375 Havoc DH LF Bench/Fill spot

My guild transferred servers and factions and I decided not to follow. I don’t have a problem going to another server just has to be the right fit.

I am looking for a guild that is established and has a solid core of players. As much as I would love to dedicate myself to a full raid schedule, it becomes difficult with work. Thus, I’m ideally looking for a guild that I can play with on an “as needed” basis. You’ll never hear me complain about being sat, but I’ll be ready to go if called upon. My ideal days to raid where I’d be available the most are Tuesday Wednesday and most Fridays. That’s not to say other nights won’t work, it just probably won’t happen. I am on the east coast, so evening raid times that fit EST time zone would be great.

I do M+ with a score of about 1000 and I have mostly blue and purples parses in Uldir (higher if you are just scoring by my item level.

Ideally, I would like a guild that is right around 4-5M bosses in or better. If you think I’d be a good fit, let’s talk!

1 Like

You have no idea how valuable a fill in raider is.

We might raid too late for you, and one of our main progression days in Thursday, but take a read and lets talk.

The Crimson Cross of Lightbringer (Alliance) is looking for excellent players. We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic Raid Team, with a primary goal of Cutting Edge every tier.

Current Progression: 8/8H 3/8M

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST

Sunday 6:45pm - 9:45pm PST is used for progression during the first month of a new tier, after that it becomes the optional Heroic raid clear.

We look for a 90% attendance commitment to be on our core raid team.

Currently Recruiting: All exceptional dps, with good attitudes and personality.

Tank and Heals: Closed, except for Monk healers.

DPS

• Demon Hunter

• Monk

• Boomkin

• Hunter

• Mage

All exceptional ranged DPS are encouraged to apply.

About Us:

The Crimson Cross is a gaming community and currently holds the Guinness World Record for Longest Active Online Gaming Guild. We have been together through various games for many years, and we made our home here in WoW starting with Legion.

Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. We are aiming for Cutting Edge every tier.

Outside of raids, we enjoy running M+ dungeons, hunting for achievements, pets and mounts. We also play other games together such as Heroes, Path of Exile, and the occasional DnD campaign. For the past several years, we have gathered in person at least once per year to hang out, drink and play board games. It’s a good time, folks!

What we offer:

• A community where you can grow as a player.

• A raid team where spots are given based on merit, not favoritism.

• A transparent leadership team that encourages members to be involved.

• A guild where you will get back as much as you put into it.

• A non-raiding member rank for friends and family (over the age of 18) of full guild members.

• Two character raiding system for all Mythic raiders. Not Required This is considered a benefit to those who want to maintain a raiding alt

What we want:

• Adults (18+) that can take being roasted if they make a mistake, or help dish it out when needed.

• Players with a strong raiding background that are looking for a guild home - not just a place to play the latest raid tier.

• Players that are social and enjoy interacting with others outside of raid times.

• Players that want to continue to improve and push themselves to play content at the highest level even as their time to play is perhaps less than it once was due to family life, work, etc.

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact us:

Guild Leader - Cercie#1790 (bnet) or Cercie#2380 (Discord)

Raid Leader - r3con#11395 (bnet) or r3con#4078 (Discord)

Community Lead - FleurDeMur#1446 (bnet) or FleurDeMur#1942 (Discord)

Hello prepot! We are on a difference server (KT), and 3/8M. We have a M+ team with raider IO 1200-1400+ and top 10 for their class on the KT server.

A fill in raider sounds wonderful! We raid T/W 8:30 EST for three hours if that fits your times and we have an active discord with members hanging out each night.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in take a look at our links and logs below!

<FinalForzaBros> is a reformed BFA alliance guild on Kel’thuzad consisting of members who have raided together from BC all the way through BFA, looking to make cutting edge on a two night schedule. FFB has members with past server first experience, looking to enjoy raiding on a lighter schedule, while still making strong progress through mythic content. In addition, FFB brings a number of strong mythic plus players, with Raider IO scores of 1000-1400+, encouraging members to complete their level ten key each week. We are a community with the desire to have fun, joke around, make a few memes and yet show up on-time, prepared and with mechanics known for raid.

