374 Returning Shadow Priest LF One or Two Day Raiding Guild

I’ve recently returned to the game after a couple month break. I’m a veteran raider, having raided at a top 60 US level back in Mists and getting Cutting Edge during Emerald Nightmare before having to stop raiding due to not having the time.

While I still don’t have a lot of time I’m looking find a group to raid and do mythic + with. Ideally, I’m looking to raid maybe one or two days a week. The best days would be Saturday/Sunday.

Raid Times: 8 pm CST or later

Faction/Server doesn’t matter, willing to faction/transfer if needed.

Battlenet: Bane#1323
Discord: Bane#3714

<Parts Unknown> - Sen’Jin - Horde

About Us :

To keep it short, we’re a fun bunch whose focus is clearing normal and heroic content in a timely fashion. We’re a smaller group of RL friends or folks that have raided together across multiple expansions. We’ve achieved AotC for all tiers in Legion and BFA.

Raid Schedule :

Thursdays and Mondays from 9:30-11:30pm EST

Progression :

(BoD) 7/9 N

We’re looking for :

Mature folks that respect each other’s time, know that RL come first, but also like to put in the effort to knock out harder content in the game.

We welcome solid like-minded players.

Contact Info :

Kooky (Hpnotiq#11936)

Hi Jeraasa,

Forgotten Council - Dalaran Server 5/9H 1/9M BFD, 8/8 H Uld. 2/8M Uld. Raids are Tues. & Thurs. 8:30pm -11:30pm EST. We do lots of M+, Guild events, and have a very active discord server! We currently need a few more ranged DPS. Let us know if you are interested! Would love to have you join us! Solennis#1236

Still looking!

(Cranimal) #5

Hey Jeraasa,

I hope the search goes well my guild raids Friday 830-1230 CST while doing puggs and running M+'s on the other days. Add me at Cran#1145 if you wanna talk

(Kotipelto) #6

Hello!

If you have any flexibility with schedule we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
Wed/Sat Group:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time

Tue/Sun Group:
• Tuesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time

Guild Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 7/9 - Heroic 1/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Still looking!