374 warlock Looking for Weekend Raiding guild:

I am looking for a relatively hard core, 2-3 night weekend (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday) raiding guild. When my last guild died, I took a 2 month hiatus to deal with some person matters, and now am ready to start progression again.

What I am looking for:

• 2-3 night progression
  • Guild that is at least 3/8 mythic
  • Guild with talented players and good leadership.
  • Preferably on a larger server (so I would not mind switching as much).

What I offer:

• I understand my class and play it well
  • I do not make many mistakes and when I do, never twice
  • Incredibly dedicated to my class and am always working to better myself
  • Progression oriented attitude
  • Consistency where I will never miss a raid day besides an extreme emergency
    I am willing to Server/Faction Transfer if Need be.
2 Likes

Hey there! I would love to chat with you to see if you would be a fit for my guild, Not Ideal. Please add me either on Bnet @GRZZLbear#1504 or on Discord @grizz#3121 and see the obligatory guild copypasta below.

Not Ideal

Horde- US Hyjal

Type: Casual, Casual Raiding, Semi-HC Progression raiding

About Us

“Not Ideal” is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild with a strong casual scene. We are 8/8H and 2/8M. Our core fundamental is creating a community of like-minded individuals who enjoy WoW. We are friends, even a family of sorts. If you like puns, dad jokes, and a friendly environment, then “Not Ideal” might be a good fit for you!

About Our Raid Teams

“Not Ideal” is recruiting for our raiding teams! We have 2 different raiding teams; Heroically Ideal and Morituri.

Heroically Ideal is our Heroic raiding team. We raid on Tuesday from 7-9pm and Friday at 7-10pm server time (PST)(10pm-12am and 10pm-1am EST respectively). Our goal is to push AotC every raid tier. We achieve this by progressing through the Normal version of the raid and then through the Heroic version. This is our ‘Semi-casual’ raiding team.

We are currently recruiting a Priest, dps Warrior, Windwalker Monk, Havoc Demon Hunter, and a Mage.

Morituri (Those who are about to die) is our Mythic raiding team. We raid on Saturday and Sunday from 7pm-10pm server time (PST) (10pm-1am EST). Our goal is to push Cutting Edge of every raid tier. This is our ‘Semi-hardcore’ raiding team.

We are currently recruiting Healers of all kinds, but specifically a Holy Paladin, either a Restoration Druid or a Mistweaver Monk, and either spec of Priest. We’re also recruiting dps Warriors, Warlocks, as well as a Mage, Havoc Demon Hunter, and a dps Death Knight.

General Expectations

~Harassment of any kind is not tolerated. Our biggest policies can be summed up to “Keep it Classy.” We like being nice.

~As far as raiding goes, we expect you to be present, on time, and ready to do your best. We care more about your ability to work within a team than your numbers, and we would rather see someone solidify boss and class mechanics than top the dps or healing charts.

~We use Discord for voice comms. We don’t expect you to talk, but we need you to be able to hear raid callouts.

~Many of our guild members are in/above their mid 30s; while we certainly don’t have an age limitation, any childish nonsense is not going to be a good fit.

We may be Not Ideal, but we always strive for perfection!

Hey Meanmoomoo!
<Resistance> on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 7/8M!
We have a guild application at: https:// goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Bnet: Elvera#1370
Discord: Elvera#1963

Would love a chance to talk with you!

Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

~

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Closed - Low Priority
Melee: Rogues, Death Knights
Ranged: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman, Warlock, Hunter
Healer: Paladin, Priest, Shaman

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Horde
US - Thrall

<Redacted> 7/8 M

About Us:
Redacted was created by people who have a history of Cutting Edge experience and are looking to get back into raiding in BFA. We are seeking more players who would like to push for Cutting Edge in BFA. Our GM has raid lead since Vanilla in a number of guilds and looks to continue in Redacted. We enjoy doing things outside of game and hope to add more members.

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday, 9pm - 1am EST

Needs:
Healer and DPS

Application Link: goo.gl/forms/jueIncvMv01yrxgJ2

Contact
AcidTongue#1900
Naturalight#1420
Dara#2639 (Discord)
If you have any questions or concerns

Hi Meanmoomoo,

Team Yin with Zeroes to Heroes, an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is looking for excellent players to progress through Battle for Azeroth.