FFB will look at any application, regardless of what is listed on our recruiting needs. The best will always be in for progression, regardless of status or rank with the guild, and farm boss line-ups are opened to those who need the gear.

Schedule

Tuesday and Wednesday (6:30 – 9:30 Server Time, 8:30 – 11:30 EST)

Currently 3/8M

Guild Perks

• Guild Repairs On

• Feasts and Cauldrons at Raid

• Gambling!

• Mythic Plus Keys

• Active discord! Voice Channels used every day, memes, bots for wowhead and raidbots, and more.

Immediate Needs

We need one healer (Shaman/Pally/Druid, any apply) and 2-3 dps (Any) for the progression

Contact

Ablarg ( Btag: pwnedyou#1183// Discord: pwnedyou0720#3450)

Ríoghnach (Btag: prizma#11192 // Discord: Mint#3740)

Bannedblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

BlargSwag (Btag: Caswagna#1613 // Discord: Tr4nsc3nd3nc3#5280)

Our Guild

https://raider.io/guilds/us/kelthuzad/FinalForzaBros/mythic-plus-characters

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kel-thuzad/FinalForzaBros

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/423902/latest

Guild Server: [A] Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST
Current Progression: 8/8H, 2/8M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, theBandit42o#1225

Our guild was formed launch week by a core of former hardcore raiders that have decided to once again smoke the crack that is Mythic Raiding. We started the tier quickly for a newly formed guild and had cleared Heroic by Oct 15th, and killed Mythic Mother by Oct 22nd. We have a solid core of about 15 players and are looking to get another small group into our roster to help us push Mythic content. Our goal this tier is 4/8M and then to push hard into next tier and get Cutting Edge. We currently have Zek’voz to 3% (best attempt) and are experienced at Mythic Vectis as well (over 40 attempts on both fights). Unfortunately due to a variety of random circumstances, our recent progress that has been stifled by attendance issues. Because of this we are looking to absorb or raid cross server with a small group of players (right now we need exceptional DPS and Resto/Ele Shaman).

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams that are working on getting our io scores higher (bit of a late start on that one as well). We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild (all consumables will be supplied in 8.1 when alchemy mats requirements are lowered) and up to 1000 gold nightly is offered for repairs.

Expectations
All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It’s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile:

We are currently in need of additional raiders. We have several people in our guild with nonset work schedules so rotating people in and out is something that we are used to. Please let me know if you’re interested!

Hello there! Located on NA Aggramar/Fizzcrank, we are looking to increase our roster size for Mythic Uldir progression(Currently 2/8M), as we have obtained Ahead of the Curve and are looking towards the future. We are a 18+ guild only, anyone under the age of 18 will not be permitted to join. All recruitment information will be listed below. :slight_smile:

Raid times are:
Tuesday and Wednesday(Thursdays being added once we have enough for a regulat roster for Mythic Uldir) from 9:30pm-12am Eastern time
(8:30pm-11pm server time for Aggramar/Fizzcrank)

Recruitment needs for building of our mythic roster:
-DPS with a healing off-spec preferable with a focus in melee needs.
-Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest specifically, but will also consider other classes. Could use more hunters.
-Melee DPS - Rogue, Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, but will consider other melee dps.

Expectations of recruits -
-Have a professional and mature attitude, but still able to let lose and have fun.
-Know your class.
-Know the fights of the raid.

Please send me a private message on Discord, Sliq#1068, or add me on Battlenet to discuss any interest. My btag is RallyeTay90#1717. Thanks!

Having a solid bench is really important. We’re on proudmoore, lets talk.

Short Version: LFM for Mythic Raid Team. 2 night schedule(3rd day for first 2 weeks of new tier). Recruiting for current tier and beyond. Guild provides feasts, cauldrons, and vantus for raid.

