375 lock returning LF guild

Hey, I am a returning player after a 5 month break looking for a guild to raid and dabble in M+. Hopefully I can catch on somewhere and raid with alt runs or low heroic progressions. I Would prefer weeknights or sunday evening.

If I seem like a good fit my btag is: Itainteasy

Hey I’ll,

Check out Casual Elitists. We would like to chat with you about our guild.

discord.gg/vPFXXBG

We (Mid Raid Crisis, 3/9 M, Alliance) may be a bit further in progression than your preferred level, but if it is a good fit we would help you gear up in M+ and on our alt heroic night. Raid times are M, W, Thurs (9 pm - 12 EST) for progression and Sun for alt raiding. Guild recruiting post below if you are interested in contacting one of the officers. Good luck in your guild search!

Our guild is on Stormrage-US, most of our members have played together for a long time and have been raiding top-end content. We are very active and keep everyone involved in our group. This community is something we aim to build to achieve goals while enjoying the content.

We are currently looking for skilled players that enjoy playing with a community, have experience raiding, are good at adapting to new fights, have confidence handling difficult mechanics, and are always a team player first.

We are a fun group to be around and hang out with, we are always willing to go the extra mile for a guild member, and we enjoy pushing ourselves on raids.
If you meet these characteristics, regardless of class/spec, Mid Raid Crisis is interested in you. We are always looking for skilled players who enjoy playing in a community!

If you are interested, reach out to Spánkí (zipity#1315), Sàmspùdz (Samspudz#11459) or Keéfy(Doodman#1143) in game, or contact spanki on discord: spanki#7429