact any of us!

<Perfection is Boring> [7/9N]
We are a casual guild with an enthusiastic take on raiding. We raid two nights a week on Wednesday and Monday from 8pm-11pm(CST) / 9pm-12am(EST). We were [8/8H] AOTC Uldir
We expect three things raiding with us:

1. Regular raid attendance (we understand life happens, so as long as you let us know, it’ll be okay)
  2. Be gemmed, enchanted, and ready with consumables (there are a few of us that will help with all 3!)
  3. Learn and understand the fights, do not be inappropriate or rude to those that fail mechanics. People make mistakes.

We’ll start to work on heroic more next week while we nail down some of the mechanics on normal. We need the following roles/classes:
1 dps - that can also tank
1 healer - ideally a disc/holy priest
we also need the following classes: Priest, Warrior, Shaman, Hunter, and Demon Hunter.

We have several core members that run M+ and try to push keys. For more information, please see below,

Discord:
gg/Y85vP9j

Contacts in game:
Ziddreezrix - Guild Master
Kryhs - Officer

Btag contact:
Cirhe#1322

Hello!

We’re looking for a solid spriest for our core. We would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Second Team/Alt Runs)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 4/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US and Area52 US is a multi team raiding community. Team Omen (horde-area52) FRI/SAT 830-1130EST is LFM!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :slight_smile:

Hello! If you’re still looking:

AoN is a guild on Area-52 that raids Saturday and Sunday, 8 pm-11:30 pm EST with a completely optional raid Friday for main/alts/casuals in the guild. Trialing is a 2 week period that will start with your first week of raiding with us. Loot wise - raiders get first dibs but trials still usually get loot in our raids as people are mostly geared at this point. Discord and DBM/BigWigs or another raid callout addon is the only requirement we have.

BoD raid clear: 9/9N - 4/9H

We’re a semi-casual/semi-hardcore group with a bunch of people doing their own thing each week. M+, farming, alts, etc. If you’re interested, reach out on Bnet (Daera#1103)