Raid days/times: Friday/Saturday 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST
Progression: 2/8M
Recruiting: Ranged DPS, Healer (Non Priest), Rogue and Frost/Unholy DK

We would love to discuss our team and guild with you if you are interested. We can be reached at Tencarus#1274

Zeroes to Heroes an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage is a community based guild that also raids. We support nine different raiding teams spanning all difficulties every day of the week. We also have a Sunday run that is specifically designed to give those without a raid team or looking to get into raiding a place to experience Uldir in a teaching environment.

More information about our great community can be found here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/zeroes-to-heroes-community-raiding-more/17755

and for information about our guild can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit

Many of our members have found their home here, we hope you will check us out!

Hello Meanmoomoo! Proggers is an Alliance guild on Stormrage that is looking for a few more members to fill our Mythic progression team! We are currently 2/8M with progression on Zek and raid Sat/Sun from 7-10pm EST. Our main focus besides clearing content is to have fun while doing it in a relaxed raiding/guild environment. If we sound like a good fit for you, feel free to add me on bnet so we can chat some more, Azsh#1103 :slight_smile:

The Knights Who Say Ni on Kael’thas/Ghostlands are looking for more to help round out our roster moving forward in BFA. We are progression focused guild who’s goal is to progress as far as possible within a limited raiding schedule. We are looking to recruit like minded raiders who cant make a weekday raid schedule due to work or school.

Most of us work odd schedules or have families and other outside obligations that limit our ability to raid during the week, but one thing we all have in common is the drive to progress in this game we enjoy. Many of us have done high end progression raiding in the past but due to changes in our day to day schedules could no longer make the standard weekday raid schedules.

Raid Times:
Optional Raid: Friday 9pm-12am Eastern (6-9pm Pacific)
Main Raid: Saturday/Sunday 2-5pm Eastern (11-2pm Pacific)

Current Progression:
3/8M
8/8H

Current Openings:
RDPS: Lock, Mage and Shadow Priest
MDPS: Warrior or Ret Pally
Healers: Holy Pally or MW monk
Tanks: DK, Warrior or Pally
If you don’t see your spec listed still apply if you are interested

Contact info:
My Btag: Lukien#1938
Officer Btag: Kernols#1905

Hey Meanbro,

Bit of unique situation here. We started late as we moved from another game. Stable guild, strong core, strong leadership. Previously one of the top (if not the top) guild for years in previous game (GW2).
Posting some more info below. Hope to hear from you.

BTag: mitsuru#1890

TKx is a long time guild that recently moved to WoW (a month ago), because the game we have played the past 5 years has become neglected and stale. We have been one of the top guilds for years and just didn’t have much competition anymore…so we decided to try WoW since many of us have prior experience but haven’t played it together as a guild before. We have quickly geared and progressed, currently working on heroic and aiming toward mythic progression ASAP.

Our goal is to progress mythic raid content, and next tier our goal is to be one of the top 2-day progression guilds in the US. We are a very determined group of individuals. We like to have fun, but expect to get progression done efficiently. Our mindset for improvement and learning is definitely hardcore; we expect our members to constantly strive to do something better: all the time, everytime.

Raid times are Fri, Sat @ 9:30pm US-PST. Raid lasts 4 hours.

Server: US-Lightbringer

Requirements:

• age 18+
  • a good attitude
  • being open to individual constructive criticism
  • a working microphone (that you will be required to use)
  • good communication skills
  • always looking for ways to improve your gameplay
  • consistent attendance

TKx requires a vocal interview over Discord before we invite anyone to join us. This is something we do with every potential recruit before we extend an invite. This is to ensure our membership expectations are clearly communicated and understood, before we invite you.

If you are interested or have questions, please contact BTag: mitsuru#1890

Best of luck in your search!

Hi Mean! We meet most of your criteria (we are on a fairly small server) and I would love another warlock to talk shop with! I’ll drop our spam below, please hit me up if you feel like we would be a good fit!

