375 Boomkin LF HC/Semi HC guild on horde

Hello im a 3/8M 4/9H blood dk who swapped to boomkin for this tier. I was 330 wed and i am currently 370 i plan on being 375 by the end of today. On that note im looking for a guild of strong players to compete against as i catch up to everyones ilvl, i would like to play with some fun people who can get serious when its time to do mechanics and push down bosses. I dont take criticism badly if anything i very much enjoy it.
The reason i stopped tanking (i had 3 380+ tanks) was because i found there to be very little competition between tanks as there is with dps so my goal is become a legendary parcer and play my class to its highest level. I also love mythic + and am looking to climb much higher this season then my 1.1k io.
Im open to raid anytime fri/sat/sun/mon and can raid after 10pm est Tues Wed (those time may be flexable).
Leave a post here or add me on disc or battlenet if interested
Lazy#1115 (disc)
Lazytitan#1824(Bnet)

Hey Sgtbrute! :slight_smile:

We’re very much in need of a Boomkin, and I think you’ll find what you’re looking for in our guild if you’re interested! I’ll add you on Bnet as well.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N (starting Heroic 1/26)
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299