Currently: 4/8M

Obligatory spam link:

Xantoniel#1517

Death Symposium is a Heroic progression raiding guild, going 1 night a week. Currently that is Sunday evenings at 7pm EST, although that could change in the future. This is a Horde guild in the Skullcrusher-Gul’Dan-Black Dragonflight server grouping. Looking for a few more players to round out our group and sub roles when needed.

About Us: We are a group of veteran players made up of RL friends, WOTLK guild mates, and fellow raiders from Legion. The decision was made to stick to Heroic content to minimize stress and time sink. We like to keep things low key and fun, but when it comes to raid we expect everyone to bring their game face. That means on time, all consumables in order, all gems/enchants in order and bonus points if you’ve watched all the fight vids before hand. Outside of raid you can find our members doin M+, mog runs, pvp, and world quests. Laid back group of guys.

Openings : We are willing to talk with anyone, but priority spots are below. Special interest in those willing to swap/flex roles.
Death Knight (any)
Warrior (dps)
Demon Hunter (any)
Druid (dps with heal/tank off spec)
Pally (tank or dps)
Monk (any)

Hit me back here or shoot me a personal message if interested!
krayziejapan#1674

[A] SACRED of Baelgun-Doomhammer(US) Stable, Long Term Guild looking for dps who want to push mythic content. Currently 3/8M 8/8H.

*****We are always looking to recruit any exceptional dps *****

Melee:
Rogue
WW Monk

Ranged:
Warlock
Mage
BM Hunter

About us: We are looking for players who want to push high end mythic content but don’t want to raid on a hardcore schedule. We subscribe to the philosophy that less time playing doesn’t mean less effort or success. We believe that the time we spend dedicated to raiding every week is something important to all our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

We expect all our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by doing adequate research on the fights we are attempting. Flask and feast are provided.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong raid awareness. We value raiders that want to execute the fights correctly while still being able to put out the damage and healing needed. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that will push into mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn’t raid on a Hardcore schedule but will be sure to use our time effectively to progress to the best of our abilities. We can also offer an active leadership who is open to suggestions and constructive feedback.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs/Sun 6:30 to 9 PST/9:30 to 12:00 EST optional night Weds (Invites 15 minutes prior to pull time)

Applicant Requirements:
*A stable internet connection and a computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently.
*18+ years of age. We are a mature guild, no kids please!
*Logs that demonstrate raid awareness and knowledge of your class
*Discord with working mic
*Dedication and Reliability. Show up consistently on time. Minimum raid attendance is 90%.
*Open to constructive feedback on performance.

Think you would be a good fit for us?
Contact one of us in game via BattleTag:

Rawkfist#1140
Minko4000#1590
Zaidain#1658

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin and 1 disc+holy priest healer , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there! I’m from Massacre on Turalyon horde side. We’re 3/8M and raid Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional heroic Thurs at 8:30EST. Outside of raid we’re social with alts, m+, other games, and music in discord. I’ll link you our recruitment post and if you’re interested hit me up! (discord @kara#8566 or btag kara#1715)

Good luck with your search!

Dominion

5/8M uldir

We’re an established and mature semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
Open Recruitment

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we’re recruiting raiders, not just their class!

Dominion was established in 2005 on Alter of Storms and in 2012 transferred to Stormrage. Our officer core has provided stability for many years. We have made multiple progression targets over the years:

Cataclysm:

8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul

Pandaria:

14/14 Heroic (Mythic) Siege of Orgrimmar

WOD:

13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Legion:

11/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798, Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie

<Running in Circles> Area 52 - US Horde We are mature adults building a raiding guild, looking for exceptional DPS, healers and tanks for future progression into 8.1! Currently looking for and accepting all You can fit right in with us Raid times are Fri/Sat 11:30pm-2:30am (EST) Our small group of core founders are currently 3/8M 8/8H with experience on Vectis. ** Attendance and knowledge of encounters is expected Add Braveheart#12850 or Seania#1484 for more details if our times sound good for you!