375 Holy Priest 8/8 H 2/8 M LF Guild

Thanks all, I’ve found a potential guild and will be trialing. I can’t seem to delete this post though!

1 Like

Hello, Astral is currently recruiting for immediate core positions in our mythic progression team.

(8/8H 3/8M) - Mal’ganis - Horde

Raid Times
Friday / Saturday
7:30 pm - 11:30 pm Server (CST)

About Us:
<Astral> is a Mythic progression guild built from Cutting Edge players many of which have been playing since 2005. We are a newer guild that started at the end of Legion with an extremely strong core team and a focus to clear Mythic content quickly.

We enjoy having a steady progression focused environment with an efficient and condensed schedule.

What do we give you?
We provide a fun, drama free environment for you to play alongside like-minded players while experiencing end game progression. Outside of raiding, members enjoy other in-game content such as pushing high M+ keys, leveling alts, pulling together alt runs, etc. Many members also play numerous games outside of WoW such as Overwatch, PUBG, LoL, etc.

We also provide all raiders with flasks, feasts, potions, and 2500g in repairs.

Netho#1554 - BNET
Netho#6174 - Discord

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 6500+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: Holy Priest or Spriest & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 2 Ranged (Boomkin, Hunter, Warlock or Mage)
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication
    HEROIC TRYOUTS SAT @ 9PM EST. Add Nicklrac#11390

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 7/8M, 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Boomkin & Warlock
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 6/8M, 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Shadow Priest w/OS heals & Warrior
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 3/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Elemental Shaman w/OS heals and one Mistweaver Monk.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc.

3/8M Working on Vectis now. LF a healer raid is T/W @ 5:45pm - 8:30pm PST Horde - Hyjal if you’re interested. DatDotDoe#1270

Got a mythic position open for a priest, come hit us up!

Hey Piqua, we are looking for 1 Holy priest as ours may have the intention of going shadow for 8.1. We raid 7-10EST tues/weds 2/8m 8/8h with solid Zek pulls and are Horde Cho’gall. Awesome guys to play with and chill group with drive to see content. My bnet is gigataur#1531 I’ll add you.

Guild: BibleBlack
Server: Tichondrius

4/8M Group 1 Classes Needed:
High: Mistweaver, Locks, Warrior, Rogue

Low: Disc/Holy Priest
Raid Time: Tues/Thurs 6-9pst

2/8M Group 2 Classes Needed: Main Tank, Mistweaver, Disc/Holy Priest, Ranged DPS
Raid Time: Wed/Mon 7-10pst

About Us:
Our guild just started raiding this expansion with the intent to get Cutting Edge. We want to be relaxed while pushing Mythic, so our goal is to recruit players who regularly check their logs and compare with others to improve on their own hps/dps. This will prevent 3 weeks of wiping to the same boss. We are NOT an elitist guild, so if you have that attitude, this guild is not for you. Our guild does daily M+ keystones to get gear and create fun environment. Our age on average is roughly 25 with a range of 20-30.

Requirements:
Working Mic
90+ logs on Heroic
70+ logs on Mythic 3/8M for Group 1

Wewehead#1412

Discord:
oharroo #6090

In Game:
Oharroo-Tichondrius
Aidmeplx-Tichondrius

Would love to speak with you. Hit us up if interested!

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable, Long Term Guild looking to push for cutting edge in 8.1 Currently 3/8M 8/8H

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:
Rogue
WW Monk

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
BM Hunter

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidain#1658

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

[H] 3/8M REWIND

Horde guild!

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 8/8H 3/8M

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

1 Like

Hello, thanks for your reply. Are you looking for healers or just dps? Thanks!

Interested in a Holy Priest as ours has work conflicts.

Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 4/8M

Obligatory spam link:

Xantoniel#1517

Dominion

5/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

Guild & Server: Organ Harvesters Horde Kil’Jaeden Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 5:30pm - 9pmPST (8:30pm - midnight EST)
Current Progression: 5/8M 8/8H 11/11M (US 471)
Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Rhino#2452 | Bnet: Rhinodude#1265
Requirements: Current or Previous Mythic Exp. Above average logs Needs: Looking for Rogue, Ret, Spriest, boomkin, Lock, hunter. mage dps, and priest and/or monk healer!!!(edited)

Our spots are competitive so either or. :slight_smile:

Hi Piqua! I’m the recruit officer for my mythic team. we’re currently 4/8M and looking to add a healer to a main spot for our roster. Our current raid times align well with your preferences and are a mixture of weekend/week nights.

4/8M Stoic (DVA Team) - Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance
RaidTimes: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday: 6pm-9pm PST (8pm-11pm CST)

Hi! I’m Pilloh, an officer of the Guild and representing the DVA Team, one of the two raid teams in our guild. We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild, and value teamwork, respect, and being awesome. We are dedicated to building a community that supports each other and allows for lasting friendships within the guild

About our DVA TEAM

We’re a semi-hardcore raid team that is a great fit for players who are interested in mythic raiding, but may not have as much prior raiding experience. While we do raid three nights a week, we are willing to work with players whom may have busier schedules. Our raids are generally light-hearted and we balance the demands of mythic raiding with having fun.

Players are expected to maintain a solid knowledge of their class, come prepared to each raid with appropriate consumables and knowledge of the raid encounters, and be punctual. A positive attitude, good listening skills, and an ability to learn from mistakes are all qualities we look for in our raiders.

If you have any questions you can get into contact with the Raid Leader at lexitar#1545 or myself at pillow#11611

If you are interested in joining us or learning more you can check out our website at www.stoic.gg