375 disc priest looking for a semi-casual guild

I’m regular player in wow
my performance in raid is average i would say
I’m looking for a friendly environment which mainly focus on m+ dungeons
my available times are SVT9pm to 12am
would love to do heroic raid regularly
if I’m required i can do mythic raid also
I’m a competent member but the main thing i need for me is just a warm guild to stay in
hmu if u think i can be who you are looking for
torchmix#1589-btag dm me pls

Hey, if you’re still looking and don’t mind changing factions.

8/8H, 2/8M. Just changed servers to Barthilas. We are a friendly and casual guild looking to rebuild our raid team.

While wait for others to Transfer still from our old server we have been doing mythic plus. We would be happy to take you. Our raid times once we fill our team will be 7:30-1030 ST Wednesday and Thursday. We run keys when ever.

<Tested on Animals> is a 3 day a week raiding guild that calls Barthilas its home. We are recruiting all forms of reliable dps and healers to fill up a consistent mythic prog roster.

As a guild we have been punching bosses since march 2017. Previously we were casual but with the release of BfA we have changed our focus to mythic. Currently we have cleared heroic and are sitting at 2/8 mythic.
We don’t mind having a laugh on farm bosses, but know that getting serious for prog fights is a must.

Our current roster is:
Mythic prog - Wed/Monday 7:30 - 10:30 SVT
Heroic farm - Sun 7:30 - 10pm SVT

What we are looking for:

• Ability to meet an attendance of 90%
  • General raid and mechanic awareness
  • Knowledge of fights
  • Initiative to research and optimise your toon/s
  • Positive attitude with a wicked sense of humour

For more info add one of us:
Applejellie#1334 - GM
Alata#1400 - Officer/Raid Lead
Power#1548 - Recruitment

Hi Jooner I am the leader of we are currently recruiting talented and experienced Disc priest for our core team. We have recently moved to Barth and are looking to fill slots in our core roster.

Our raid nights are Wed/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm server time. We are currently 2/8M but wanting to push that further. If you would like to have a chat add my battletag sylaris#1121 and we can talk more.