374 Warlock looking for potential team

Hello,

Looking for a 2 night raiding team to join going into the new raid content. Current raid team broke up a couple months ago and I haven’t played much since but I am hoping to find a team that makes me excited about raiding again. I achieved AoTC on my own before the team broke up. I have been raiding Heroic/Mythic since ICC. Came back for BfA after not having raided since Mythic Highmaul. I bring raiding experience, a positive attitude and consistent attendance should I find the right team. Would love to talk with some teams and get a feel for each other. Battle tag is Asclepius#1293. Feel free to add me. I’m sure there are some logs up somewhere with my name included in them. Thank you!

Edit: My warlock’s name is Zoomshard-Zul’jin. Didn’t realize I had a different toon selected, my bad.

Hey Zoom,
My guild on Hyjal is a 2 night raiding guild on Tuesday and Monday usually from 8-11 pm PST. We are 8/8H and looking for achieving the same in BoD. We are a semi casual and friendly group. We run m+ on off nights or if raid nights end early.

Sent a friend request to your BTag.

-Stands in bad- is Recruiting for Heroic/Mythic progression For the new Raid Tier 8.1 (Battle of Dazar’alor)!

8/8H 2/8M

We raid Sat & Sun nights from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST

Justsomeguy#11441
Konkeo#11954
raydiance#11190

Guild Spam ~ [H] <Stands In Bad> Recruiting for BoD H/M

Hello!

If you’re still looking and open to Alliance we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

<LökTar>[H] on Hyjal is currently recruiting Dazar’alor. Our Uldir progress is 2/8M 8/8H and still working on progression. Currently interested in finding 1 Tank,a few DPS, and 2 Healers. We’re looking for a minimum of 360ilvl would prefer 370, and some raiding experience. Our raid times/nights are Tue & Wed 7pm pst to 10pm pst. We are willing to teach/coach however it would be nice to have some past raiding experience. We have high value in effort and personality as skill/strats can be taught. If you’re interested please fill out an application and/or contact an officer Rasi#1419 (Doubltap GM), Amuyaa#1723 (Amuyaa Co-GM), or Luxxury#11885 (LuxuryHeals Officer).

Application:form.jotform.com/LoktarHyjal/loktars-application
WoWProgress:wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/L%C3%B6kTar
Guild Website:loktar-hyjal.shivtr.com