<Praetorian Guard> Draenor-US

Progression:3/8 Mythic

Raid Times: 5:00-9:00PM PST Sat/Sun

Needed: DPS/Swing Healer, Possibly tanks in 8.1

Come join Praetorian Guard and get your daily dose of mythics, memes, and gay! We are a laid-back group of mildly obnoxious friends on Draenor-US that believe that a casual schedule shouldn’t mean a lack of effort. We have been raiding on Draenor for a little over 8 years now, and show no signs of getting better any time soon! That said, we expect our raiders to know their class/spec and be reasonably familiar with log analysis. You can find our logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/346/. We are a very diverse group, with many LGBT members, and tolerate no discrimination or personal attacks. We are also a very female-friendly environment, with a gender-balanced roster and plenty of female leadership.

We hang out a lot outside of WoW, including FFXIV, HotS, Overwatch, League, and many other games, as well as a fairly active Slack and Discord. We also gather at Blizzcon each year, with this year expected to see nearly 20 of us in Anaheim for the week!

If all of this sounds interesting to you feel free to hit me up either here or in game at Ender#1733 or apply at http://caesarsfinest.enjin.com/

LEts chat… i feel we may be a good fit and im looking for a warlock… Frozenwing#1670 is my btag… and weve been running for 13+ years… Looking forward to talking to you.

I think we would be perfect for you! Former top weekend raiders all reforming and myself (the raid leader) is 8/8M!

<Powered by Memes> Is back! Former top 2 night a week raiding guild is reforming for the rest of Uldir and BFA going forward.

Currently 4/8M with a 7% wipe on Fetid!

Our goal from the very beginning has always been to clear content on a short schedule as efficiently as we possibly can, and that doesn’t change now. If you are a raider that can no longer raid the standard T/W/TH/M schedule <Powered by Memes> is for you.

Currently recruiting all players, with a preference to ranged and a Balance Druid and a Frost DK!.

Raid Times:
Friday/Saturday 9-1EST

We don’t raid over, we don’t have “optional” raid days. We raid 8 hours and get it done.

If you are interested please contact Chistorm#11212 (Bnet) or Chistorm#3873 (discord)

Or submit an application here!

https:// docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCUUaGUMcmYJtvAdDB2rUjzwgy4-Fcy-Cnwo44TOY5tTCAZg/viewform

You might like our times check us out:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Still looking to speak with you… Frozenwing#1670 I really don’t like spamming someone’s wall with a load of crap they wont read… I’d much rather go 1on1.

I have three weekend rosters. I will always take a look at warlocks. :slight_smile: Feel free to apply, kinda busy the next few days with finals.

I manage these rosters if you may find yourself looking off realm. I also run the recruitment discord with 7000+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Restoration Shaman, 1 Warlock, 1 DPS DK w/Tank OS & 1 Warrior.
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/
    Developers of Astral Keys Addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/astral-keys

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (6% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 6/8M (60% Mythrax), 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Spriest w/Disc OS, 1 Boomkin w/Resto OS, 1 Elemental Shaman w/Resto OS & 1 Warlock.
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 5/8M (41% Zul) (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: 1 Elemental Shaman and 1 Shadow Priest.
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

We also sell Mythic G’huun for 3mill, full clear Mythic Uldir for 6 mill gold.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

We raid sat/sun!!!

7/8M Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Lock
Healer - No Priest/Pally
Tank - Prefer Multiclass Tanks.

… but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team’s focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:

• Commitment to regular attendance to the team
  • Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
  • Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.
  • Required ILVL 370+, neck lvl 25+

Feel free to contact me in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Discord: Drinkinmycup#3873

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 8/8H (AoTC) and 4/8M Uldir.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

I’m going to keep this short and sweet. We are Crisis a guild on Rexxar/Misha. We are looking for a few new members to fill our roster. Currently 3/8M. We raid from 8pm CST - 11pm on Friday/Saturday. We’re a friendly guild looking to push content as far as we can without making it not fun, but want to try and get tier end bosses down on mythic.

If you have any questions, message me on Btag(legsonfire#11667) or on Discord(legsonfire#0001)

Have a good day!

Color Blind - 5/8M AOTC ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]