375 2/8M exp MW lf late night guild (A or H)

Hello, my guild has been steadily dwindling over the past few months and I am looking for a new , late night guild to join. In addition to raiding, I enjoy m+ and I would like to push keys. I would prefer PST time zone, and do not mind transferring realms/factions.

Hello,

I think you would be a good fit for our guild. We are looking for a MW.

[H] <Atrophy> Bonechewer 8/8H 3/8M (18% wipe on vectis)

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Requirements
Class knowledge
Show up on time
Ability to take criticism

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)

Comms: Discord

Feel free to message me on bnet
Raptor#1726

(Horde - Kil’Jaeden) [6/8m Uldir] is looking for members to add to our ranks as we push for a strong start to this expansion.

We currently offer a late night raid schedule (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30PM-12:30AM PST).

We offer a stable, progression minded, but very personable, enjoyable, laid back raid. We make sure we down content but at the same time having an fun atmosphere.

My real ID is below. If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please message me personally.

Thank you for considering us as a choice for your new guild and hope to hear from you soon!

Add Swiftrick#1953 or Opressor#1396